How much has STONEBREED paid for P2P?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

cowpins
Platinum Artist

How much has STONEBREED paid for P2P?

Post by cowpins »

With Stevie's example of the breakdown, how much has Carlo's paid out of pocket throughout the years? From the CEO, "My guess is... each of the bands, will sign a contract to sell anywhere from 50-75 or 100 tix. The deal is, something like "Here are 50 tix, @ $15.00 each, and you can sell them for whatever you want... more, or less or give them away. That would be a $750.00 contract, and you are required to bring the cash, to sound-check, day of show".

Carlos was doing a TON of shows. Or did Carlo's require the band to sell the tickets? 10K a year to play Rock star when factoring on accommodations for his "tours"?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Rocker4Real
Opening for Slaughter

Re: How much has STONEBREED paid for P2P?

Post by Rocker4Real »

The bands don't pay in full for the tickets up front?
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

They do have to pay up front, but you CAN sell them, and if you're opening for LA Guns or whoever, you can try to sell your acquaintances and people on craigslist, etc on the headlining band, and how the tix from you are cheaper than the box office. You could theoretically even make money if you sell all the tix, but that's prolly rare.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

STONEBREED gets PAID U jealous F*cKS!!! Stryper Calls da BREED for sellOUTS!!! PAID!!!! Keifer calls US!!!!
da Breed HEADLINES Hollywood gigs now!!!! Bands pay us!!!
The Stonebreed Learning Tree…sign UP 💰 PAID!!

Order steaks for your MOM today…comes with 2 FREE Stonebreed shirts !!signed cd with your MOMS name for only 750$ more!
Last edited by LAglamrocker on Sun May 12, 2024 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Rocker4Real
Opening for Slaughter

Post by Rocker4Real »

I checked the Stonebreed site and can confirm that they will headline the Whisky August 16th.
https://stonebreed.com/tour
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Rocker4Real wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:56 am I checked the Stonebreed site and can confirm that they will headline the Whisky August 16th.
https://stonebreed.com/tour
They're still not letting go of the "tour" term, even though all their shows are local dates and months apart from each other. Never change, Breed.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Stonebreed KISS ME DEADLY 2024 TOUR at Whisky OMG!!!!!!!
October 2024 !!!! This is Awesome This is AWESOME!!!
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

STONEBREED should tour with Don’t Damn Me.