Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

I loved all the anti-Trump stuff in the new episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm last night. I post on another board that has mouth-frothing Trump weirdos who also happen to be big Curb fans. It's hilarious watching them bend themselves into pretzels trying to spin all the MAGA hat jokes. "I saw it as the show parodying the TDS that's so prevalent in LA and Hollywood."

:lol: Yeah, that's it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The trial is already a sham. It's a show designed to boost Trump's re-election chances with GOP voters. And Trump's lawyers should be disbarred for lying in the chamber.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump downplays service members' concussion injuries from Iranian attack: 'I heard they had headaches'
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/22/politics ... index.html

President Donald Trump said he does not consider potential brain injuries to be as serious as physical combat wounds, downplaying the severity of US service members being treated for concussion symptoms from an Iranian attack as "headaches."

"No, I heard that they had headaches, and a couple of other things, but I would say, and I can report, it's not very serious," Trump replied during the news conference.
The reporter pressed, "So you don't consider potential traumatic brain injury serious?"

"They told me about it numerous days later, you'd have to ask Department of Defense," Trump replied.
The commander in chief continued, "I don't consider them very serious injuries relative to other injuries that I've seen."
"I've seen what Iran has done with their roadside bombs to our troops. I've seen people with no legs and with no arms. I've seen people that were horribly, horribly injured in that area, that war," Trump said.
"No, I do not consider that to be bad injuries, no," he added.

Thank god nobody had dreadful BONE SPURS.
FUCK YOU, DONALD TUBBY SPANKY TRUMP.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/politics ... index.html

Tesla's now worth more than GM and Ford. Do you have comments on Elon Musk?

TRUMP: Well -- you have to give him credit. I spoke to him very recently, and he's also doing the rockets. He likes rockets. And -- he does good at rockets too, by the way. I never saw where the engines come down with no wings, no anything, and they're landing. I said I've never seen that before. And I was worried about him, because he's one of our great geniuses, and we have to protect our genius. You know, we have to protect Thomas Edison and we have to protect all of these people that -- came up with originally the light bulb and -- the wheel and all of these things. And he's one of our very smart people and we want to-- we want to cherish those people.
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

Trump says he's open to entitlement cuts including Medicare. It's all over Facebook.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/us/p ... C2-ji8hDOA
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

A Conversation With Rudy Giuliani Over Bloody Marys
http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/12/ ... marys.html

Over a sweater, he wore a navy-blue suit, the fly of the pants unzipped. He accessorized with an American-flag lapel pin, American-flag woven wallet, a diamond-encrusted pinky ring, and a diamond-encrusted Yankees World Series ring (about which an innocent question resulted in a 15-minute rant about “fucking Wayne Barrett,” a journalist who manages to enrage Giuliani even in death).

As he spoke, he fixed his gaze straight ahead, rarely turning to make eye contact. When his mouth closed, saliva leaked from the corner and crawled down his face through the valley of a wrinkle. He didn’t notice, and it fell onto his sweater.

In one hand, he clutched three phones of varying sizes. Two of the devices were unlocked, their screens revealing open tabs and a barrage of banner notifications as they knocked into each other and reacted to Giuliani’s grip. He accidentally activated Siri, who said she didn’t understand his command. “She never understands me,” he said. He sighed and poked at the device, attempting to quiet her.

A few minutes later, as we made our way downtown, I saw from the corner of my eye the sun reflecting off of something. It was the screen of one of the phones, which he had left on the seat next to me.

I handed it to the bodyguard, who laughed. He called Giuliani to tell him, and Giuliani laughed too.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Legal question: In the setting of an impeachment trial how prosecutable (or allowable) is it for Trump's legal team to present demonstrably false information or to perpetuate universally debunked conspiracy theory hogwash as if it's factual? I presume there's no way for anybody to voice an objection "on pain of imprisonment". Can Trump's representation lawfully reflect his "Home Of The Whopper" relationship with the truth?
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:50 am Legal question: In the setting of an impeachment trial how prosecutable (or allowable) is it for Trump's legal team to present demonstrably false information or to perpetuate universally debunked conspiracy theory hogwash as if it's factual? I presume there's no way for anybody to voice an objection "on pain of imprisonment". Can Trump's representation lawfully reflect his "Home Of The Whopper" relationship with the truth?

Well, this is essentially the whole problem, isn't it? That old "But who will police the police?" question.

I remember when Queensryche sang "Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?" back in 1988. It's just as true today.

