HUMAN GARBAGE ... Antonio Brown threatened players of his team with a gun after argument.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

HUMAN GARBAGE ... Antonio Brown threatened players of his team with a gun after argument.

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I said this guy was a piece of trash from the word go...

Regardless of talent, he's human ghetto garbage who should be locked in a cage!

-------------------------------------

Antonio Brown Threatened To Get Gun During Spat ... Former Players Claim

Antonio Brown's tenure as the owner of the National Arena League's Albany Empire was apparently much worse than previously imagined ... with two former players claiming the former NFL superstar threatened to pull a gun on them in a heated exchange.

Dwayne Hollis and Darius Prince detailed the confrontation in an interview with ESPN ... saying the whole incident was sparked by a social media tribute to former teammate Mo Ruffins, who died last year.

The post was quickly deleted from the Empire's account without explanation ... so when Hollis and Prince ran into AB at a local cigar lounge, they wanted answers.

The players allege Brown -- who was still fresh off buying his part of the team at the time -- got pissed over their approach, and told his assistant, Ryan Larkin, to go out to his car to get his weapon.

"AB looked at Ryan and was like, 'Hey, man, you still got the AR in the car? Go get it,'" Prince told the outlet. "Then I was like, I'm not going to allow this dude to walk out of here after you just threatened us."

Prince says cooler heads eventually prevailed and they were able to have a conversation ... but made it clear the threat rubbed him the wrong way.

It's no secret -- AB essentially ran the Empire into the ground in a matter of months, with former players and staffers accusing him of being a nightmare to work with ... eventually leading to the team getting booted from the league.

Brown has yet to address the allegations ... but given his history of social media activity, a response may come soon.

> https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/05/antonio- ... e-players/

----------------------------------------

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: HUMAN GARBAGE ... Antonio Bryant threatened players of his team with a gun after argument.

Post by eddie lee roth »

He’s so dumb. Played himself right out of the league forever in TB. Will die penniless probably already suffers from football induced brain damage.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: HUMAN GARBAGE ... Antonio Bryant threatened players of his team with a gun after argument.

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Is Brett Farve also garbage for embezzling welfare money?
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:41 pm Is Brett Farve also garbage for embezzling welfare money?
Oh look, someone is offended and looking for a reason to be triggered by me. :roll:

$tEvil
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

Kobe's brother?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Playboyliquor59 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:50 pm Kobe's brother?
No he’s a former NFL player. He literally quit playing during a game.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

He has brain damage. Dude needs to have a conservator.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

The vicious hit Vontez Burfect laid on AB knocking him unconscious began his eventual spiral. He’s completely scrambled.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

ParaDime77 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:49 pm The vicious hit Vontez Burfect laid on AB knocking him unconscious began his eventual spiral. He’s completely scrambled.
And there’s another idiot who played his way right out of the game.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:47 pm
Bono Nettencourt wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:41 pm Is Brett Farve also garbage for embezzling welfare money?
Oh look, someone is offended and looking for a reason to be triggered by me. :roll:

$tEvil
It is a reasonable query. Why do you get all triggered every time this happens, like you don't see it coming?
ImageImage
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

When you have generations of men "raised" by teenage Baby momma's and/or Grandma, your probably not going to learn any sense of self control or accountability.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Antonio Bryant?!?

Jesus fuck, Stevil, i dont even watch football anymore, and I know who Antonio Brown is. Get your shit straight.

Burfect bounced around that fucker's medulla so hard he turned him into a walking maniac. Guarantee this guy becomes a serial killer unless dementia gets him first.

Juju Smith Shuster avenged his hit and fucked Burfect up on the field and Brown still shit-talked JJSS publicly.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

eddie lee roth wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:10 pm
No he’s a former NFL player.
He is and he isnt. He is in that that statement is factually correct, and he isnt, as in that is not who this thread is about.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:00 pm
eddie lee roth wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:10 pm
No he’s a former NFL player.
He is and he isnt. He is in that that statement is factually correct, and he isnt, as in that is not who this thread is about.
They all look alike.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:57 pm Antonio Bryant?!?

Jesus fuck, Stevil, i dont even watch football anymore, and I know who Antonio Brown is. Get your shit straight.

Burfect bounced around that fucker's medulla so hard he turned him into a walking maniac. Guarantee this guy becomes a serial killer unless dementia gets him first.

Juju Smith Shuster avenged his hit and fucked Burfect up on the field and Brown still shit-talked JJSS publicly.
My bad... Brown...

My deepest apologies.

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:42 pm

$tEvil
It is a reasonable query. Why do you get all triggered every time this happens, like you don't see it coming?
I guess the fact that I mentioned a football player... and didn't mention the other 100 POS players, who have been arrested, or accused of wrong doing, of course there has to be a hater to pull the Packer out of the mix, and ask "Why aren't you dragging him...?"

Bitch pleez...

Favre is a GOAT... fact... Antonio Brown is a convict, just awaiting his next official charge, conviction and sentence!

The 2 have nothing in common... Brown is a ghetto thug & life-long felony committing scum... Favre is not.

$tEvil
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:04 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:42 pm

$tEvil
I guess the fact that I mentioned a football player... and didn't mention the other 100 POS players, who have been arrested, or accused of wrong doing, of course there has to be a hater to pull the Packer out of the mix, and ask "Why aren't you dragging him...?"

Bitch pleez...

Favre is a GOAT... fact... Antonio Brown is a convict, just awaiting his next official charge, conviction and sentence!

The 2 have nothing in common... Brown is a ghetto thug & life-long felony committing scum... Favre is not.

$tEvil
Favre is a rich guy who stole money from poor people so his kid could play in a fancy new stadium and he could pocket millions more for no-show speeches as part of what was called, "the largest public embezzlement case in state history". That makes him a shitty human being.

...but he's white. :wink:
ImageImage
Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Post by Van Ailin' »

That's a "what about" but also a fairly reasonable one and a good point to make. That Favre hasn't lost more his reputation (yet) seems wrong. Race probably does play into that. I suppose we cold keep in mind that threatening with a gun (if that's what happened) is sort of "next level" beyond what Favre is accused of. Still, this is generally a point where I have some agreement with DanzigEnLaOscuridad.
VinceVanLane
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by VinceVanLane »

$tEvil
The correct answer is simply "Yes, he's a piece of shit too" and then you move on.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

$tEvil
I feel like I have to re-iterate this. Brown was a model NFL player before Burfict scrambled his brains, while Farve was getting into the DMs of that "reporter" from Florida State.

So, yes, Antonio brown has been a dumpster fire ever since his frontal lobe got destroyed, and now he has no impulse control. What was Farve's excuse?
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Van Ailin' wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:17 am
That's a "what about" but also a fairly reasonable one and a good point to make. That Favre hasn't lost more his reputation (yet) seems wrong. Race probably does play into that. I suppose we cold keep in mind that threatening with a gun (if that's what happened) is sort of "next level" beyond what Favre is accused of. Still, this is generally a point where I have some agreement with DanzigEnLaOscuridad.
Not at all. Favre didn't pull a gun on the officials that granted him the money for a volleyball stadium for Favre's daughter's volleyball team. The officials could have said no, they chose not to. The crime was committed by the state and college, not Favre.
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: HUMAN GARBAGE ... Antonio Brown threatened players of his team with a gun after argument.

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Hilarious... some of you clowns trying to put Antonio Brown and Brett Favre in the same sentence... laughable!

This is some of this ghetto thug's history of 'run-in's" with law, and legal issues... JUST in the last 5 years.

Lest us not forget the rest of his criminal record going back 20 years. The guy is pure scum!

-------------------------
During and prior to the 2018 season, Brown was embroiled in numerous incidents in addition to causing tension within the Steelers organization. This included tossing furniture out of his 14th-floor apartment window in April, nearly hitting a 22-month-old child on the patio below,[294] and being cited for speeding, driving in excess of 100 miles per hour (160 km/h) along a suburban Pittsburgh road.[295] Brown was later sued for the April incident,[296] and reached a settlement with the family of the child in April 2019.[297] In February 2019, a judge ruled him guilty of reckless driving in the speeding incident, and Brown received a fine.[298]

On September 10, 2019, Brown's former trainer, Britney Taylor, filed a lawsuit alleging he sexually assaulted her on three occasions. She claimed that he exposed himself to her and raped her. Brown and his legal team denied the allegations.[299][300] On September 18, the Allegheny county district attorney's office announced Brown would not be prosecuted because Taylor's accusations were outside of the statute of limitations. The civil suit continued.[301] On September 16, a second woman accused him of sexual misconduct. Separately, Victor Prisk, a Pittsburgh-based doctor, with whom Brown worked while with the Steelers, also sued Brown for "farting in his face" and $11,500 in unpaid fees in 2018.[302] A settlement between Brown and Taylor was agreed upon in April 2021.[303]

