WOW!!! … Blotzer posts harsh opinion on FB; “Hey, Let’s have Death to all Brown sand ##ggs!!!? How about that??”

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

WOW!!! … Blotzer posts harsh opinion on FB; “Hey, Let’s have Death to all Brown sand ##ggs!!!? How about that??”

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

WOW!!! …
Bobby Blotzer posts harsh opinion on social media; “Hey, Let’s have Death to all Brown sand ##ggs!!!? How about that??”
#bobbyblotzer #wow #wtf #questionable #ratt #wantedman #roundandround #backformore #layitdown #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/wow-bobby-blotze ... bout-that/

$ludge
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: WOW!!! … Blotzer posts harsh opinion on FB; “Hey, Let’s have Death to all Brown sand ##ggs!!!? How about that??”

Post by Black Stuff »

Racist douche. Blippy blooper rides again
The power of Sludge compels you.
LitaStrauss
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Re: WOW!!! … Blotzer posts harsh opinion on FB; “Hey, Let’s have Death to all Brown sand ##ggs!!!? How about that??”

Post by LitaStrauss »

The J is above the N on the keyboard pad so was that a typo? Either way, holy fuck. Even Sebastian is like, "dude, you need to calm down." I'd say that's a career ruiner if he had a career to ruin.

The one thing with social media is that it's exposed us to who the pieces of shit are in this world.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

LitaStrauss wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:11 pm The J is above the N on the keyboard pad so was that a typo? Either way, holy fuck. Even Sebastian is like, "dude, you need to calm down." I'd say that's a career ruiner if he had a career to ruin.

The one thing with social media is that it's exposed us to who the pieces of shit are in this world.
It's not a typo, it's an alternate, equally racist version that brainless white trash idiots like.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

And people wonder why Blobster is so hated these days. He'd fit in perfectly at a Klan rally.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

Direct link:
https://www.facebook.com/bobby.blotzer/ ... V2DtuyEX5l

John A Mcdonnell:
Im pretty sure it's not the real Bobby blotzer
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:30 pm
LitaStrauss wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:11 pm The J is above the N on the keyboard pad so was that a typo? Either way, holy fuck. Even Sebastian is like, "dude, you need to calm down." I'd say that's a career ruiner if he had a career to ruin.

It's not a typo, it's an alternate, equally racist version that brainless white trash idiots like.
Ha, I thought the same thing. I had never heard that saying before. But I can use common sense to know it is not something to be posting
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

No surprise. This is the same Fox News drunk dipshit who was dragging the American flag on the ground while he thought he was a huge star with his own version of RATT.

Troy Patrick Farrell was the tour manager for that run, l bet his stories would blow one’s mind.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

What a very smart winner.

Ladies, FB says he’s single! :D
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"I’m Bad, I’m Nationwide”
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
Ozzy Stradlin

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

What a f%*king moron.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

ParaDime77 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:49 pm No surprise...
ISWYDT
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

lmfaowut
BastaConLaDroga
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:30 pm

I love the subtle & different flavours of unintentional irony in this post as it went utterly unnoticed by its author. Well done, Elvira.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

Hmmm … I’ve never heard the word used as a slur, I don’t even know which race he’s even talking about.

Back in my day, it was a dance.
Hellbound
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Hellbound »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:48 pm Hmmm … I’ve never heard the word used as a slur, I don’t even know which race he’s even talking about.

"Jigaboo" I think is what he is referencing. Sure I heard it on The Sopranos once.
Black Stuff

Post by Black Stuff »

Blippy has a post now saying it was a friend of his and basically calling.out sludge,ceo and jason green. What a dickhead
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Hellbound wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:02 am
Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:48 pm Hmmm … I’ve never heard the word used as a slur, I don’t even know which race he’s even talking about.

"Jigaboo" I think is what he is referencing. Sure I heard it on The Sopranos once.
I think that was charcoal briquette. 8)
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Christ Almighty, his band was 3/5 brown. He and Robbin were literally the only white guys in that band. Why didn’t they kick his ass to the curb in the 80s. There was no shortage of drummers who were much more talented than him.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Black Stuff wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:13 am Blippy has a post now saying it was a friend of his and basically calling.out sludge,ceo and jason green. What a dickhead
Surprised he didnt use the Roseanne "ambien" defense.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Black Stuff

Post by Black Stuff »

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:41 am
Black Stuff wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:13 am Blippy has a post now saying it was a friend of his and basically calling.out sludge,ceo and jason green. What a dickhead
Surprised he didnt use the Roseanne "ambien" defense.
Give that douchebag time. Racist prick
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

Nate S Axel wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:42 pm Direct link:
https://www.facebook.com/bobby.blotzer/ ... V2DtuyEX5l

John A Mcdonnell:
Im pretty sure it's not the real Bobby blotzer
I'm surprised no one has seemed to acknowledge your post. Maybe it isn't him, but given his past behavior, it is certainly easy to believe that this is the real Bobby Blotzer. I wouldn't be surprised if this account is now in "Facebook jail" as people city to city have seen it.

Shame, shame, shame...
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

He is blaming Sludge. Comedy gold, this fucking clown. The wrong Ratt member got AIDS.

Bobby Blotzer
13h ·
So a friend of mine sent me something that looked like I posted or I replied or something like that I can’t really understand it. But, I didn’t post that. Somebody got into my Facebook thing here likely for the fact that I am a political poster, there’s no hiding the fact that I’ve always supported the Republican party and especially with the great Donald Trump, so somebody’s trying to stir something up here I don’t understand what it is.
It’s typing capitals. I don’t even know how to change for the font. I can’t even sign up on this thing. I’ve been wanting to get rid of it for a while now and I’m looking at place to change things I’ve no clue.
This is the kind of shit the bozo over at metal sludge does to people between him and Jason creep. They have nothing going on their lives other than to fuck around with people so I would put it past it to be somebody like that.
I’ll let this sit and then I’ll obviously dispose of the hack .
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

AliceManson wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 7:40 am He is blaming Sludge. Comedy gold, this fucking clown. The wrong Ratt member got AIDS.

Bobby Blotzer
13h ·
So a friend of mine sent me something that looked like I posted or I replied or something like that I can’t really understand it. But, I didn’t post that. Somebody got into my Facebook thing here likely for the fact that I am a political poster, there’s no hiding the fact that I’ve always supported the Republican party and especially with the great Donald Trump, so somebody’s trying to stir something up here I don’t understand what it is.
It’s typing capitals. I don’t even know how to change for the font. I can’t even sign up on this thing. I’ve been wanting to get rid of it for a while now and I’m looking at place to change things I’ve no clue.
This is the kind of shit the bozo over at metal sludge does to people between him and Jason creep. They have nothing going on their lives other than to fuck around with people so I would put it past it to be somebody like that.
I’ll let this sit and then I’ll obviously dispose of the hack .
If I know one thing about Stevil, it's that he's a computer whiz. Hacking into Bobby's account would be no problem for him.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

HACK or HACKED? …
Bobby Blotzer; “I Didn’t Post That. Somebody Got Into My Facebook Thing… Somebody’s Trying To Stir Something Up Here…”
#bobbyblotzer #hacked #exratt #wantedman #roundandround #blotzer #lackofcommunication #layitdown #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/hacked-bobby-blo ... g-up-here/

$ludge
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

I love the way he goes out of his way to say he’s a Republican/Trump guy. Such a great tell.

“I can see why you think this is bad” is the implication there, but of course he’s too stupid and not self-aware to realize it.

Someone hack-posts that on any liberal’s page, whether they’re Bruce Springsteen or Alex Skolnik, “I was hacked” is the end of the explanation and no one would question it.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"I’m Bad, I’m Nationwide”
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:20 am Christ Almighty, his band was 3/5 brown.
To be fair, he specified sand-related brown people.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

SterileEyes1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:11 am I love the way he goes out of his way to say he’s a Republican/Trump guy. Such a great tell.
The best tell is him saying "it's typing capitals" when the post in question isn't in caps, and looks exactly like his writing style.

That's the kind of stuff people do when they're trying to throw anything at the wall and hope something sticks.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

aznsquirt wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:19 am
SterileEyes1 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:11 am I love the way he goes out of his way to say he’s a Republican/Trump guy. Such a great tell.
The best tell is him saying "it's typing capitals" when the post in question isn't in caps, and looks exactly like his writing style.

That's the kind of stuff people do when they're trying to throw anything at the wall and hope something sticks.
""""""""""""""""and looks exactly like his writing style"""""""""""""""""

THIS x 10M!

$ludge
Silentbutdeadly
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Silentbutdeadly »

What a fucking shit-for-brains Blotzer is. He probably got drunk, shit posted racist stuff, and is now making excuses in a feeble attempt to cover his ass. He didn’t need to remind anyone he’s a Trump guy, his behavior makes it as clear as it can be.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Not to mention how ridiculous the "it was probably those metal sludge people did it!111" thing is.

ahahah

It's one thing to not cop to your shit, it's another to falsely accuse other people of shit. But it's one of those "nobody would lie about that, would they?" things people try to do.

What a fucking clown. It's one thing to be a loudmouth jackass, that kind of shit is just ridic.