Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Civil_war
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Civil_war »

I'll ask a serious question, and it's for yourself and not the board:

If Trump floated the idea of mail-in ballots for this election as opposed to the democratic party, do you think there would be just as much outrage, but over the exact opposite of what the current story is?

Would you say that there was a peaceful transition of power in 2016?
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Civil_war wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:37 am If Trump floated the idea of mail-in ballots for this election as opposed to the democratic party, do you think there would be just as much outrage, but over the exact opposite of what the current story is?
No, I don't. I've personally never voted any other way than mail-in ballot, and the majority of the country uses them. THAT'S normal. Discrediting them, suddenly and without evidence, is not. If Trump was pro-mail-in ballot, it wouldn't raise an eyebrow because before him, everyone was pro mail-in ballot. I can see eyebrows being raised if he was suddenly SUPER pro mail-in ballot, because given his track record of constant, daily, unending corrupt bullshit, it'd be weird. Making a huge deal out of something that's consistently worked for decades and has never been a problem, either way, would be weird.

Would you say that there was a peaceful transition of power in 2016?
Yes, I would. Maybe not with the citizenry, but within the actual government, yes. He was sworn in as President without contest. People may have complained, but it wasn't a hindrance to the actual process.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

What Trump really wants if the election doesn't go his way, is a gun-toting violent uprising from his most idiotic followers. He will want lives to be lost in his name. That is not an exaggeration.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

He would still gut the post offices and install puppets either way. That's the real issue.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:48 am What Trump really wants if the election doesn't go his way, is a gun-toting violent uprising from his most idiotic followers. He will want lives to be lost in his name. That is not an exaggeration.
I’m surprised it didn’t already happen upon the first announcement of the impeachment hearings, or before that when QAnon first became a thing.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I wouldn't say Trump specifically wants violence; I think that's attributing too much forethought to the guy. He's not thinking about his base, he's thinking about his ego. An ego that can't handle losing, and a position of power that he can't get any other way.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

You've got it backwards. If any forethought went into it he wouldn't want violence; he's Mr. Pussyass Bonespurs at his core. But in the throes of losing the election, in the moment of that, he WILL incite violence or at least give it his best shot. I guarantee it. This will be OTHERS fighting it out, not him. Just how he wants it. And he could literally have blood on his hands and he'll deny responsibility.

Anybody who really thinks that is not typical of his level of character is kidding themselves.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:23 am You've got it backwards. If any forethought went into it he wouldn't want violence; he's Mr. Pussyass Bonespurs at his core. But in the throes of losing the election, in the moment of that, he WILL incite violence or at least give it his best shot. I guarantee it. This will be OTHERS fighting it out, not him. Just how he wants it. And he could literally have blood on his hands and he'll deny responsibility.

Anybody who really thinks that is not typical of his level of character is kidding themselves.
Well, there's no telling what he's do when he's really backed into a corner. He's already planning/plotting insurgence, and it's September. We'll see where he's at in November, when it's really crunch time.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

It's hard to tell what's tough-guy posturing and hyperbole for his base and what's the ramblings of a guy who legitimately doesn't understand how anything works but expect, at the very least, Trump not conceding and demanding an investigation into "voter fraud," which will yet again yield no results in his favor. That's probably the best case scenario.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:32 pm It's hard to tell what's tough-guy posturing and hyperbole for his base and what's the ramblings of a guy who legitimately doesn't understand how anything works but expect, at the very least, Trump not conceding and demanding an investigation into "voter fraud," which will yet again yield no results in his favor. That's probably the best case scenario.
The worst case scenario is that his stacked Supreme Court will somehow rule that the mailed-in ballots are either fake or inadmissible. It's going to fun, at any rate.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The crowd chanting "VOTE HIM OUT!" right in his face at the Ginsburg memorial was absolutely beautiful.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Listening to him talk right now at a Healthcare conference, and the thing that gets me is he really thinks (knows) his base is stupid enough to swallow literally anything he says. Anything. He just lies, a mile a minute, with not a care in the fucking world, because he knows Trumptards are the stupidest people on Earth. How insanely pandering he is is mindblowing. And they just eat it up. Fucking Hell.
Image Image
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

China knew about this virus but held back info to attack America.

Trump knew about this virus but held back info to protect America.

And they still follow this dumb motherfucker.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:10 pm The crowd chanting "VOTE HIM OUT!" right in his face at the Ginsburg memorial was absolutely beautiful.

You KNOW that had to piss him off to no end! Though when asked about it later he claims he couldn't understand what they were saying......my ass.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Rorysfan wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:18 pm
exitflagger wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:10 pm The crowd chanting "VOTE HIM OUT!" right in his face at the Ginsburg memorial was absolutely beautiful.
You KNOW that had to piss him off to no end! Though when asked about it later he claims he couldn't understand what they were saying......my ass.
He will never cease trying to adjust reality to his preference. It's totally "fake news" that he heard it loud and clear and wanted to crawl away like a dying cockroach.
ImageImage
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Mojo wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:37 pm Listening to him talk right now at a Healthcare conference, and the thing that gets me is he really thinks (knows) his base is stupid enough to swallow literally anything he says. Anything. He just lies, a mile a minute, with not a care in the fucking world, because he knows Trumptards are the stupidest people on Earth. How insanely pandering he is is mindblowing. And they just eat it up. Fucking Hell.
This. And how about the educated ones who say, "I know he's an idiot, I know that he lies, I know that he cheated on his wife, I know all of this. However is your wallet better than it is now?" That, along w abortion and second amendment is enough for them to turn their back on everything else. "My religious views on abortion doesn't allow me to vote democrat". Oh, but your religious views allow grabbing a women by the pussy and mocking the disabled? The should have ended it all right there.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I saw a couple of people put this perfectly. Trump voters don't actually care about what he does *for* them, they care about what he does *to* people they don't like. Trumpism is about payback, payback to people they don't like.

At some point, these people will learn the hard way what happens when a leader not just isn't leading, period, but also what happens to them after he's duped them into believing they're different from the people he doesn't like. We're all the same. At some point, everyone has or will be screwed by Trump in some way. It's amazing that getting rid of abortion means more to GOP devotees and Trump fanatics than things that would actually affect their own lives, but that's the reality. Their interest in his presidency has almost nothing to do with politics.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

This is great. Lindsey could actually lose this thing. :lol:

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/stat ... 14144?s=20
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

:lol:
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Hundreds of supporters of the far-right Proud Boys group have begun to descend on Portland, Oregon on Saturday, as police prepare for clashes in a city that has become the epicentre of continuing racial justice protests that have at times devolved into deadly violence.

As of noon, several hundred members of the loosely affiliated far-right group had gathered in Delta Park, with many carrying guns, knives, batons, baseball bats, and magazine clips, according to the Oregonian news website. Many wore clothes supportive of US President Donald Trump.

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020 ... -boy-rally
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

whammybar wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:10 pm several hundred members of the loosely affiliated far-right group had gathered in Delta Park, with many carrying guns, knives, batons, baseball bats, and magazine clips

Donnie Dickweed wrote:Image
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The NY Times has analyzed Trump's tax returns from over two decades. So now we know that Trump doesn't pay shit in taxes and constantly "loses money." Great businessman! Run the country like a business! :roll:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... taxes.html
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:54 pm The NY Times has analyzed Trump's tax returns from over two decades. So now we know that Trump doesn't pay shit in taxes and constantly "loses money." Great businessman! Run the country like a business! :roll:

He's holding a press conference right now. Someone asked and he says he hadn't heard about the taxes, but it's FAKE NEWS.
As the questions went on, FOX News pulled away from their live coverage to discuss other pressing matters.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:12 pm
TenBenny wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:54 pm The NY Times has analyzed Trump's tax returns from over two decades. So now we know that Trump doesn't pay shit in taxes and constantly "loses money." Great businessman! Run the country like a business! :roll:

He's holding a press conference right now. Someone asked and he says he hadn't heard about the taxes, but it's FAKE NEWS.
As the questions went on, FOX News pulled away from their live coverage to discuss other pressing matters.

"Fake news! Fake news!" This is so tedious already. Is it really that much easier to believe that the entire world is against one man than to believe that one man is simply a cheat and a liar? The cult can't be swayed, but surely there are some people in the middle left that might see the logic in that.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:42 pm "Fake news! Fake news!" This is so tedious already. Is it really that much easier to believe that the entire world is against one man than to believe that one man is simply a cheat and a liar? The cult can't be swayed, but surely there are some people in the middle left that might see the logic in that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHash5takWU

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The Times article confirms that Donald owes at least $300 million to foreign entities and has no way to pay back the money. So he's absolutely compromised. There are many layers to this story.

Maybe this will have an impact on the undecided voters. Having it confirmed that someone is a broke "loser" can sometimes turn people off. The perception of winners and losers is a big deal with Americans. It's the same thing with Lindsey Graham's plea on Hannity the other night. Don't put the idea in people's heads that you're not really a winner. They'll look at the other side to see if that's more appealing.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Now that we have solid evidence of tax evasion and compromising foreign debt in the hundreds of millions to add to Donnie's miles-long list of failures, corruption and criminal activity... I guess his approval numbers will go up. Because that's how Trumptards roll.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:39 am Now that we have solid evidence of tax evasion and compromising foreign debt in the hundreds of millions to add to Donnie's miles-long list of failures, corruption and criminal activity... I guess his approval numbers will go up. Because that's how Trumptards roll.
White House spokesperson on CNN, when asked about Trump's taxes:
"The REAL question the FAKE NY Times should be asking is, "What about Hunter Biden's profiteering from China? THAT'S what the American people WANT to know!"

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:39 am Now that we have solid evidence of tax evasion
I may have missed it, since the article was twelve miles long, but I didn’t see anything pointing to illegality. Shitty, sure, but within the law. That’s the biggest thing all this exposes: our system is set up for people like Donald Trump to skate. And he proudly does so. He’s an absolutely shit businessman, who steadfastly refuses to pay his debts, and yes, that’s undoubtedly shitty, but not illegal, I guess. What a fucking system we have.
Image Image