On January 13, 2020, following several domestic incidents in which police were called to Brown's home in Hollywood, Florida, the Hollywood Police Department stated they no longer want Brown to be associated with their youth league (PAL). The Hollywood police department returned a check from Brown and issued a trespass order preventing him from being involved with their youth league while saying in a statement, "We do not want him to continue to affect our youth, or influence them in a negative way."[304] Days later on January 21, it was reported that Brown and an accomplice had attacked a moving truck driver at the home. Glenn Holt, working as Brown's trainer was arrested, while a warrant for Brown's arrest was issued a day later with a felony charge of battery and burglary.[305] He turned himself in a night later on January 23.[306] Brown was officially charged with felony burglary of a vehicle, misdemeanor battery, and misdemeanor criminal mischief on March 20, 2020.[307] On June 12, 2020, Brown pleaded no contest to the felony battery and burglary charges and received two years of probation. He was also ordered to undergo 100 hours of community service, a 13-week anger management counseling program, and a psychological evaluation.[308]

On October 1, 2022, Brown encountered further controversy after it was reported that he exposed himself to a woman at the Armani Hotel in Dubai. The alleged incident occurred on May 14, 2022, with Brown exposing himself and becoming physical with a female guest in a pool.[309][310][311]

On December 1, 2022, Tampa police attempted to serve Brown with an arrest warrant on domestic violence charges related to an incident with his ex-fiancée on November 28, in which he threw a shoe at her during an argument with her.[312][313]

On January 17, 2023, Brown's Snapchat account was suspended after he posted an explicit photo of a woman performing oral sex on him.[314][315]

On April 14, 2023, an arrest warrant was issued for Brown for failing to make child support payments. Brown's attorney claimed that he paid over $30,000 in child support after the arrest warrant was issued and that the matter was cleared up.[316][317] In August 2023, an arrest warrant was issued when Brown missed $15,000 in child support payments.[318]

On June 3, 2023, Brown was reportedly asked to leave a Holiday Inn Express hotel in Albany where the Empire was staying. A source told the Times Union that the hotel asked Brown to leave due to complaints of loud music and marijuana smoking. No criminal charges were filed against Brown.[319]

On August 22, 2023, an arrest warrant was issued to Brown for failing to pay child support. A Miami-Dade County judge ruled Brown's arrest on Aug 9, 2023 for missing a $15,000 payment to Wiltrice Jackson, Brown's ex-girlfriend and mother of one of his daughters.[320]Following the report of his arrest warrant, Brown went on a social media rant calling out the media, claiming his arrest warrant wasn't real, and also called out former Steeler Ryan Clark saying "“Fu** the b*tch ass reporter who ever wrote the story! You Mf don’t know shit about me ! Where I came from what I been through!! Ryan Clark been a bitch in media say things then apologize next AB name drop we gone strike yo ass boy”[321]

On August 29, 2023, Brown claimed that his behavior stems from his issues from battling CTE, a neurodegenerative disease. "My CTE acting up F*** all y’all whoever played on my name" Brown said in response to reporters calling him crazy. Brown also again denied there was a warrant out for his arrest.[322]
-----------------------------

$tEvil
Metal Heart
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Metal Heart »

Anthrax442 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:05 am

$tEvil
I feel like I have to re-iterate this. Brown was a model NFL player before Burfict scrambled his brains, while Farve was getting into the DMs of that "reporter" from Florida State.

So, yes, Antonio brown has been a dumpster fire ever since his frontal lobe got destroyed, and now he has no impulse control. What was Farve's excuse?
I'm not defending Farve. He's not a good guy. But if you don't think an NFL starting QB gets his brains rattled on a regular basis, then you aren't watching football my friend.
"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way." - Axl Rose
DrumminAway
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Re: HUMAN GARBAGE ... Antonio Brown threatened players of his team with a gun after argument.

Post by DrumminAway »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:25 am Hilarious... some of you clowns trying to put Antonio Brown and Brett Favre in the same sentence... laughable!

This is some of this ghetto thug's history of 'run-in's" with law, and legal issues... JUST in the last 5 years.

Lest us not forget the rest of his criminal record going back 20 years. The guy is pure scum!

-------------------------
During and prior to the 2018 season, Brown was embroiled in numerous incidents in addition to causing tension within the Steelers organization. This included tossing furniture out of his 14th-floor apartment window in April, nearly hitting a 22-month-old child on the patio below,[294] and being cited for speeding, driving in excess of 100 miles per hour (160 km/h) along a suburban Pittsburgh road.[295] Brown was later sued for the April incident,[296] and reached a settlement with the family of the child in April 2019.[297] In February 2019, a judge ruled him guilty of reckless driving in the speeding incident, and Brown received a fine.[298]

On September 10, 2019, Brown's former trainer, Britney Taylor, filed a lawsuit alleging he sexually assaulted her on three occasions. She claimed that he exposed himself to her and raped her. Brown and his legal team denied the allegations.[299][300] On September 18, the Allegheny county district attorney's office announced Brown would not be prosecuted because Taylor's accusations were outside of the statute of limitations. The civil suit continued.[301] On September 16, a second woman accused him of sexual misconduct. Separately, Victor Prisk, a Pittsburgh-based doctor, with whom Brown worked while with the Steelers, also sued Brown for "farting in his face" and $11,500 in unpaid fees in 2018.[302] A settlement between Brown and Taylor was agreed upon in April 2021.[303]

On January 13, 2020, following several domestic incidents in which police were called to Brown's home in Hollywood, Florida, the Hollywood Police Department stated they no longer want Brown to be associated with their youth league (PAL). The Hollywood police department returned a check from Brown and issued a trespass order preventing him from being involved with their youth league while saying in a statement, "We do not want him to continue to affect our youth, or influence them in a negative way."[304] Days later on January 21, it was reported that Brown and an accomplice had attacked a moving truck driver at the home. Glenn Holt, working as Brown's trainer was arrested, while a warrant for Brown's arrest was issued a day later with a felony charge of battery and burglary.[305] He turned himself in a night later on January 23.[306] Brown was officially charged with felony burglary of a vehicle, misdemeanor battery, and misdemeanor criminal mischief on March 20, 2020.[307] On June 12, 2020, Brown pleaded no contest to the felony battery and burglary charges and received two years of probation. He was also ordered to undergo 100 hours of community service, a 13-week anger management counseling program, and a psychological evaluation.[308]

On October 1, 2022, Brown encountered further controversy after it was reported that he exposed himself to a woman at the Armani Hotel in Dubai. The alleged incident occurred on May 14, 2022, with Brown exposing himself and becoming physical with a female guest in a pool.[309][310][311]

On December 1, 2022, Tampa police attempted to serve Brown with an arrest warrant on domestic violence charges related to an incident with his ex-fiancée on November 28, in which he threw a shoe at her during an argument with her.[312][313]

On January 17, 2023, Brown's Snapchat account was suspended after he posted an explicit photo of a woman performing oral sex on him.[314][315]

On April 14, 2023, an arrest warrant was issued for Brown for failing to make child support payments. Brown's attorney claimed that he paid over $30,000 in child support after the arrest warrant was issued and that the matter was cleared up.[316][317] In August 2023, an arrest warrant was issued when Brown missed $15,000 in child support payments.[318]

On June 3, 2023, Brown was reportedly asked to leave a Holiday Inn Express hotel in Albany where the Empire was staying. A source told the Times Union that the hotel asked Brown to leave due to complaints of loud music and marijuana smoking. No criminal charges were filed against Brown.[319]

On August 22, 2023, an arrest warrant was issued to Brown for failing to pay child support. A Miami-Dade County judge ruled Brown's arrest on Aug 9, 2023 for missing a $15,000 payment to Wiltrice Jackson, Brown's ex-girlfriend and mother of one of his daughters.[320]Following the report of his arrest warrant, Brown went on a social media rant calling out the media, claiming his arrest warrant wasn't real, and also called out former Steeler Ryan Clark saying "“Fu** the b*tch ass reporter who ever wrote the story! You Mf don’t know shit about me ! Where I came from what I been through!! Ryan Clark been a bitch in media say things then apologize next AB name drop we gone strike yo ass boy”[321]

On August 29, 2023, Brown claimed that his behavior stems from his issues from battling CTE, a neurodegenerative disease. "My CTE acting up F*** all y’all whoever played on my name" Brown said in response to reporters calling him crazy. Brown also again denied there was a warrant out for his arrest.[322]
-----------------------------

$tEvil
Holy shit, what a gigantic laundry list of charges! I’d heard a couple of those but not all. Dude needs to be locked away for good. I feel bad he’s got CTE but at some point he’s got to be in prison before someone gets killed.
roxxtar5150
Opening for Slaughter

Post by roxxtar5150 »

Anthrax442 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:05 am

$tEvil

Model NFL player before the Burfict hit? Strange, I have never seen any of the other model NFL players kick someone in the face on the field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2DTio1 ... ddSchoener
It's not that I'm lazy.....it's that I don't care.
Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Post by Van Ailin' »

DrumminAway wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:42 pm

Holy shit, what a gigantic laundry list of charges! I’d heard a couple of those but not all. Dude needs to be locked away for good. I feel bad he’s got CTE but at some point he’s got to be in prison before someone gets killed.

I suspect you're right about that.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Lol he was so eager to post this thread that he couldn't even get the guy's name right... the defense rests.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Post by Van Ailin' »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:14 pm
Lol he was so eager to post this thread that he couldn't even get the guy's name right... the defense rests.
You didn't get the joke or are just deliberately obtuse. We know it's the latter.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Not you, silly... :roll:
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:14 pm
I can't believe that you were so ignorant to step into the same shit you call out. Farve???????? Get a clue