Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

Funniest complete and utter lunacy from Trump and his tards: "Donnie The Great Pedophile Avenger!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nutty stuff.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Pretty amazing how my own state's senator Dianne Feinstein embarrassed her whole party at the close of today's SCOTUS hearing. What a slap in the face that gushing display was.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

"That was a retweet, that was an opinion of somebody, and that was a retweet. I'll put it out there, people can decide for themselves, I don't take a position," the president responded.

"I don't get that," Guthrie countered. "You're the president — you're not like someone's crazy uncle who can just retweet whatever!"

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/trump- ... h-guthrie/
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

The size of Donnie’s pupils last night :shock: :shock: :shock: brother loves to get amped up on crushed Adderall or some other form of upper for his public events. The
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I didn't watch but he apparently got his ass thoroughly WHOOPED by Savannah Guthrie last night. :lol: What a formidable intellect he is.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

This whole "First of all, I know nothing about..." is a mindblowingly stupid response. So despite following what social media says about you like a fucking teenage girl, you're so fucking obtuse that in four fucking years, you've not heard a single thing about Qanon or white supremacy? That makes you dumb as a fucking rock, and disgustingly ill-informed for the so-called leader of the free world. I can't fathom why this fucking idiot thinks that's a better answer than "yes, I denounce them."
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:52 am I can't fathom why this fucking idiot thinks that's a better answer than "yes, I denounce them."
This may be a facetious statement but I definitely can. It's just like Rick Santorum (astonishingly) said, you can't expect Trump to denounce his own voter base. Racists, conspiracy loons, rednecks, general nitwits... he can't afford to lose those people. He would have nothing left.

To be fair though, in every case where he gets backed into a corner he does very grudgingly say that he denounces white supremacy. But it's never like "Let me very clearly lay out my position of opposing them", it's more like "Okay, whatever". They know he's lying. They know he can't say what he really thinks. He will wiggle out of that subject as fast as possible. If he could get away with winking at the camera, he would.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Yeah, it was hyperbole. I know why he says what he says, I'm just Lennybustering over the stupidity of it.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I'm rethinking my take on NBC's town hall move. I know the event was Trump's idea, but did he get played? He got a lot of hard questions, pushback and a bar stool to sit on awkwardly.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

Trump campaign may almost be out of money but volunteers are still working hard for him:

Printing Company Late Sending Out Mail Ballots

October 16, 2020 at 3:30 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 91 Comments

A Cleveland company that agreed to print absentee ballots for dozens of counties in Ohio and Pennsylvania is 10 days late in getting them to voters, the New York Times reports.

Here’s the kicker: The company’s owners are Trump supporters and flew a Trump flag at their headquarters.

Said CEO Richard Gebbie: “We fly a flag because my brother and I own the company and we support President Trump.”
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:42 pm I'm rethinking my take on NBC's town hall move. I know the event was Trump's idea, but did he get played? He got a lot of hard questions, pushback and a bar stool to sit on awkwardly.
He played himself when he started talking shit about the network, labeling it “Concast” and “an hour of free tv time.” Guthrie came at him quick and the orange goof fell right into the pitfall
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:00 am
Mojo wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:52 am I can't fathom why this fucking idiot thinks that's a better answer than "yes, I denounce them."
This may be a facetious statement but I definitely can. It's just like Rick Santorum (astonishingly) said, you can't expect Trump to denounce his own voter base. Racists, conspiracy loons, rednecks, general nitwits... he can't afford to lose those people. He would have nothing left.

To be fair though, in every case where he gets backed into a corner he does very grudgingly say that he denounces white supremacy. But it's never like "Let me very clearly lay out my position of opposing them", it's more like "Okay, whatever". They know he's lying. They know he can't say what he really thinks. He will wiggle out of that subject as fast as possible. If he could get away with winking at the camera, he would.
You mean like "Obama was born in the United States...period", with a sour look on his face? He was forced to say that, and this was literally never mentioned again.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:42 pm I'm rethinking my take on NBC's town hall move. I know the event was Trump's idea, but did he get played? He got a lot of hard questions, pushback and a bar stool to sit on awkwardly.
I was thinking about it today while watching. I think they did it on purpose but not necessarily for the reason people may think...ratings. I actually think his team, and most objective people, know that Biden is better in town hall type of situations. He connects with people through empathy, understanding, and interest on a level that Trump is just not capable of. He has better command of the issues. I think his team intentionally wanted Trump to go head-to-head to dilute the amount of people watching Biden's town hall. I don't think that they necessarily communicated that aspect to Trump. They probably had to tell him it was about ratings and that he would destroy Biden to play into his ego. I watched both today. Biden was leaps and bounds better than Trump in the town hall environment.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump, Who Refused to Disavow QAnon, Accepted $1 M Donation from Supporters of the Conspiracy
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-who-refu ... cy-1539958

Two believers in QAnon, the widespread conspiracy theory that Republican President Donald Trump refused to disavow during his Thursday night Miami town hall, have reportedly given Trump over $1 million in donations.

Recently released campaign finance disclosures show that Caryn and Michael Borland, a couple who regularly share QAnon posts on social media, donated $1.03 million to Trump in late August. Their son also donated $508,000 to Trump around the same time, according to the Associated Press.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:36 pm
I was thinking about it today while watching. I think they did it on purpose but not necessarily for the reason people may think...ratings. I actually think his team, and most objective people, know that Biden is better in town hall type of situations. He connects with people through empathy, understanding, and interest on a level that Trump is just not capable of. He has better command of the issues. I think his team intentionally wanted Trump to go head-to-head to dilute the amount of people watching Biden's town hall. I don't think that they necessarily communicated that aspect to Trump. They probably had to tell him it was about ratings and that he would destroy Biden to play into his ego. I watched both today. Biden was leaps and bounds better than Trump in the town hall environment.

