Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MotleyMaiden
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Trump is now tweeting that people should demand that he should get more than two terms

http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

So we're a cunthair away from war with Iran just like we were always going to be with Bolton at the helm and we currently do not have a Secretary of Defense, a Secretary of Homeland Security, White House Chief of Staff, or a fucking Ambassador to the UN, but you know, HIS TWEETS!!!1

This is why I can't be in this thread for more than a post or two. The constant focus on the minutiae makes me homicidal and more radicalized by the second.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:06 am So we're a cunthair away from war with Iran just like we were always going to be with Bolton at the helm and we currently do not have a Secretary of Defense, a Secretary of Homeland Security, White House Chief of Staff, or a fucking Ambassador to the UN, but you know, HIS TWEETS!!!1

This is why I can't be in this thread for more than a post or two. The constant focus on the minutiae makes me homicidal and more radicalized by the second.
His tweets and off the cuff remarks are insights as to who the guy is and what he may do next. If you aren't interested in clues, you'd better wear blinders.

Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Oh horse shit - they're a fucking distraction and nothing more.

This motherfucker is sitting in a corner playing on his fucking Gameboy while Rome burns and every corrupt piece of shit under the sun rapes the taxpers and all anybody can do is talk about his high score.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

(never mind)

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:13 am
Stoner wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:06 am So we're a cunthair away from war with Iran just like we were always going to be with Bolton at the helm and we currently do not have a Secretary of Defense, a Secretary of Homeland Security, White House Chief of Staff, or a fucking Ambassador to the UN, but you know, HIS TWEETS!!!1

His tweets and off the cuff remarks are insights as to who the guy is and what he may do next. If you aren't interested in clues, you'd better wear blinders.
You think he's running things?
ImageImage
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

It's Cheney again isn't it? LOL.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

The stakes are high and so am I, because it's a fucking free for all right now

They're all getting what they want while they can - no resistance, no shame.

And nobody gives a shit because COVFEFE.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:54 am
Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:13 am His tweets and off the cuff remarks are insights as to who the guy is and what he may do next. If you aren't interested in clues, you'd better wear blinders.
Not by himself, obviously. He's not even capable of filling cabinet positions. I do think he's obsessed with trying to create a dynasty, but I trust that certain grownups will keep him from blowing up the planet.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:18 am
Pointing out every single flaw and crack in the facade is a good thing. Too many people actually voted for him, and turn their heads when the truth is told. Addressing/transmitting the truth and voting him out is the way to remove him office.

Our Orlando Sentinel endorsement for president in 2020: Not Donald Trump | Editorial
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opinion ... story.html

Donald Trump is in Orlando to announce the kickoff of his re-election campaign.

We’re here to announce our endorsement for president in 2020, or, at least, who we’re not endorsing: Donald Trump.

Some readers will wonder how we could possibly eliminate a candidate so far before an election, and before knowing the identity of his opponent.

Because there’s no point pretending we would ever recommend that readers vote for Trump.

After 2½ years we’ve seen enough.

Enough of the chaos, the division, the schoolyard insults, the self-aggrandizement, the corruption, and especially the lies.

So many lies — from white lies to whoppers — told out of ignorance, laziness, recklessness, expediency or opportunity.

Trump’s capacity for lying isn’t the surprise here, though the frequency is.

It’s the tolerance so many Americans have for it.

MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Stoner wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:18 am The stakes are high and so am I, because it's a fucking free for all right now

They're all getting what they want while they can - no resistance, no shame.

I think people do give a shit. The grassroots organization I helped found is off and running. We have supported candidates going back to 2017. Although Dave Brat was no longer my congressman, the grassroots organization that formed got him ousted by a democrat. She’s more moderate than some may like, but that is the make up of her district.

Several of us, including me, have spoken at the country level and even to the state legislators. We currently have candidates running for 3 seats at the board of supervisors, one running for state senate, and one for house of delegates. Democrats haven’t run for these seats in decades.

I’m also seriously considering running for state delegate if the guy running this year doesn’t win. I couldn’t this year because I have become disabled and between the pain and doctor appointments it wasn’t feasible.

