Tim Walz is awesome

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

kc primo
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Re: Tim Walz is awesome

Post by kc primo »

I’d give “alley” a hand clap but that would offend the special Olympics (there’s actually talent and brains there)
Maybe Alley and Mojo should tryout, they can
backup the brains and talent.
Ohhh yeah… what policy of Harris do you support that strengthens THIS country??? Still waiting Julio
Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll “think” of something while you’re in a parade celebrating yourself and what you don’t have
Please take a trip to the Middle East
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

kc primo wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:16 am I’d give “alley” a hand clap but that would offend the special Olympics (there’s actually talent and brains there)
Maybe Alley and Mojo should tryout, they can
backup the brains and talent.
Ohhh yeah… what policy of Harris do you support that strengthens THIS country??? Still waiting Julio
Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll “think” of something while you’re in a parade celebrating yourself and what you don’t have
Please take a trip to the Middle East
your Sludge game is for shit. :lol:
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ImageImage
Press Pass
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Press Pass »

kingbrian74 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:27 am
Sleek wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 4:39 pm What an amazing poll that shows who is using twitter since Musk made it unpalatable for all but inveterate right-wingers.
Can't speak for everyone.....but I deactivated my Twitter account they day the lifted the ban on Trump.

I don't think I was along in doing that.
You do realize you don't have to follow him, right?
Press Pass

Post by Press Pass »

Sleek wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 4:39 pm What an amazing poll that shows who is using twitter since Musk made it unpalatable for all but inveterate right-wingers.
How is it inpalatable? It was inpalatable before, now it's equal opportunity for everyone.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

That's like standing outside the RNC and taking a poll.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

All the MAGA mush brains in this thread:

Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Press Pass wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:47 am
How is it inpalatable? It was inpalatable before, now it's equal opportunity for everyone.
Fuck I love when somebody doubles down on an incorrect usage.

ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Judging from some of the posts in this thread, I’d say it is in no way, shape, or form too early to consider Harris Derangement Syndrome as being a legitimate thing. Bravo, Trumptards. Never change.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

kc primo wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:27 am Tim Walz is awesome lol… my God get this Man a tampon
He’s got blood coming out of his brain he’s so smart

You Dems are sick as F
Walz is a putz and so is brain dead Kamala. When’s her next unscripted interview??? Or even one
that is?
Absolutely pathetic she can’t even address the American public. Here’s a question for the Dem moron voters… What policy of hers do you support? Is it the $10 TRILLION “green new deal”??? How dumbed down does this country have to get? Honestly, what policy does she have that makes this country any better?? Absolutely NOTHING
That border looks great doesn’t it? How’s the grocery prices looking?? hey California I’m talking to you, Homelessness in her own state completely out of control …that a girl. Turn on your brain folks, overwise the CHINESE will do it for you
Exhibit A, typical Trump voter.
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
EatNails
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by EatNails »

cowpins wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:41 am
EatNails wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 5:30 pm I came home and ordered a different Harris Walz shirt for next week.

Trumps done.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Did you wear that particularity shirt to that particularly venue to make a point, or it just happen to be what you put on?
I knew what I was doing. I hate that the soundboard is in front of the room, so I fuck with the crowd by wearing funny shirts.
Grendel wrote: Skip work tomorrow and smoke some meth...this thread is THAT epic.
TooOldToCare
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by TooOldToCare »

I am enjoying my popcorn watching Dumps diaper changers freak out here and the idiots on the Fox Propaganda Network do the same (except Jessica Tarlov - the only smart employee at Fox who I'd rawdog the glasses off her face) .
Metal Judge
Headlining Clubs

Post by Metal Judge »

kc primo wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:27 am Tim Walz is awesome lol… my God get this Man a tampon

You Dems are sick as F
Walz is a putz and so is brain dead Kamala. When’s her next unscripted interview??? Or even one
that is?
Absolutely pathetic she can’t even address the American public. Here’s a question for the Dem moron voters… What policy of hers do you support? Is it the $10 TRILLION “green new deal”??? How dumbed down does this country have to get? Honestly, what policy does she have that makes this country any better?? Absolutely NOTHING
That border looks great doesn’t it? How’s the grocery prices looking?? hey California I’m talking to you, Homelessness in her own state completely out of control …that a girl. Turn on your brain folks, overwise the CHINESE will do it for you
I 100% support what he says here.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

TooOldToCare wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:10 pm I am enjoying my popcorn watching Dumps diaper changers freak out here and the idiots on the Fox Propaganda Network do the same (except Jessica Tarlov - the only smart employee at Fox who I'd rawdog the glasses off her face) .
The Fox Propaganda Network realizes that Drumpf is in free-fall and has begun cutting off live feeds and truncating call-ins to keep him from soiling himself on TV.
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 2:32 pm
TooOldToCare wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:10 pm I am enjoying my popcorn watching Dumps diaper changers freak out here and the idiots on the Fox Propaganda Network do the same (except Jessica Tarlov - the only smart employee at Fox who I'd rawdog the glasses off her face) .
The Fox Propaganda Network realizes that Drumpf is in free-fall and has begun cutting off live feeds and truncating call-ins to keep him from soiling himself on TV.
Cognitive decline. Isn't that the term THEY coined? The Dumpflakes.
Dyslexicheart
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Dyslexicheart »

