NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Lydia wrote:You guys are right--the mole is LonelyGirl.

I know this because I went through my PMs and found a bunch of them from "her" trying to get information from me about behind-the-scenes stuff regarding Nine Inch Nails.

Since I posted everything I have to say publicly on the boards, "she" got nothing out of me, aside from 3 PM replies to her shitton of PMs. Nevertheless, "she" kept on trying to open up conversations with me to glean more information outside of what people publicly post.

Whichever NIN employee you are, LOL @ you because Trent makes you waste your time "investigating" Metal Sludge. You probably don't care because you are getting paid for this idiocy. If you really are Trent, this whole thing is that much sadder, insofar as it's sad that anyone with your fame, money and other blessings, would still be such a small man.

I have to agree with you!!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Rowan1123 wrote:
Lydia wrote:You guys are right--the mole is LonelyGirl.

I know this because I went through my PMs and found a bunch of them from "her" trying to get information from me about behind-the-scenes stuff regarding Nine Inch Nails.

Since I posted everything I have to say publicly on the boards, "she" got nothing out of me, aside from 3 PM replies to her shitton of PMs. Nevertheless, "she" kept on trying to open up conversations with me to glean more information outside of what people publicly post.

Whichever NIN employee you are, LOL @ you because Trent makes you waste your time "investigating" Metal Sludge. You probably don't care because you are getting paid for this idiocy. If you really are Trent, this whole thing is that much sadder, insofar as it's sad that anyone with your fame, money and other blessings, would still be such a small man.
Ok I have a question-does anyone know any other user names she might have been using elsewhere? I had some really strange PMs today on Waving Goodbye and I don't even post there anymore.
On a totally unrelated matter-I think Orion/@tinadoll has cute dimples and any troll that picks on a girl from Brooklyn deserves to get pummeled-a lot.
Thank you!

And yes, i get violent. LOL.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Nymesis is next...

I don't get it, since she *barely* posted here. Maybe she was trolling anomymously on Twatter?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Nymesis is next...

I don't get it, since she *barely* posted here. Maybe she was trolling anomymously on Twatter?
I'm not gonna link to that fuckhead's twitpic posts, but the pic of Nymesis w/ short hair and glasses is totally hawt in that Ira Glass, sexy nerd way. (And I'm a girl geek, so I know my nerds :P )

So, the troll FAILS again.

Why is this fuckface not suspended yet?
amouthfulofsin220

misanthropia wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Nymesis is next...

I'm not gonna link to that fuckhead's twitpic posts, but the pic of Nymesis w/ short hair and glasses is totally hawt in that Ira Glass, sexy nerd way. (And I'm a girl geek, so I know my nerds :P )

So, the troll FAILS again.

Why is this fuckface not suspended yet?
I thought the same thing...but didn't mention it :mrgreen:

Anyways, it's weird they've not been suspended yet. Putting names and addresses on the 'Net like that without permission and with the intent to hurt can't be legal. Or at least it shouldn't be.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

umm ok....

lipbalmm

@youareonourlist @trollbeauties @trollspotter who's ur Daddy dumbass?. about 8 hours ago via web in reply to youareonourlist

lol some people have too much free time on their hands

****EDITED..since some people can't tell the difference when something was originally posted on twitter and pasted on here.. my sincere apologies...to the CULT.com Mod/Trentasslicker******
Last edited by Wikkedsyn on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

internet access allowed...she does not strike me as someone who even knew who Malcolm was...anything to get attention

mariqueen

not iggy, you guys. malcolm. about 8 hours ago via web

rest in peace godfather of punk. about 8 hours ago via web
Orionslavegirl1

Not to feed the trolls but damn these people have nothing better to do then try to "out" people.

I love how "block friday" has her tweets protected too. Cowards.

Oh yea btw did you know NINtards are starting to comment on the outed peoples pictures.

like Peedropaula. Last year this bitch was an incoherant poster and derailed half the threads on nin.com (I shitlisted her on page 1 but she commented about page 7)
Princesspaula- a fucking psycho
Lets see how she responded
Um... let's see, TinaD she hates all black people and especially African American girls/women.
because she dislike African American females
like me and I'm sure she would hate all of these fantastic AFA females as well, here is a list of Fab girls that TinaDoll will hate because their Black-, Rev Runs Daughters, Amerie, Cassie Ventura, um..lets B.Knowles S.Knowles,Kimora Lee Simmons, um sure she'll hate all of my gorgeous sisters, oh yeah Oprah, Gale King,Nichole Richie Ciara, Princess Ri Ri, Natasha,D.Woods, I mean you can put any gorgeous AFA female here and I'm sure Tina(doll) not really a doll but anyways, she just hate black girls and that's that and more power to her. Oh yeah The President's wife, I know she hates her.
And here is how people responded to her:
Jayetheartist said
Um, no, she hates you because you're vapid, you constantly derail threads with nonsensical drivel, you have zero reading comprehension skills, and you seem to have absolutely no idea of what's going on half the time. Nobody can figure out why you're here, since most of the topics discussed seem to go over your head and you openly admit you don't really consider yourself much of a NIN fan. They're the same reasons we all hate you. We're tired of coming across your muddled walls of meaningless text cluttering up otherwise interesting threads.
NINtopia76 wrote
I shitlist Princesspaula for pulling out the race card. There was nothing racist about Tinadoll calling you a fucking psycho. Your unnecessary rant just proves her right.

Oh and as a "sister", I find your statement unimpressive. It's "sisters" like you that makes me ashamed to be black.

(oks, goes back to lurking)
And then Peedropaula goes on to rant for SEVERAL pages even though the Mod Leo asks her to stop. She doesn't.

She is currently still a member for nin.com.

btw my favorite part is on page 16: Marodi,a mod,called her paranoid and delusional....
Orionslavegirl1

All i did was call her a fucking psycho and then she went apeshit. The fact that she is still on NIN.com is amazing.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Aha someone posted trents dads address? Well u reap what u sow.
Orionslavegirl1

I know many fans will take trips to Mercer and search out his old school and such....

I think the locals enjoy the tourist dollars...although...wtf is there to do in Mercer?
Orionslavegirl1

warmleatherette wrote:LonelyGirl is pathetic and like I said shes been PM'ing folks since she popped up on this board around april of last year phishing for info. Or trying entrap folks by telling them to ask this person on twitter a certain question or make dummy accounts. I've been saying shes a mole forver.

She tried to pull that bullshit on me and I didnt fall for the bullshit. No matter what you say Orion she got you by Pming and Phishing around info, it sucks that they did this to you and bronzecookie. I know because Nymese and Raving_Bitch tried to put a name with a face with me but they where just grapsing at info that they know and got from nintards.
No-she did it by doing a search on Facebook. All of my shit is private.
Name and email are on there.Location - I never hid the fact where i'm from. Pictures are on peoples profiles who aren't private.

If she was really "in the know" she would have done a better job.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

They didn't do anything to "me." :lol:
She's the worst fucking mole in history because she was wrong on every turn. Grasping at straws seriously.

warmleatherette wrote:LonelyGirl is pathetic and like I said shes been PM'ing folks since she popped up on this board around april of last year phishing for info. Or trying entrap folks by telling them to ask this person on twitter a certain question or make dummy accounts. I've been saying shes a mole forver.

She tried to pull that bullshit on me and I didnt fall for the bullshit. No matter what you say Orion she got you by Pming and Phishing around info, it sucks that they did this to you and bronzecookie. I know because Nymese and Raving_Bitch tried to put a name with a face with me but they where just grapsing at info that they know and got from nintards.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Wait then is lonelygirl that Adriana chick??? A_sourgirl

Anyways yeah this troll does kinda suck I thought BLFO's name was gena or something. She used that as a name on ETS.
Orionslavegirl1

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Wait then is lonelygirl that Adriana chick??? A_sourgirl.
Who is dating Papagulosh! Holy coincidence Batman!
Orionslavegirl1

http://www.facebook.com/slumberamber#!/ ... ash?ref=ts This is papagulosh. He is dating Amber Miller who is also A_sourgirl. The reason why i know this is because she and I were NIN aquantences. I deleted her off my twitter and Fb a LONG time ago.