What really needs to happen is a general strike. But since people will lose their jobs, they are afraid to. We have no safety net to allow people to strike or protest like other countries do.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Agreed, there.
It also makes the Democrats look more and more desperate when every tiny little annoyance is a news story. Every piece of toilet paper stuck to his shoe, every sideways comment. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a thing. And the media furthers it. We’re talking about the shittiest Presidency in US history. There’s enough without making his dietary habits into an editorial.
I get holding his feet to fire, but for whom? Is it working? No. It’s just tedious.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

ICE is going to deport millions, y'all c'mon out and vote now, ya hear?
Danzig in the Dark

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:37 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:54 am
Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:13 am His tweets and off the cuff remarks are insights as to who the guy is and what he may do next. If you aren't interested in clues, you'd better wear blinders.
Not by himself, obviously. He's not even capable of filling cabinet positions. I do think he's obsessed with trying to create a dynasty, but I trust that certain grownups will keep him from blowing up the planet.
Like Bolton? Seriously.
ImageImage
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

whammybar wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:56 am ICE is going to deport millions, y'all c'mon out and vote now, ya hear?
The first 3 mil or so are gonna be those that cost him the popular vote.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I’m sure it’s not lost on anyone else that Obama had a relationship with Iran. What other Obama era dealings can Trump devolve?
Image Image
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Turner Coates wrote:Pointing out every single flaw and crack in the facade is a good thing. Too many people actually voted for him, and turn their heads when the truth is told. Addressing/transmitting the truth and voting him out is the way to remove him office.

The fuck if it is. You're merely creating a droning whine that people tune out like white noise, not to mention that you're spinning your wheels attempting to point out shit to people who are rejecting it on it's face BY VIRTUE OF THE FACT THAT IT'S YOU POINTING IT OUT.

Trump supporters do not trust shit that you or I are telling them, no matter how much sense it makes or how much proof you have to the contrary, because when it comes down to it, this is less about Trump and more about fuck you.

But by all means, continue. :lol:

Danzig in the Dark

Stoner wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:49 am
Turner Coates wrote:Pointing out every single flaw and crack in the facade is a good thing. Too many people actually voted for him, and turn their heads when the truth is told. Addressing/transmitting the truth and voting him out is the way to remove him office.

The fuck if it is. You're merely creating a droning whine that people tune out like white noise, not to mention that you're spinning your wheels attempting to point out shit to people who are rejecting it on it's face BY VIRTUE OF THE FACT THAT IT'S YOU POINTING IT OUT.

Trump supporters do not trust shit that you or I are telling them, no matter how much sense it makes or how much proof you have to the contrary, because when it comes down to it, this is less about Trump and more about fuck you.

But by all means, continue. :lol:

It's twoo. Tell a Trumptard shit tastes bad, they'll eat a pile of it on principle.
ImageImage
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

That's how clean coal is made.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

JOCULARITY NOW!

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

The new 'Trump Heights' sign in Israel is in gold. :lol:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

What If Fox News Covered Trump the Way It Covered Obama?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-cZG81 ... e=youtu.be

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump v Biden is going to me fookin' 'ead in with each trying to outdo each other with absurd promises.

We're going to cure cancer, land on Mars, and everyone gets a handjob from Margot Robbie!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:51 am Trump v Biden is going to me fookin' 'ead in with each trying to outdo each other with absurd promises.

We're going to cure cancer, land on Mars, and everyone gets a handjob from Margot Robbie!
When the other side has UBI, free education, saving us from impending climate holocaust, etc... what are you going to do? Candy Floss?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:51 am Trump v Biden
It's shaping up to be that way, and it's ridiculous. If polls are to be believed, Democrats are absolutely fucking set on pushing forth an old, boring, establishment politician, no matter what. Clinton last time, Biden this time. All this "change" rhetoric is bullshit. I mean, I'd rather pack my colon with gunpowder and squat over JFK's grave than vote for Trump, and if Biden is just the bookmark before a better chapter, so be it. But wouldn't it be nice to oust Trump AND further our country?
Fucking Democrats are 'tarded.
Image Image
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Mojo wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:50 am
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:51 am Trump v Biden
It's shaping up to be that way, and it's ridiculous. If polls are to be believed, Democrats are absolutely fucking set on pushing forth an old, boring, establishment politician, no matter what. Clinton last time, Biden this time. All this "change" rhetoric is bullshit. I mean, I'd rather pack my colon with gunpowder and squat over JFK's grave than vote for Trump, and if Biden is just the bookmark before a better chapter, so be it. But wouldn't it be nice to oust Trump AND further our country?
Fucking Democrats are 'tarded.
If Biden gets the nomination it will be another long 4yrs of team Trump. Biden is a gaff machine.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:15 pm

If Biden gets the nomination it will be another long 4yrs of team Trump. Biden is a gaff machine.

Trump isn't exactly Mr. Silver Tongue himself.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Danzig in the Dark

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:49 pm
Pierce Foreskin wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:15 pm

Trump isn't exactly Mr. Silver Tongue himself.
They don't call his followers Trumptards for nothing.
ImageImage