Alice Cooper’s “The Alice Cooper Show” - my review

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

JinglesTheChristmasMouse
MSX Tour Support Act

Alice Cooper’s “The Alice Cooper Show” - my review

Post by JinglesTheChristmasMouse »

OK.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Re: Alice Cooper’s “The Alice Cooper Show” - my review

Post by BernieTaupson »

Pretty sure it hasn’t been in print for decades, it’s really forgettable.
Bobby Blotzer wrote: This is the kind of shit the bozo over at metal sludge does
kytepunches
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by kytepunches »

People don’t need live albums to remember a great show or tour anymore. They can just watch the shitty video they took on their phone . It really makes the live experience special , trying to see over the held up devices.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

"The Alice Cooper Show" is a very '70s-sounding name. So is "Alice Cooper & Friends," which I rented on VHS in the late '80s. I think both are from the same lackluster tour.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

This album should've been a classic. This was the follow up tour to WTMN (there was no Goes to Hell tour) and Alice had one of his best musical lineups but instead we got a really, really drunk Alice and a band just going through the motions. Alice was so boozed up that the mob actually had to send thugs to his LA home to show up for the gigs at the Aladdin. If you want visual evidence, You Tube Alice Cooper and Friends. Alice was really lethargic.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
metalmike76
Recording Your Demo

Post by metalmike76 »

I actually dig the version of Eighteen on there
Tymaster
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tymaster »

metalmike76 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:22 pm I actually dig the version of Eighteen on there
When that lineup was on, they were on. Check out the Saginaw, MI show that was broadcast on FM radio.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.