Who should replace Biden?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Who is the candidate?

Joe
2%
Kamala
38%
Gavin
7%
Hillary
21%
Gretchen
2%
Michelle
10%
JB
No votes
other (please name)
19%

Total votes: 42
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Who should replace Biden?

Post by GoodJudge »

tym wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:34 am I dont think most realize what putting Trump into office can have some REALLY bad issues.
I know people here like to dump on you for your ultra-simplistic takes on the world, but then you keep setting yourself up with stuff like this. "Most don't realize" after 2.5 election campaigns, 1 term in office, plus everything that went before, that he's a lying racist rapist fantasist snake oil salesman? Really?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

GoodJudge wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:23 pm
tym wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:34 am I dont think most realize what putting Trump into office can have some REALLY bad issues.
I know people here like to dump on you for your ultra-simplistic takes on the world, but then you keep setting yourself up with stuff like this. "Most don't realize" after 2.5 election campaigns, 1 term in office, plus everything that went before, that he's a lying racist rapist fantasist snake oil salesman? Really?
Maybe he meant, "I don't think most brainwashed MAGA'S realize what putting Trump into office can have some REALLY bad issues, or they just don't care".
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

GoodJudge wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 11:23 pm
It didn’t stop him from becoming his party’s nominee again did it? Tym is not wrong.
Rocker4Real
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by Rocker4Real »

Are you Democrats gonna contact your local representative from the party and let them know your preference?
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Love_Industry wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:36 pm
Tommy2Tone84 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:06 pm
Love_Industry wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:56 pm

It would be fun to see Putin try to invade rich and heavily armed NATO country Poland after having his best VDV units and most modern weapons obliterated by poor, corrupt ex-Soviet Ukraine. How many weeks until the Polish flag flies over Moscow again?

I love it when people in the U.S. and Russia accuse Ukraine of corruption. Pot, kettle, black much?
Sweden. Aren’t you guys leaning into some fascist, authoritarian bullsh*t these days too? Just like the U.S. and France has been lately?

So who isn’t corrupt these days? Your neighbors to the distant south in Switzerland? Is Switzerland even a real country or just a money laundering scheme for oligarchs, mobsters, and governments in the the U.S., Russia and Europe?

What about people in Sweden? And Ukraine IS corrupt as fuck, believe me. Could ask people who worked there about how bad it is. But you're right about Russia, it's way worse there.

Some Ukrainian officers got paid from Russia for not fighting when Russia first invaded, but they didn't sell their guns and ammo to the enemy like Russians regularly do.
juano
Opening for Slaughter

Post by juano »

Be prepared to imagine what can be and unburdened by what has been.

https://www.tiktok.com/@rohan.pinto/vid ... 2200940806
"It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye” - Joe Biden
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

juano wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:41 am Be prepared to imagine what can be and unburdened by what has been.

That sounds like work just give me the 411.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

kc primo wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:54 am Sad how dumbed down this country has become. “I’d vote for a roll of toilet paper before Trump” 🤦‍♂️
If people are dumb enough to vote for the Democrats and the illegal immigrant population overtaking their standing in society…..well here’s your sign.
Even the African American community is realizing that the Democrats are nothing but lies. You dumb sh/ts that vote for anyone other than Trump is beyond help or respect. Yeah let’s vote in someone who can barely walk or talk compared to a man who’s taken a bullet/assassination attempt. Trump 2024🤘
Did your mom iron your KKK hood and robe yet? You don't want to be unkempt at your rally.
Dyslexicheart
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Dyslexicheart »

juano wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:41 am Be prepared to imagine what can be and unburdened by what has been.

Obviously metaphorically for those too stupid to understand a basic concept.
kc primo
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by kc primo »

Rising NOTHING ….Way to go 🤦‍♂️
Let me know (and the LEGAL community) how the vote goes
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

kc primo wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:38 am Rising NOTHING ….Way to go 🤦‍♂️
Let me know (and the LEGAL community) how the vote goes
GIT R DUN!!!!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts