DON DISSES DONALD .. Don Dokken says: “If Donald Trump Becomes President Again, I Am Moving To France”

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Re: DON DISSES DONALD .. Don Dokken says: “If Donald Trump Becomes President Again, I Am Moving To France”

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:30 am
Psychobolia.com wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:09 am
Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:05 am Can he afford to move to France?
This country is very generous with the lazy and/or poor, he'll have no problem getting cheap public housing, free medical care, etc.
Do you realize how much it would cost to just move to another country?
Huh? Depends how much junk he wants to take along with him.

Could be as little as a suitcase and therefore cost a $1000 plane ticket. He could rent out his US home/apartment and live off of that. Or tour all over France and become a zillionaire.

If Chris Holmes can move to France, anyone can, even Don!!
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Re: DON DISSES DONALD .. Don Dokken says: “If Donald Trump Becomes President Again, I Am Moving To France”

Post by mullet_head »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:05 am Can he afford to move to France?
This country is very generous with the lazy and/or poor, he'll have no problem getting cheap public housing, free medical care, etc.
I was under the impression that Psychobolia is a yank who did just that. So he'd know how much it would cost.

Or maybe I'm confusing him with other poster.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

BastaConLaDroga wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:10 am "We"
Yes, it's the plural of "I". Retard. You're aware there's more than one person in the US, correct?

I guess WE can't safely assume you know that. Or anything.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

None of these celebrities that say theyre moving cause of Trump ever have the balls to actually do it

Trump 2024🇺🇸
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Psychobolia.com

mullet_head wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:59 pm

I was under the impression that Psychobolia is a yank who did just that. So he'd know how much it would cost.

Or maybe I'm confusing him with other poster.
Nah, I'm from California originally, born to Euro parents (French mom), I'd been to France loads of times so it was relatively easy to move to Paris, no paperwork to deal with.

As far as moving costs, it was as simple as packing my bags and buying a plane ticket. I didn't have any furniture or moving company bullshit to deal with. Sold my Honda Civic and used the money to survive a few months until I found a job and a place. And 20 years later I'm still here!
EatNails
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by EatNails »

It's not that expensive to move overseas. My wife and I are preparing to move over to Italy. The two of us, the dog and cats, and our personal belongings, we're looking under 10k. No pets? Under $5. That's the move itself, and any paperwork.

Housing, at least away from the tourist areas, seems to be dirt cheap. I can't speak for France, but there are Facebook groups for Italy like 'Italian Property Under $100k'. They're usually in the middle of nowhere and need to be renovated, but still. Don could sell whatever he has in California and probably buy several homes in the French countryside.
Grendel wrote: Skip work tomorrow and smoke some meth...this thread is THAT epic.
Psychobolia.com

EatNails wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:05 am The two of us, the dog and cats, and our personal belongings, we're looking under 10k. No pets? Under $5.
Wait, are you saying it would be 5k cheaper with no pets?! Why are you not going the "support animal" route like everyone else? My friend's girlfriend came over for vacation with her dog as a support dawg and it wasn't more than a grand for the pet.
EatNails wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:05 am Don could sell whatever he has in California and probably buy several homes in the French countryside.
Yup.
EatNails
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by EatNails »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:50 am
EatNails wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:05 am The two of us, the dog and cats, and our personal belongings, we're looking under 10k. No pets? Under $5.
Wait, are you saying it would be 5k cheaper with no pets?! Why are you not going the "support animal" route like everyone else? My friend's girlfriend came over for vacation with her dog as a support dawg and it wasn't more than a grand for the pet.
EatNails wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:05 am Don could sell whatever he has in California and probably buy several homes in the French countryside.
Yup.
We have 8 pets to bring as of now. Our move is still at least a year away, and some of them are older pets. We'll get more into that part as we get closer. We don't even know if we'll do city or country yet, we just know we're going as soon as we wrap up shit here (schools, work contracts, leases).
Grendel wrote: Skip work tomorrow and smoke some meth...this thread is THAT epic.
BastaConLaDroga
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:01 pm
BastaConLaDroga wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:10 am "We"
Yes, it's the plural of "I". Retard. You're aware there's more than one person in the US, correct?

I guess WE can't safely assume you know that. Or anything.
Rent free.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

BastaConLaDroga wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:00 am Rent free.
Yes. Although I figured you've frequented this forum long enough to know, I guess it has to be explained to you that anybody here can respond to your attention-starved nonsense and they won't have to pay any rent. What a bargain, right?

(BTW, being too chickenshit to post more than a one or two syllable response is sad and yet somehow perfectly characteristic for you.)

Anything else?
ImageImage
BastaConLaDroga
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:42 pm
BastaConLaDroga wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:00 am Rent free.
Yes. Although I figured you've frequented this forum long enough to know, I guess it has to be explained to you that anybody here can respond to your attention-starved nonsense and they won't have to pay any rent. What a bargain, right?

(BTW, being too chickenshit to post more than a one or two syllable response is sad and yet somehow perfectly characteristic for you.)

Anything else?
Yes. You sound a bit mad?
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Did you ever get vaccinated?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
GreatWhiteSnake

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

EatNails wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:05 am It's not that expensive to move overseas. My wife and I are preparing to move over to Italy.
I'm guessing not to escape fascism...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

I did it myself. Barely anything.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
EatNails
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by EatNails »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:07 pm
EatNails wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:05 am It's not that expensive to move overseas. My wife and I are preparing to move over to Italy.
I'm guessing not to escape fascism...
She's from there, Her parents are still there, and getting old.
Dyslexicheart
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Dyslexicheart »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:01 pm None of these celebrities that say theyre moving cause of Trump ever have the balls to actually do it

Trump 2024🇺🇸
Just curious why you support him. Is it his pending convictions for a variety of reasons including sharing Top Secret material? Is it him not giving a fuck about you? Is it that he has no platform at all except trying to stay out of jail? Or is it the old "he tells it like it is", or however he frames his non-stop lying? Or is it simply you're a full-blown cult member that has no idea what the fuck Trump is doing to democracy?
AlexVonHaig
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Dyslexicheart wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:32 am
TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:01 pm None of these celebrities that say theyre moving cause of Trump ever have the balls to actually do it

Trump 2024🇺🇸
Just curious why you support him. Is it his pending convictions for a variety of reasons including sharing Top Secret material? Is it him not giving a fuck about you? Is it that he has no platform at all except trying to stay out of jail? Or is it the old "he tells it like it is", or however he frames his non-stop lying? Or is it simply you're a full-blown cult member that has no idea what the fuck Trump is doing to democracy?
Kool aid. You got most of what you've been told to say
Dyslexicheart
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Dyslexicheart »

AlexVonHaig wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:55 am

Trump 2024🇺🇸
Ah, another one! Good to know. Brave of you to publicly embarrass yourself. Hahaha
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:23 am 2016 should be fresh in a lot of memories for a while. You know, the year when people looked at Trump and laughed, forgot how many alarmingly stupid voters there are in this country and either sat out the election or voted 3rd party. If we're dumb enough to do that again just eight years later, we deserve everything we get.
I dunno… if this election is Trump vs Biden II we’ll get what we deserve if we DON’T vote 3rd party.
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Einstein Lawless wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:25 pm if this election is Trump vs Biden II we’ll get what we deserve if we DON’T vote 3rd party.
You obviously don't understand how this works. Third party has no chance of winning in this country. You can try to fool yourself, but single digit percentage won't turn into a majority in this reality we live in. So since the Trump side is a cult and doesn't care what dear leader does other play that pipe to the cliff, you get Trump in that scenario, no doubt about it.

Third party helps Trump and his tards. 100%. The vote isn't really "Biden vs Trump II", it's democracy vs no democracy.
ImageImage
killdrum
Opening for Slaughter

Post by killdrum »

The Sacred Cowman
Headlining Clubs

Post by The Sacred Cowman »

I'm not a fan of Trump at all and I think it makes us look like a joke to have Trump as a president, but as a daddy myself, I can't let my sons to live in a world where the things such same sex marriage and transition to female are legal and encouraged, and what about one being able to decide whether he or she is a boy or a girl depending on how they feel? I may be left with no option but voting for Trump if it's Trump against that gay governor.

I can notice that nowdays young talents have no reasons to become politicians. There is no money nor previledge to be had compared to before, everything became too transparent. It's all the same for other countries as well and this would explain the lack of talent pool in the politics that we have to see the same old faces until the end.
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

Mr. Dokken is so European. :lol:
Dyslexicheart
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Dyslexicheart »

The Sacred Cowman wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:56 pm I'm not a fan of Trump at all and I think it makes us look like a joke to have Trump as a president, but as a daddy myself, I can't let my sons to live in a world where the things such same sex marriage and transition to female are legal and encouraged, and what about one being able to decide whether he or she is a boy or a girl depending on how they feel? I may be left with no option but voting for Trump if it's Trump against that gay governor.

I can notice that nowdays young talents have no reasons to become politicians. There is no money nor previledge to be had compared to before, everything became too transparent. It's all the same for other countries as well and this would explain the lack of talent pool in the politics that we have to see the same old faces until the end.
Someone's same sex marriage has zero impact on you or your sons. You're homophobic and can go fuck yourself. Maybe that will make you gay!
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

Dyslexicheart wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:45 pm
The Sacred Cowman wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:56 pm I'm not a fan of Trump at all and I think it makes us look like a joke to have Trump as a president, but as a daddy myself, I can't let my sons to live in a world where the things such same sex marriage and transition to female are legal and encouraged, and what about one being able to decide whether he or she is a boy or a girl depending on how they feel? I may be left with no option but voting for Trump if it's Trump against that gay governor.

Someone's same sex marriage has zero impact on you or your sons. You're homophobic and can go fuck yourself. Maybe that will make you gay!
I bet he watches lesbian porn though. That's different.

Also homophobes always complain about male to female transgendering but rarely the opposite.

Finally, politics should in theory never be about money or "previledge". It should be about representing and serving your constituents - even those that didnt vote for you, or at all - whether at local or national level. Unfortunately it's a haven for grifters, shills and egomaniacs. There are no doubt many good people still trying to do a proper job they get overwhelmed by the others. "Drain the swamp", as someone used to stay. I bet Cowman believed him then, too.
Kerry67
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kerry67 »

Dyslexicheart wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:30 pm

Ah, another one! Good to know. Brave of you to publicly embarrass yourself. Hahaha
To be honest, I would be more embarrassed saying I support Brandon after listening to him mumble through one of his speeches and not have a clue where he is at or what he is doing. But it's ok for him to have classified info in his garage etc....

Biden, Pilosi, Clinton, Cortez, etc....UGH.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Kerry67 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:28 am Biden, Pilosi, Clinton, Cortez, etc....UGH.
You're probably good with the notion of executing General Milley too, correct?
ImageImage
Dyslexicheart
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Dyslexicheart »

Kerry67 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:28 am
Dyslexicheart wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:30 pm

To be honest, I would be more embarrassed saying I support Brandon after listening to him mumble through one of his speeches and not have a clue where he is at or what he is doing. But it's ok for him to have classified info in his garage etc....

Biden, Pilosi, Clinton, Cortez, etc....UGH.
Okay, you're solidly in the end of democracy, anti-America column. Are we in the round up the journalists and political opponents stage yet? I think that's scheduled for two years out.
Psychobolia.com

***Hot off the presses! ***

I was leafing through the new issue of Rock Hard this morning at the bookstore, and towards the end of the Dokken interview, the journalist mentions that Dokken hasn't been rokkin in France for 20+ years, to which Don mentioned that he's hoping to do a Euro tour and that he's looking at getting a place in the hills of Nice (southern France) with his girlfriend. So, either Dokken has inside info that Trump's def getting elected, or Don is just fed up of life in the US and wants to get closer to Chris Holmes and the topless beaches!
Last edited by Psychobolia.com on Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

to be fair i was thumbing through a fairly recent guitar world and chris holmes sounds pretty happy over there...d.m.