We need reps and judges to uphold the laws and dole out accountability, and the people who have taken over the government won't do either. So now it's the wild west where anything goes. Only the voters can stop this shit now.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump’s spiritual adviser called for ‘all satanic pregnancies to miscarry.’
It was a metaphor, she says.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBZlo0n

A Florida pastor and longtime spiritual adviser to President Trump says she was speaking in metaphor when she recently prayed in a sermon for all “satanic pregnancies” to end in miscarriage

In video of the Jan. 5 sermon, posted by the liberal advocacy group Right Wing Watch, televangelist pastor Paula White breathlessly calls on Jesus Christ to “command all satanic pregnancies to miscarry right now.”

“We declare that anything that’s been conceived in satanic wombs, that it will miscarry, it will not be able to carry forth any plan of destruction, any plan of harm,” White said before an auditorium of congregants.

The 53-year-old megachurch pastor, who recently joined the White House Office of Public Liaison as a religious adviser, delivered the remarks during a sermon in which she inveighed against a variety of forces, including anyone who sought to harm Trump.

“We come against the marine kingdom, we come against the animal kingdom,” said White, eyes closed. “We declare that any strange winds — any strange winds that have been sent to hurt the church, sent against this nation, sent against our president, sent against myself, sent against others — we break it by the superior blood of Jesus right now.”

She also condemned “any hex, any spell, any witchcraft, any spirit of control, any Jezebel,” and “anything that the enemy desires through spells,” according to the footage.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:01 am Trump’s spiritual adviser called for ‘all satanic pregnancies to miscarry.’

A Florida pastor and longtime spiritual adviser to President Trump says she was speaking in metaphor when she recently prayed in a sermon for all “satanic pregnancies” to end in miscarriage

In video of the Jan. 5 sermon, posted by the liberal advocacy group Right Wing Watch, televangelist pastor Paula White breathlessly calls on Jesus Christ to “command all satanic pregnancies to miscarry right now.”

“We declare that anything that’s been conceived in satanic wombs, that it will miscarry, it will not be able to carry forth any plan of destruction, any plan of harm,” White said before an auditorium of congregants.

The 53-year-old megachurch pastor, who recently joined the White House Office of Public Liaison as a religious adviser, delivered the remarks during a sermon in which she inveighed against a variety of forces, including anyone who sought to harm Trump.

“We come against the marine kingdom, we come against the animal kingdom,” said White, eyes closed. “We declare that any strange winds — any strange winds that have been sent to hurt the church, sent against this nation, sent against our president, sent against myself, sent against others — we break it by the superior blood of Jesus right now.”

She also condemned “any hex, any spell, any witchcraft, any spirit of control, any Jezebel,” and “anything that the enemy desires through spells,” according to the footage.
The grifting bitch, wife of Jonathan Cain. The perfect Trump "pastor".
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

vlad wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:18 am
Turner Coates wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:01 am Trump’s spiritual adviser called for ‘all satanic pregnancies to miscarry.’

The grifting bitch, wife of Jonathan Cain. The perfect Trump "pastor".
Cain killed Abel.

Schon should kill Cain.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Conservative Pastor Says Jesus Would Have 'Beat The Crap' Out of John Bolton
https://www.newsweek.com/conservative-p ... on-1484767

A conservative evangelical pastor has lamented not physically assaulting former National Security Adviser John Bolton when he had the chance, while insisting that Jesus Christ would have "beat the crap out of" Bolton for disobeying President Donald Trump.

Rodney Howard-Browne, who has previously visited the White House to "lay hands" on Trump, lashed out at Bolton over recent news that the former ambassador's upcoming book may confirm the existence of a quid pro quo between Trump and the Ukraine—the central issue in Trump's impeachment trial. The preacher suggested on Twitter that Bolton was a traitor deserving of physical punishment for not remaining loyal to Trump.

"You are a slime ball of the highest order," tweeted Howard-Browne on Wednesday, apparently addressing Bolton. "I should have knocked your sorry butt through the door of the Oval Office into the rose garden when I saw you. I would have gladly been arrested ... what a Benedict Arnold ... I am glad you were fired!!!"

Bolton was also accused of being a "globalist sellout" who is "disloyal to the President and loyal to the deep state." Howard-Browne has long been a proponent of conspiracy theories concerning a supposed "deep state" desperate to launch attacks against Trump, who he has compared to the Sylvester Stallone action hero character Rambo.

The preacher also claimed that Jesus Christ would have launched a violent attack on Bolton over the alleged betrayal.

"WWJD: He would have made a whip and beat the crap out of him!!!!" Howard-Browne tweeted.

room213
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by room213 »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:18 am Conservative Pastor Says Jesus Would Have 'Beat The Crap' Out of John Bolton

A conservative evangelical pastor has lamented not physically assaulting former National Security Adviser John Bolton when he had the chance, while insisting that Jesus Christ would have "beat the crap out of" Bolton for disobeying President Donald Trump.

