Bojangles

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Bojangles

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

The fast food restaurant headquartered in Charlotte. In my office complex!

Apparently they’ve expanded into the Los Angeles area! Crushes Chick-fil-A. Biscuits are McDonald’s level good. I had a bacon egg and cheese biscuit for breakfast. Their hashbrowns are also McDonald’s level. Bo Rounds, they’re called.

And their chicken is great!

Go try it, if you haven’t!!!

LAGlamrocker, you will love their Bo-Berry Biscuits!!!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Bojangles

Post by dmbrocker »

The BoJangle's in my town has terrible service, and I haven't been back in a long time. This should probably be in the Lounge, by the way.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:08 pm This should probably be in the Lounge, by the way.
We'll combine it with talk about Mr. Bojangles so it can also be meant for the Gossip Board now.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

Nate S Axel wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:23 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:08 pm This should probably be in the Lounge, by the way.
We'll combine it with talk about Mr. Bojangles so it can also be meant for the Gossip Board now.
:D
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Okay. That's a classic tune by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. Maybe I should listen to it now?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

MattleyCrue wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:30 pm
:D
Could that son of a bitch dance or WHAT?

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:18 pm The fast food restaurant headquartered in Charlotte. In my office complex!

Apparently they’ve expanded into the Los Angeles area! Crushes Chick-fil-A. Biscuits are McDonald’s level good. I had a bacon egg and cheese biscuit for breakfast. Their hashbrowns are also McDonald’s level. Bo Rounds, they’re called.

That's an insult to say their biscuits are McDonald's level. McDonalds doesn't hold a candle to their biscuits. Basically, there's Bojangles and Hardee's and then everyone else is far below.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Anthrax442 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:05 pm
DemonFilth2001 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 3:18 pm The fast food restaurant headquartered in Charlotte. In my office complex!

That's an insult to say their biscuits are McDonald's level. McDonalds doesn't hold a candle to their biscuits. Basically, there's Bojangles and Hardee's and then everyone else is far below.
Hardee’s are great too. Chick-fil-A biscuits suck.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

This is actual exciting news!
Got wait until 2025? That’s ok seems to be worth the hype unlike that trash cult hipster Chickfil-A garbage- rather have nice meal at Dennys with build my own Grandslam
2x pancakes (syrup and 7 packets of jam to open) scrambled eggs- hashbrowns with order of mozzarella sticks
Use ranch dressing for scrambled eggs

Bojangles sounds like cool spot..seems be taking over So Cal
Be nice to have beach chair walk and Bojangles reward meal
Bojangles near Honda Center for WWE and strip club nights- seems like realistic dream
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

That's Mr. Bojangles to you!
ImageImage
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Used to play a club named Bojangles in Dayton, Ohio back in the day
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 12:07 pm Used to play a club named Bojangles in Dayton, Ohio back in the day
How was their chicken?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!