Also she lives in UT he lives on Long Island. Long distance much?
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Isn't PapaGofuckyourself the main ETS NINtard taint-licker who spent countless unpaid hours making that shitty This [Joke's] On Us thing, that the NINtards treated as an actual fucking concert recently?

I think he also rounded up the questions for one of those Digg interviews that FatAss did last year. Could be wrong- I don't really keep track of these tards.
Orionslavegirl1

misanthropia wrote:Isn't PapaGofuckyourself the main ETS NINtard taint-licker who spent countless unpaid hours making that shitty This [Joke's] On Us thing, that the NINtards treated as an actual fucking concert recently?

I think he also rounded up the questions for one of those Digg interviews that FatAss did last year. Could be wrong- I don't really keep track of these tards.
THATS why he is pissed at me. I had mentioned on twitter (and here) that i thought a 12 yr old could have done a better job and that it was a waste waiting so long because i had a better version which came out two yrs ago.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
misanthropia wrote:Isn't PapaGofuckyourself the main ETS NINtard taint-licker who spent countless unpaid hours making that shitty This [Joke's] On Us thing, that the NINtards treated as an actual fucking concert recently?

THATS why he is pissed at me. I had mentioned on twitter (and here) that i thought a 12 yr old could have done a better job and that it was a waste waiting so long because i had a better version which came out two yrs ago.
:D :D :D Whatta dumbass!

I haven't seen it, but I recall someone saying that it looked like a bad Blair Witch Project or something. (Maybe it was you, I honestly can't remember. But it made me laugh!)

These people are certifiably psychotic. These are not 15-year-olds having teen angst: these are people in their 20s, 30s, and *shudder* 40s, acting like fools. Do they really have nothing better to do, especially since some of these whackjobs have kids?! As Michael K would say: "CPS is on line one" LOL.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Funny, he didn't get mad until his real family's address got posted today. :lol:
You're not being nice Sybil. Your "wife's" address gets posted days ago and you do nothing. :mrgreen: :P
LAME Twitter......Porky Pig and his retarded army get to do what they want.

cathousebabe wrote:Wren I think this is the NINHammer shutting that account down cause wasn't his Dad's address posted on it? I really didn't think it would be up as long as it was.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Not to feed the trolls but damn these people have nothing better to do then try to "out" people.

Oh yea btw did you know NINtards are starting to comment on the outed peoples pictures.

like Peedropaula. Last year this bitch was an incoherant poster and derailed half the threads on nin.com (I shitlisted her on page 1 but she commented about page 7)
Um... let's see, TinaD she hates all black people and especially African American girls/women.
like me and I'm sure she would hate all of these fantastic AFA females as well, here is a list of Fab girls that TinaDoll will hate because their Black-, Rev Runs Daughters, Amerie, Cassie Ventura, um..lets B.Knowles S.Knowles,Kimora Lee Simmons, um sure she'll hate all of my gorgeous sisters, oh yeah Oprah, Gale King,Nichole Richie Ciara, Princess Ri Ri, Natasha,D.Woods, I mean you can put any gorgeous AFA female here and I'm sure Tina(doll) not really a doll but anyways, she just hate black girls and that's that and more power to her. Oh yeah The President's wife, I know she hates her.
Jayetheartist said
Um, no, she hates you because you're vapid, you constantly derail threads with nonsensical drivel, you have zero reading comprehension skills, and you seem to have absolutely no idea of what's going on half the time. Nobody can figure out why you're here, since most of the topics discussed seem to go over your head and you openly admit you don't really consider yourself much of a NIN fan. They're the same reasons we all hate you. We're tired of coming across your muddled walls of meaningless text cluttering up otherwise interesting threads.
NINtopia76 wrote
I shitlist Princesspaula for pulling out the race card. There was nothing racist about Tinadoll calling you a fucking psycho. Your unnecessary rant just proves her right.

Oh and as a "sister", I find your statement unimpressive. It's "sisters" like you that makes me ashamed to be black.

And then Peedropaula goes on to rant for SEVERAL pages even though the Mod Leo asks her to stop. She doesn't.

btw my favorite part is on page 16: Marodi,a mod,called her paranoid and delusional....
I wanted to add something to this:

Paula Smith, San Pedro California

http://www.facebook.com/PeedroPaula?v=p ... eedroPaula

You are not intimidated by me?

Bitch stfu and go take care of your cats...
Last edited by Orionslavegirl1 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Wonder what kind of poor helpless animal it was that she masticated and spewed back on her plate? :cry:

LOL
Orionslavegirl1

More pictures

This one captioned "Dropped by with a friend"

Which is taken from

I kind of feel bad that i am doing the same thing the trolls are doing but you know-bitch had to comment so what is fair is fair

EDIT:OMG THATS A STARTREK PIN ON HER BADGE. I KNEW SHE WAS A TREKKIE
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Okay- wait, wait: This geriatric grandma was the one posting this shit to you, claiming to be a black person and pulling the race card for a non-racist remark?

Bitch needs a lithium & geritol smoothie. Maybe TR should whip one up for her at Millions of Milkshakes!

The cartoon is hilarious- and, I'm sorry, but that dude looks like Weird Al with a cunt on his face.

Okay, I'm done. For now :D
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Not to feed the trolls but damn these people have nothing better to do then try to "out" people.

Jayetheartist said
NINtopia76 wrote

I wanted to add something to this:

Paula Smith, San Pedro California

http://www.facebook.com/PeedroPaula?v=p ... eedroPaula

You are not intimidated by me?

Bitch stfu and go take care of your cats...
amouthfulofsin220

Orion -

I guess she shouldn't have made any comments on your pic - now she has her pic on the hated MS NIN bitches thread :lol: She should know better running around acting a fool - she looks 50+ years old.

Anyways, if Trent was into BBW matures, he'd be the happiest man alive :mrgreen:

P.S. - Since the Q is a public figure (more or less), I imagine she's prepared to have her address get posted here and there...same thing happened to TR - but it was below the belt to post addresses of family who have nothing at all to do with this bullshit.

I'm glad lipbalmm got suspended, and I hope those other irritating motherfuckers bite the dust soon...

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

cathousebabe wrote:Oh Hai look who dropped by... they are BFF's right? :lol:

It's just not the same seeing Justin without that Fro
I know!

And, check out Uncle Gothy's Big Fuckin' Titties! :D
Orionslavegirl1

I want to do naughty things to Ilan. I actually said "Hey Cutie" in Jones Beach and he turned red.

I can't believe she had the nerve to call me out and pretended to be African-American.

Bitch back up!
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I want to do naughty things to Ilan. I actually said "Hey Cutie" in Jones Beach and he turned red.
:lol:

Ilan looks like what my little brother would look like, if I had one.

Don't know whether that's good or bad - but it's true LOL

GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

That @trollbeauties person is good for the lulz. I feel bad that some of you are being outed. Now that I've seen you, I can understand why you'd prefer anonymity.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...some of you bitches be UGLY. I would recommend a few minutes a day on the elliptical and a better skincare regimen. To start.

Kisses!
Orionslavegirl1

I suggest you mind your own fucking business and move the fuck along. I don't care of what you think of me. Especially about some old pictures. I'm not the public figure to be scruitinized. I do not owe anything to the nin fanbase. On the other hand, why don't you post a picture so we can see how YOU look like
GirlUnderwater wrote:That @trollbeauties person is good for the lulz. I feel bad that some of you are being outed. Now that I've seen you, I can understand why you'd prefer anonymity.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is...some of you bitches be UGLY. I would recommend a few minutes a day on the elliptical and a better skincare regimen. To start.
    To the nin fanbase.
    Kisses!