crue tour plans this summer

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

thunderdan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

crue tour plans this summer

Post by thunderdan »

i see a couple dates in canada in a row. are they doing canada and some festivals there this summer? moon?
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Re: crue tour plans this summer

Post by Kid-Wicked »

thunderdan wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:06 pm i see a couple dates in canada in a row. are they doing canada and some festivals there this summer? moon?
where in canada besides calgary?
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:38 pm
thunderdan wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:06 pm i see a couple dates in canada in a row. are they doing canada and some festivals there this summer? moon?
where in canada besides calgary?
Ottawa was announced about a month ago for our summer festival. A lot of bands that play there also end up at the Quebec city festival as well, so I'd expect that to be announced soon.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

It's all part of their retirement plan.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:47 pm
It's all part of their retirement plan.
I guess Mick's was accelerated.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

I think they are just doing festival dates scattered around.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

After Dec 31 show- dates will be announced
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

After Dec 31 show- dates will be announced
thunderdan

Post by thunderdan »

I don’t know if laglamrocker f’n around or not but moon knows motley and looks like festivals this summer then release the new songs at once fall arenas I’m thinking
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Ok believe in The Moon 🌕 we shall see 👁️!!!
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

thunderdan wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:54 am I don’t know if laglamrocker f’n around or not but moon knows motley and looks like festivals this summer then release the new songs at once fall arenas I’m thinking
Good of you to admit that after the STADIUM Tour they're now falling into arena's, and then back to theater's in 25'.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
thunderdan

Post by thunderdan »

cowpins-definitely arenas in the fall, not theaters like '98 lol
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

lol. Seriously, I think that stadium tour gave old fucks like me one last hurrah, and in my case a chance to bring my teenage son who is/was a HUGE Crue fan, (well, at least until he saw how bad/fake they were), and now with it not being the original "brothers for life" band why bother? Like one last chance to say goodbye to not only the band, but our youth.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

I hope for a new Crüe setlist in 2024
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

They need to do a "there's no bigger than the Stadium Tour, so we're doing the opposite and taking is back to where it all started....in your face RNR", and do a run of small theaters/clubs as a PR sharing a sandwich with the fans on the street thing, and them come back and do arena's. It will be the transition from stadium to arenas without going backwards.
Charles Bukaki

Post by Charles Bukaki »

They may as well call it the Diminishing Returns tour. I wonder how many other tours they tried to hitch their wagons to and were turned down before they decided to limp their way through a couple more tours playing to fewer and fewer people as Vince manages to somehow become even worse and more apathetic on stage. Hell, in 2015 they can commemorate the ten year anniversary of their farewell tour.
thunderdan

Post by thunderdan »

added 2 atlantic city shows today. they're def. doing a few shows here and there. i expect major fall/winter arena tour with those few new songs released. vince has solo shows and john 5 whole tour next few months.
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

and I plan to not go