Metal Judge wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:15 pm

You Dems are sick as F
that is?
I 100% support what he says here.
Well that's because you're dumb. I can't wait for November when all you dumb fucks are swept away into the trash bin.
War_in_D

Post by War_in_D »

Tim Walz and Kamala all the way, boys. I can't afford to lose all muh government gimmes.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

War_in_D wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:30 pm Tim Walz and Kamala all the way, boys. I can't afford to lose all muh government gimmes.
What gimmes are those?
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

ijwthstd wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:22 pm
War_in_D wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:30 pm Tim Walz and Kamala all the way, boys. I can't afford to lose all muh government gimmes.
What gimmes are those?
He doesnt get them. It's all the illegals that the government gives a free Cadillac to as soon as they make it over the border.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

kc primo wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:27 am Absolutely pathetic she can’t even address the American public. Here’s a question for the Dem moron voters… What policy of hers do you support? Is it the $10 TRILLION “green new deal”??? How dumbed down does this country have to get? Honestly, what policy does she have that makes this country any better?? Absolutely NOTHING
You ask how dumbed down is Kamala? Yet you support a guy who actually has dementia.
What does she have that makes the US better? It's about what she doesn't have, which is dementia.
War_in_D

Post by War_in_D »

What gimmes are those?
As a gay black transgender with no job and life skills I aint goin back to that joy killer, Donald Blumff. Lifes been too good since 2020.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

War_in_D wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:55 am
What gimmes are those?
As a gay black transgender with no job and life skills I aint goin back to that joy killer, Donald Blumff. Lifes been too good since 2020.
Exhibit B typical Trump voter
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

Tarlov is fire.
Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Post by Van Ailin' »

AliceManson wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:12 pm These Trumptards who blow their draft dodging messiah attacking Walz's military record is beyond absurd.
This is a good point. While there is plenty to criticize in Walz's lies about the last part of his military service, it is still significantly more honorable than Trump's phantom bone spurs. No matter how you might feel about policies (and I think Walz is squarely on the WRONG side of quite a few economic policy issues and social issues - what is commonly defined as "social justice" is not even remotely "just"), a fair straight-up comparison of Walz vs. Trump on the military service issues goes squarely in Walz's favor.
Danzig in the Dark

Van Ailin' wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 3:01 pm
AliceManson wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:12 pm These Trumptards who blow their draft dodging messiah attacking Walz's military record is beyond absurd.
This is a good point. While there is plenty to criticize in Walz's lies about the last part of his military service, it is still significantly more honorable than Trump's phantom bone spurs. No matter how you might feel about policies (and I think Walz is squarely on the WRONG side of quite a few economic policy issues and social issues - what is commonly defined as "social justice" is not even remotely "just"), a fair straight-up comparison of Walz vs. Trump on the military service issues goes squarely in Walz's favor.
What lies would those be, Van Failin?
ImageImage
Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Post by Van Ailin' »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:54 pm
Van Ailin' wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 3:01 pm
That he retired with rank of Command Sgt. Major (highest enlisted rank). Sensitive issue since that is the rank my father had (for real) at end of a 25-year career. The lie is documented (multiple times) on video and was clearly done purposely.

Adding to that: if you resort to petty name-calling, then you are on Trump's level. I voted for Biden, by the way. Have not been very happy with several of his actions, however, particularly loose monetary policy in 2021-22, the primary cause of current inflation. I didn't vote for Trump either time because I don't really trust his self-aggrandizing ego. Pointing out an obvious failing or bad policy from one side is not an automatic endorsement of the other.
Danzig in the Dark

Van Failin' wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:39 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:54 pm
Van Failin' wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 3:01 pm

That he retired with rank of Command Sgt. Major (highest enlisted rank). Sensitive issue since that is the rank my father had (for real) at end of a 25-year career. The lie is documented (multiple times) on video and was clearly done purposely.

Adding to that: if you resort to petty name-calling, then you are on Trump's level. I voted for Biden, by the way. Have not been very happy with several of his actions, however, particularly loose monetary policy in 2021-22, the primary cause of current inflation. I didn't vote for Trump either time because I don't really trust his self-aggrandizing ego. Pointing out an obvious failing or bad policy from one side is not an automatic endorsement of the other.
He did. He doesn't get the CSM retirement pay because he didn't meet all the requirements for that before he left. Ask the MN National Guard and they'll say the same.

As for name calling, fuck off you stupid snowflake cunt, Van Puling.
ImageImage
kingbrian74
Headlining Clubs

Post by kingbrian74 »

Press Pass wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:45 am
kingbrian74 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:27 am
Can't speak for everyone.....but I deactivated my Twitter account they day the lifted the ban on Trump.

I don't think I was along in doing that.
You do realize you don't have to follow him, right?
Of course. But I disagree with the notion of the company allowing him back on the platform when he declined to say anything to stop the insurrection on January 6th.

They saw fit to remove his access to the platform, which I agreed with. Nothing changed that should have given rise to the removal of the ban.

I have survived just fine without Twitter/X.
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

kingbrian74 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 5:43 am They saw fit to remove his access to the platform, which I agreed with. Nothing changed that should have given rise to the removal of the ban.
Nothing changed except TwiX was bought by a guy who either loves the new hard-right movements globally, or is a troll, posting or allowing others to post controversy just for clicks and revenue, or is both.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »