Bitter Pill - Motley Crue

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Bitter Pill - Motley Crue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Who else loves this song?

It’s absolutely fantastic! This should be added to the set!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Velvis
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Bitter Pill - Motley Crue

Post by Velvis »

I liked it. I also liked If I Die Tomorrow. (I know they did not write that though)
Vince Neil Eats
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by Vince Neil Eats »

I thought it was a cool song, but I’m not sure that I would consider it setlist worthy. Was the closest thing they have written that sounds like it could be on the TFFL album in many years. Although with their setlist being virtually unchanged since the “farewell” tour, I might choose to hear Brandon live over Same Ol Situation or Don’t Go Away Mad at this point.
endstand

Post by endstand »

Good song!
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Velvis wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:12 pm I liked it. I also liked If I Die Tomorrow. (I know they did not write that though)
Love both.
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

gtrjay wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:58 am
Velvis wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:12 pm I liked it. I also liked If I Die Tomorrow. (I know they did not write that though)
Love both.
If I Die is one of their best songs. Up there with Misunderstood and Shout.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

"Enslaved" was pretty good too. Those new songs on the '98 Greatest Hits had the sound and vibe people would've been happy with on Generation Swine. Unfortunately, they figured it out a year too late.

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Mister Freeze wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:33 am "Enslaved" was pretty good too. Those new songs on the '98 Greatest Hits had the sound and vibe people would've been happy with on Generation Swine. Unfortunately, they figured it out a year too late.

Like HMZ would say, agreed there.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

It was on my local rock radio station for a short while after it first came out, and I thought it was just “okay” then. It still is, but it’s far from the worst song they’ve ever recorded. I’ll gladly listen to it if it comes up on shuffle or I’m in a big mood for it, anyway.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

I liked both the two new songs on the 98 Greatest Hit package. Better than anything they have done since. Hell, better than pretty much anything they have done since 89! Primal Scream is the only better song post 89.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Mister Freeze wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:33 am "Enslaved" was pretty good too. Those new songs on the '98 Greatest Hits had the sound and vibe people would've been happy with on Generation Swine. Unfortunately, they figured it out a year too late.

Agreed!
Z28
Headlining Clubs

Post by Z28 »

What a great song!
Vince's voice shines here!

https://youtu.be/8NTAfbIHHZw
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

Bitter Pill is a great song but the demo was better.