The fact that Trump is still thinking about TV ratings 17 days away from an election shows you how fucking warped his mind is. I would be thinking campaign strategy, debate strategy, speech strategy. This guy's level of narcissism and potential for narcissistic injury is so pervasive that he can only see things on the basest, most surface level even when they're the least important things for him to focus on.

No motherfuckers are going, "The ratings were way higher than for Biden's broadcast. That's it, Trump gets my vote." Now Donnie has to go into a final debate with severely rattled confidence and basically ace the damn thing. Not a good position for him to be in.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

So, is Trump in debt again or is he taking in new dirty money?
ijwthstd wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:44 pm Trump campaign may almost be out of money but volunteers are still working hard for him:

Printing Company Late Sending Out Mail Ballots

October 16, 2020 at 3:30 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 91 Comments

A Cleveland company that agreed to print absentee ballots for dozens of counties in Ohio and Pennsylvania is 10 days late in getting them to voters, the New York Times reports.

Here’s the kicker: The company’s owners are Trump supporters and flew a Trump flag at their headquarters.

Said CEO Richard Gebbie: “We fly a flag because my brother and I own the company and we support President Trump.”
Turner Coates wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:10 pm Trump, Who Refused to Disavow QAnon, Accepted $1 M Donation from Supporters of the Conspiracy
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-who-refu ... cy-1539958

Two believers in QAnon, the widespread conspiracy theory that Republican President Donald Trump refused to disavow during his Thursday night Miami town hall, have reportedly given Trump over $1 million in donations.

Recently released campaign finance disclosures show that Caryn and Michael Borland, a couple who regularly share QAnon posts on social media, donated $1.03 million to Trump in late August. Their son also donated $508,000 to Trump around the same time, according to the Associated Press.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump ... remacists/

Ohh, side note... Trump has disavowed and denounced the Klan and White Supremacists MANY times...

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics ... index.html
"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
"I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... emned-dav/

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/02/trump ... remacists/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... he-record/

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

And then later backtracked and said he didn't know anything about David Duke:

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trump ... e-amnesia/

I don't think the suggestion is that Trump has NEVER condemned racism, it's that he doesn't do so consistently. When it's not politically beneficial, he tends to either change the subject to Antifa and "the radical left" or in the case of the Proud Boys, tell them to "stand down and stand by."

He condemns white nationalism, but then says "I'm a nationalist" when he knows it'll get cheers:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/ ... ist-926745

The bottom line is that Trump has been openly embraced by organized white supremacy, he knows this, and he knows not to bite the hand that feeds. And the thing with white supremacy nowadays is that it runs on dog-whistling, which Trump is practically an expert at.

Now he's courting the conspiracy theorists, whose beliefs always circle back to anti-Semitism. What do you think it means when people talk about "globalists" and George Soros?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

I hear Jonestown, Guyana is nice this time of year.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-s ... 020-10?amp

President Donald Trump suggested at a rally in Georgia that he may have to "leave the country" if Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden wins the election next month.

"Could you imagine if I lose?" Trump said on Friday. "I'm not going to feel so good. Maybe I'll have to leave the country, I don't know."
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

“The pandemic is gonna end. It’s gonna end it’s course.” :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:06 am “The pandemic is gonna end. It’s gonna run it’s course.” :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk

Meanwhile, anybody early voting?
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

:lol: I didn't know that he was on record talking about David Duke back in 2000. Then when he wants to rack up a few racist supporters he suddenly doesn't know who David Duke is. :lol:

How does anybody get behind such an abject lying piece of dogshit like this? I grew up with some of the biggest burnout, drug addled, jailbird, dregs of the earth that you could ever find and I've never in my whole life met anybody who has such a non-existent sense of right and wrong as our dear president.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:08 am Meanwhile, anybody early voting?

Yep. Used a local drop box last weekend and got a text a few days ago saying my vote had been counted. Kind of relieved to not have to worry about it on election day.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:08 am Meanwhile, anybody early voting?
I did, and I'll be glad when this election nonsense is over, though it may just be beginning if Trump loses...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

whammybar wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:30 am I hear Jonestown, Guyana is nice this time of year.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-s ... 020-10?amp

President Donald Trump suggested at a rally in Georgia that he may have to "leave the country" if Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden wins the election next month.

"Could you imagine if I lose?" Trump said on Friday. "I'm not going to feel so good. Maybe I'll have to leave the country, I don't know."
He'll run to Russia to avoid jail time.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

The crowd at President Trump’s rally in Michigan chanted “lock her up,” after the president demanded Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) re-open the state amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Whitmer quickly responded on Twitter: “This is exactly the rhetoric that has put me, my family, and other government officials’ lives in danger while we try to save the lives of our fellow Americans.”

She added: “It needs to stop.”
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

God Trump is such a fucking pussy. He doesn't have the courage to declare a national policy one-way-or-the-other, but he'll shit on his local leaders if he doesn't like what they are doing.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

TravisBicklesMohawk

Voted yesterday. No problem; took about 5 minutes then done.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Roxxxxtar
Headlining Clubs

Post by Roxxxxtar »

Hitting the Dropbox at the board of elections today.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Is the jackass actually trying to lose?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-unl ... oronavirus

Trump Unloads on Anthony Fauci, Calling Him a ‘Disaster’ and an ‘Idiot’ About Coronavirus