BYE-BYE BIDEN ... Breaking News 7/21/2024 - Grandpa is officially stepping down!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: BYE-BYE BIDEN ... Breaking News 7/21/2024 - Grandpa is officially stepping down!

Post by Love_Industry »

Came here to say that there isn't one US born grandparent between Donald "diversity hire" Trump and Kamala "tokenism, anyone" Harris...
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: BYE-BYE BIDEN ... Breaking News 7/21/2024 - Grandpa is officially stepping down!

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Going with Kamala. Pick a great VP, and you're in!
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:23 am Going with Kamala. Pick a great VP, and you're in!
If she picks PA Governor Shapiro she is in. He will deliver PA. He is a popular governor.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Metal Judge
Headlining Clubs

Post by Metal Judge »

Fucking Loser couldn't handle it.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

I agree … Shapiro and she wins.

Hopefully they pick someone else at the convention but that’s not happening because Chicago would be in ashes.

I hope Manchin jumps in, I would vote for him … old school democrat … left the woke modern Dem party because they’re F’n insane.
SterileEyes1
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by SterileEyes1 »

Been watching out for JD Vance ever since I read his shitty book 6-7 years ago.

I’m a fellow attorney around his age. JD is what happens when you will do and say absolutely anything and thoroughly degrade yourself to no end in pursuit of money and power.

Those puffy cheeks and all that pancake makeup suggests to me that he’s a raging alcoholic.

Kinda hope Pete is the VP pick so he can get up on that debate stage and make JD cry in front of the whole country until his guyliner runs down his stupid evil face.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"I’m Bad, I’m Nationwide”
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
ElectrickMagick
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ElectrickMagick »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:46 pm 8)
HueyRamone wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:48 pm
Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:59 pm because Monica Lewinsky just had to wrap her mouth around his saggy, old man balls
He wasnt even fifty yet when she started doing that! Just a kid, like Billy Leotardo.
Was he thirty-seven? Doesn’t matter. The libs lost their shit over it and helped get W. elected during the next election cycle. Meanwhile, back in the late 80s, the cons are falling all over themselves trying to take credit for Iran-Contra as they get Reagan into the sainthood.
Clinton had skyhigh approval ratings by the time he left office. Gore's mistake was not using Clinton as a surrogate in 2000.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Is Vance still anti-abortion?! That's a Trump-killer right there.

What woman is going to vote for an anti-abortion ticket when she can vote for a woman? Or did Trump tell him to cut that nonsense out?
Rocker4Real
Recording Debut Album

Post by Rocker4Real »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:24 am Is Vance still anti-abortion?! That's a Trump-killer right there.

What woman is going to vote for an anti-abortion ticket when she can vote for a woman? Or did Trump tell him to cut that nonsense out?
They're gonna say they're leaving it up to the states.
GoodJudge
Headlining Clubs

Post by GoodJudge »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:24 am Is Vance still anti-abortion?! That's a Trump-killer right there.

Newsflash - some women are anti-abortion. Many of those are also fundamentalist Xtians so will be voting for T+V because T is the 2nd Coming who will bring about The Rapture or whatever other version of End Times shit they believe.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Trump is leaving it to the states.

Vance is against all abortions including rape and incest.

There are ATLEAST 40 million American women against abortion and the rest should’ve been aborted.
MattleyCrue
Headlining Clubs

Post by MattleyCrue »

LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
TooOldToCare
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by TooOldToCare »

You can't make this shit up. Republicans have been slagging Biden for months and years over his age, fitness for office, and their #1 "platform." Then he drops from the race, and they think they will sue to keep him in the race or say Harris cannot be the new nominee. What happened is desperation. Trump's MO and best chance of winning was to keep JB in the race. The only thing Joe stole from Trump was his only hope for victory.

Now, they're second-guessing JDV as the running mate because there is no more Joe and a black pro-choice woman. Harris' donor $$ broke all 24-hour records. And as little stock as I put in polls, especially this far out, has Harris beating Trump in some of them (there are too many of them to keep track).

The one thing Trump was focused on was suddenly pulled out from under him. MAGA panic and desperation are in full swing.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

We get the most reliable news and op-ed from Bartstool pizza guy. Whatta maroon (as Bugs would say).
MattleyCrue
Headlining Clubs

Post by MattleyCrue »

Dave is 110% correct
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

DangerZone wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:15 pm
Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:11 pm Instead of Trump playing nice and trying to pick up some dem/independent votes he desperately needs by saying something like “Farewell, thank you for your service, etc.” …. Trump is like “Worst president ever, good riddance, go F yourself” … not smart, IMO.

He’s going to asshole himself right out of this race.
That wouldn’t be on brand.
The reason people like Trump is because he says wha he thinks (which aligns with their thoughts)
He doesn't think. He just spits out word salad without ever completing a sentence or a thought.
And has no policy whatsoever!
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs

Post by BernieTaupson »

I’m a cop you idiot!
Adam Bomb wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 4:49 pm You’re a tord
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Last week the democrats were in panic, this week it’s the republicans … Obama has still not signed off on Kamala and until he does it’s not a done deal.

Btw, Kamala does not want any restrictions on abortion, so if you have a baby due next week, you’ve showed all your friends and family the ultrasound pics, listened to the heartbeat for 9 months, worked your ass off on the nursery and then you piss off your wife … her body her choice. Enjoy.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:04 am Btw, Kamala does not want any restrictions on abortion, so if you have a baby due next week, you’ve showed all your friends and family the ultrasound pics, listened to the heartbeat for 9 months, worked your ass off on the nursery and then you piss off your wife … her body her choice. Enjoy.
You think that scenario is what she was saying, huh?
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

It couldn’t happen?
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

“As a Senator, she co-sponsored legislation that would ban states from imposing restrictions on abortion rights, and voted against a bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.”

Really sick shit.

Her body, her choice … it was the cutest nursery ever, baby blue with Looney Tune stickers, a multicolored ceiling fan to help learn primary colors, the bookshelf you spent a week building from scratch to get it perfect, the baby bed that almost drove you crazy trying to fit together … HER body, HER choice.
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:04 am
Btw, Kamala does not want any restrictions on abortion,
But do you know who had restrictions on abortion?

Stalin criminalized abortion in the 1920s.
Hitler made it illegal for doctors to even provide information on abortions. (This law was apparently effective until....2022!)
In Taliban ruled Afghanistan a doctor performing abortions can today be sentenced to 7 years in prison.

Islamists, Nazis and Communists. Not a good team to be on, right?
GoodJudge
Headlining Clubs

Post by GoodJudge »

TooOldToCare wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:10 am
Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:04 am Btw, Kamala does not want any restrictions on abortion, so if you have a baby due next week, you’ve showed all your friends and family the ultrasound pics, listened to the heartbeat for 9 months, worked your ass off on the nursery and then you piss off your wife … her body her choice. Enjoy.
TOTC, there's no point arguing with stupidity.
Pro-choicers - "strict 20 week limits mean you can't act if there's a danger to a woman's life, or some major foetal abnormality shows up at 20 weeks + 1 day".
Anti-womeners - "so, Stacey will say "I'm due to give birth in 2 weeks but I forgot about Keisha's party and I'd need to get my hair done, so I'd better get an abortion and try again next year.""
Religious nutjobs - "if the bitch dies, she dies. It's all about saving souls for Jeebus."
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:27 am “As a Senator, she co-sponsored legislation that would ban states from imposing restrictions on abortion rights, and voted against a bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.”

Really sick shit.

Her body, her choice … it was the cutest nursery ever, baby blue with Looney Tune stickers, a multicolored ceiling fan to help learn primary colors, the bookshelf you spent a week building from scratch to get it perfect, the baby bed that almost drove you crazy trying to fit together … HER body, HER choice.
Trumptards. The argument for eugenics.
ImageImage
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

GoodJudge wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:09 am
TooOldToCare wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:10 am
TOTC, there's no point arguing with stupidity.
Pro-choicers - "strict 20 week limits mean you can't act if there's a danger to a woman's life, or some major foetal abnormality shows up at 20 weeks + 1 day".
Anti-womeners - "so, Stacey will say "I'm due to give birth in 2 weeks but I forgot about Keisha's party and I'd need to get my hair done, so I'd better get an abortion and try again next year.""
Religious nutjobs - "if the bitch dies, she dies. It's all about saving souls for Jeebus."
I know. That's why I didn't go dig up the Roe v Wade stuff, fetus viability age, and began reading about favorite butter in the Lounge.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:04 am if you have a baby due next week, you’ve showed all your friends and family the ultrasound pics, listened to the heartbeat for 9 months, worked your ass off on the nursery and then you piss off your wife … her body her choice. Enjoy.
You are seriously an idiot.
ImageImage
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:27 am “As a Senator, she co-sponsored legislation that would ban states from imposing restrictions on abortion rights, and voted against a bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.”

Really sick shit.

20 weeks isn't 9 months, dummy.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

TooOldToCare wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 6:45 pm You can't make this shit up. Republicans have been slagging Biden for months and years over his age, fitness for office, and their #1 "platform." Then he drops from the race, and they think they will sue to keep him in the race or say Harris cannot be the new nominee. What happened is desperation. Trump's MO and best chance of winning was to keep JB in the race. The only thing Joe stole from Trump was his only hope for victory.
The GOP is now scared as shit and desperate.

How is it that they've been saying for years that Obama is really the President pulling the strings for Biden from the shadows, yet now that Biden pulled out of the campaign they're insisting he resign the Presidency because he can't be competent enough to run the country until January.

These fuckers fearmonger so much, their fearmongering contradicts itself.

It's amazing to me that there are still people who can't see through the absolute garbage they spout on a daily basis. This is the GOP in name only, that party ceased to exist in 2016.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

And just like that the Democrats got the non white vote back and energized. They also found a cure for people who weren't even going to vote because they didn't want a rematch. Harris picks the right running mate and it's over.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Nobodyspecial
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Nobodyspecial »

Speaking of abortion. I am fine with it being the woman's Choice and other people shouldn't be able to tell them what to do. That being said, my issues is this. If the woman wants an abortion and the father of the baby doesn't it, he has no say, it is her choice. If the woman wants the baby and the father doesn't, not only does she keep the baby, but the father has to pay child support as well. Seems fair right? Often times you hear women say he didn't wear a condom so now he has to man up. That's a two way street sister. If he wouldn't put on a rubber all you had to do was say no and not have sex with him (Obviously speaking of consensual situations here).
Last edited by Nobodyspecial on Wed Jul 24, 2024 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.