Rodney Howard-Browne, who has previously visited the White House to "lay hands" on Trump, lashed out at Bolton over recent news that the former ambassador's upcoming book may confirm the existence of a quid pro quo between Trump and the Ukraine—the central issue in Trump's impeachment trial. The preacher suggested on Twitter that Bolton was a traitor deserving of physical punishment for not remaining loyal to Trump.

"You are a slime ball of the highest order," tweeted Howard-Browne on Wednesday, apparently addressing Bolton. "I should have knocked your sorry butt through the door of the Oval Office into the rose garden when I saw you. I would have gladly been arrested ... what a Benedict Arnold ... I am glad you were fired!!!"

Bolton was also accused of being a "globalist sellout" who is "disloyal to the President and loyal to the deep state." Howard-Browne has long been a proponent of conspiracy theories concerning a supposed "deep state" desperate to launch attacks against Trump, who he has compared to the Sylvester Stallone action hero character Rambo.

The preacher also claimed that Jesus Christ would have launched a violent attack on Bolton over the alleged betrayal.

"WWJD: He would have made a whip and beat the crap out of him!!!!" Howard-Browne tweeted.
These “pastors” are mentally ill
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

room213 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:37 pm These “pastors” are mentally ill
Or self centered opportunists who want their versions of "morality" enforced upon others.

room213
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by room213 »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:42 pm
Or self centered opportunists who want their versions of "morality" enforced upon others.
That goes without saying
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:42 pm
Who says they can't be both? Furthermore, why does Jesus need fists when he can just unleash a plague?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:18 am Conservative Pastor Says Jesus Would Have 'Beat The Crap' Out of John Bolton

Religious = mentally ill
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Worst case scenario, the trial will end shortly, sans witnesses, Trump will be reelected and America will become an autocracy in fealty to another country.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

'They want to kill our cows'
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/0 ... /23914306/

President Trump made bizarre attacks against progressive Democrats' Green New Deal at a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa on Jan. 30.

"During this campaign season, the good people of Iowa have had a front-row seat to the lunacy and the madness of the totally sick left," Trump told the crowd in Des Moines.

"The Green New Deal, which would crush our farms, destroy our wonderful cows. They want to kill our cows. You know why, right? You know why?"

"Don't say it. They want to kill our cows. That means you're next," he said.

The problem with his warning is that cattle are, in fact, raised to be killed or milked, as one person on Twitter pointed out.

"Don’t you already kill your cows for food?"

"That means you're next."
No surprise that he considers his fan base to be "cattle."

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:17 am 'They want to kill our cows'
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/0 ... /23914306/

President Trump made bizarre attacks against progressive Democrats' Green New Deal at a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa on Jan. 30.

"During this campaign season, the good people of Iowa have had a front-row seat to the lunacy and the madness of the totally sick left," Trump told the crowd in Des Moines.

"The Green New Deal, which would crush our farms, destroy our wonderful cows. They want to kill our cows. You know why, right? You know why?"

"Don't say it. They want to kill our cows. That means you're next," he said.

The problem with his warning is that cattle are, in fact, raised to be killed or milked, as one person on Twitter pointed out.

"Don’t you already kill your cows for food?"

"That means you're next."
No surprise that he considers his fan base to be "cattle."
Or sheep.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump's strong arm tactics have paid off. What a shameful day for our country.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Reading the comments on various sites, people are acting surprised. How in the holy Hell could anyone possibly be surprised? We knew the House would impeach. We know the Senate will acquit. We know the sun will rise, tomorrow. The fuck did anyone expect?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

Mitt Romney has been officially "uninvited" to the CPAC conference
Leaders of the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Friday night formally disinvited Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) from attending the event next month over his vote to approve additional witnesses in the Senate impeachment trial.
:| :| :|

Only thing worse than poor losers are poor winners. The republican party has allowed the most disgusting douchebag in the known universe to turn them into a pack of pathetic, vindictive mean girls. It's hard to be empathetic toward "Mr. 47%" but god damn. Trumptards cannot possibly deny being a cult at this point... unless they're predictably accusing everyone else of it.

Dignity is thing of the past, folks. We're in a brand new free fall and there's no bottom in sight.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

According to Jim Acosta, a White House official says Trump and McConnell met last week and agreed the trial would be ended this week. Everything about these proceedings obviously points to a complete sham of the legal process, but we knew exactly how this was going to go. Even if Trump gets re-elected, I feel strongly that the Senate is going to flip blue because of this.

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/12234 ... 47232?s=20
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:26 pmEven if Trump gets re-elected, I feel strongly that the Senate is going to flip blue because of this.
:shock:

Wait, wait, wait.

You think the Senate will flip blue?

The Senate. The current United States Senate. Like...the Senate Senate.

Did those words really form themselves in that order in your brain? I must be reading that wrong. Even you. Even. You. Can’t be that fucking brain dead.

There aren’t words, Lenny. There aren’t fucking words.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Mojo's face already turned blue, if nothing else.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:26 pm According to Jim Acosta, a White House official says Trump and McConnell met last week and agreed the trial would be ended this week. Everything about these proceedings obviously points to a complete sham of the legal process, but we knew exactly how this was going to go. Even if Trump gets re-elected, I feel strongly that the Senate is going to flip blue because of this.

Dude McConnell said right before that they weren't going to be objective. Look I haven't talked to that many people about this because honestly 99% of the time these days I'm just Trumped out, I don't really care to follow any of this shit anymore, but when I have discussed this impeachment Trial the Clinton impeachment always got brung up as "payback" That's pretty much when I'd check the fuck out of the discussion as that whole Clinton thing shit was just dumb and to a lot of people that's what this feels like, like it was done out of spite or just simply because nothing else seemed to work the last 3 years, I think a lot of people are just not interested in this stuff anymore and won't be until the next election. It really is just exhausting the non stop political shit, it's one of the reason I deleted what ever Social media account I had a couple years ago, I'm just tired of seeing my friends and family acting a fool over this shit on both sides, christ I just had a friend today say the election of Trump was more horrific than any terrorist attack in US history, politics just turn people fucking rotten.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

dtmfs wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:52 am
TenBenny wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:26 pm According to Jim Acosta, a White House official says Trump and McConnell met last week and agreed the trial would be ended this week. Everything about these proceedings obviously points to a complete sham of the legal process, but we knew exactly how this was going to go. Even if Trump gets re-elected, I feel strongly that the Senate is going to flip blue because of this.

Dude McConnell said right before that they weren't going to be objective. Look I haven't talked to that many people about this because honestly 99% of the time these days I'm just Trumped out, I don't really care to follow any of this shit anymore, but when I have discussed this impeachment Trial the Clinton impeachment always got brung up as "payback" That's pretty much when I'd check the fuck out of the discussion as that whole Clinton thing shit was just dumb and to a lot of people that's what this feels like, like it was done out of spite or just simply because nothing else seemed to work the last 3 years, I think a lot of people are just not interested in this stuff anymore and won't be until the next election. It really is just exhausting the non stop political shit, it's one of the reason I deleted what ever Social media account I had a couple years ago, I'm just tired of seeing my friends and family acting a fool over this shit on both sides, christ I just had a friend today say the election of Trump was more horrific than any terrorist attack in US history, politics just turn people fucking rotten.

I see what you're saying. I keep hearing people talk about how the House can keep impeaching Trump and re-trying him with more evidence. I don't know though, is this a good idea? People already feel like the Dems were just out to get Trump from day one (I think there was a senator that moved to impeach in week one of Trump's term).

The idea that you can enrage people to stay in Trump's corner or back into his corner... We're dealing with ignorance in the population. People who do not see why it's so important to pursue Trump in this way. This is what the GOP uses to turn the good guys into perceived bad guys.
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:36 pm

I see what you're saying. I keep hearing people talk about how the House can keep impeaching Trump and re-trying him with more evidence. I don't know though, is this a good idea? People already feel like the Dems were just out to get Trump from day one (I think there was a senator that moved to impeach in week one of Trump's term).

The idea that you can enrage people to stay in Trump's corner or back into his corner... We're dealing with ignorance in the population. People who do not see why it's so important to pursue Trump in this way. This is what the GOP uses to turn the good guys into perceived bad guys.
If I were the dems I'd just concentrate 100% on beating him at the ballots, every time something like impeachment or the Mueller report fails you know damn well it just gives him more ammo and it seems to create more Trump supporters, Man at first I thought for sure he'd be a one termer but now I don't know, I think he'd be in trouble if Bernie gets the nom, but if Biden gets it i could see another 2016.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

dtmfs wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:54 pm
TenBenny wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:36 pm

If I were the dems I'd just concentrate 100% on beating him at the ballots, every time something like impeachment or the Mueller report fails you know damn well it just gives him more ammo and it seems to create more Trump supporters, Man at first I thought for sure he'd be a one termer but now I don't know, I think he'd be in trouble if Bernie gets the nom, but if Biden gets it i could see another 2016.

I just saw a poll that suggests Bernie and Yang have the lowest support from Democratic voters. But I really think there's a good chance Trump could be re-elected. You marvel at how the fuck that's possible given everything we've seen, but the basic gist, I guess, is that propaganda really works on people in this country. A big chunk of people literally can't see what Trump is. If it ever dawns on them one day, they may feel like absolute fools.