NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by sevenfire2 »

I honestly have no idea, it was sent to me as a cropped screenshot, found it interesting, blacked out last names and other post.

Edit: I'm not the one digging up the info, or tracking you down. This and deathmachina are the only 'nicknamed' accounts I have. The rest are variations of my name. As far as the outing, *shrug*, it looks like you guys instigated all of this. It's not my doing.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
Ok. Thats off of my Facebook. Notice i didn't post the address.

BTW Where's Smashlypants? I haven't seen her in awhile and she's on my FB
Last edited by sevenfire2 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Here, I fixed your post for you:

BEGIN IMAGE

END IMAGE
jar wrote: What fuckin butthurt? you just annoy the shit out of me. Get a life wold. Tront ain't ever gonna help the problems you have. He's a sick fucker that feeds off your pain.
Schwanzlutschen
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Schwanzlutschen »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
sevenfire2 wrote:Someone sent me this, BaGawker 2.0 a bit of hypocrisy if you are actually Nicole. I of course omitted everything except the first name. Left your friend out of it as well.

BEGIN IMAGE

END IMAGE
Ok. Thats off of my Facebook. Notice i didn't post the address'. Why the FUCK are you outing me and my friends? All i am doing is posting my opinions and you and your kind are attacking me

BTW Where's Smashlypants? I haven't seen her in awhile and she's on my FB
ALL you're doing is posting your opinions? That's... ALL you're doing?

If you read Nicole / Bagawker's comments clearly, it looks like you were contemplating posting some addresses "AGAIN" - as in you have already posted them before.

Is this where I'm supposed to post a stupid gif of someone with an attitude and write in caps: "BURN!" ? Just curious.

By the way, hi. I have a new account. Instead of having a violent name, I thought I'd be classy like the rest of the people here and have my name be something you all dream to give Trent Reznor.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Asshole secret agent Wold strikes again. Goddamn your obsession with Tront is tiresome. I don't know what you hope to gain from this shit. The next release is gonna suck no matter what and nothing can change that. Just accept that the asshole isn't going to bring you and your goth retard fucks to goth valhalla ok?
Jesus Jar. That made me laugh so hard I almost wasted my mouthful of vodka tonic on the keyboard. Shit! :lol:
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

HI NEW PERSON. Welcome to the Mayhem.

sevenfire2 wrote:I honestly have no idea, it was sent to me as a cropped screenshot, found it interesting, blacked out last names and other post.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
Ok. Thats off of my Facebook. Notice i didn't post the address.
It still doesn't matter. Someone actively searched my account and posted a screen cap about comments from weeks ago. Why so personal?

oh yea. Smashly Pants Just wrote on her wall some shit AND on her my wall too. What the hell did i ever do to her?
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

By the way, hi. I have a new account. Instead of having a violent name, I thought I'd be classy like the rest of the people here and have my name be something you all dream to give Trent Reznor.
Wow how clever and um....classy?? :lol:
I'm still trying to figure out why any of you give a shit about this thread?? I don't understand why you would waste your time here. You're like a bunch of muslim radicals. Did we blaspheme your god?? Is there a goth-fatwa out on us???
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

lolo66 wrote:
Wow how clever and um....classy?? :lol:
I'm still trying to figure out why any of you give a shit about this thread?? I don't understand why you would waste your time here. You're like a bunch of muslim radicals. Did we blaspheme your god?? Is there a goth-jihad out on us???
LOL

Some overzealous NINtard threw down the gauntlet when certain addresses were posted.

Someone is displeased, and wants blood as retribution for actually having to pay attention to this psycho circus again.

(at least, that's what I think is going on)

I'm going to go saugen einen schwanz...goodnight all.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Orionslavegirl1

Only German i know are Rammstein lyrics :twisted:
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Schwanzlutschen wrote: By the way, hi. I have a new account. Instead of having a violent name, I thought I'd be classy like the rest of the people here and have my name be something you all dream to give Trent Reznor.
You know damn well that "Schwanzlutschen" does not mean "Falcon Punch", which is what most of us would like to give him and all his NINtards (including you, Smashkill)- if we could be bothered to care.

And, I think you just gave yourself away. Whatta fuckin' genius!
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

DO NOT MOCK MOHAMMAD! DUKA DUKA MOHAMMAD JIHAD
Orionslavegirl1

misanthropia wrote:
Schwanzlutschen wrote: By the way, hi. I have a new account. Instead of having a violent name, I thought I'd be classy like the rest of the people here and have my name be something you all dream to give Trent Reznor.
You know damn well that "Schwanzlutschen" does not mean "Falcon Punch", which is what most of us would like to give him and all his NINtards (including you, Smashkill)- if we could be bothered to care.

And, I think you just gave yourself away. Whatta fuckin' genius!
LMAO YES!
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

sevenfire2 wrote:DO NOT MOCK MOHAMMAD! DERKA DERKA MOHAMMAD JIHAD
Fixed that for ya, chief. At least get your slurs right.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Sevenfireinthecrotch:

Sorry you are butt hurt Sorry you can't appease the King to get yourself butt hurt by the Slim King himself. He's too busy being a butt hurt hose attachment on a cheap Hoover for someone talented and hoping to have their retarded children. I know you are a diseased taint troll, who's all butt hurt about not being able to suck his diseased nut sack. Furthermore I guess you are a butt hurt gutter slut. The cum dumpster you are, ain't getting no love from the stompy midget himself. So, bag whore, go play with your Trent dollie because you are so butt hurt and while at it you slag, take you're butt hurt fat ass to a shrink. I'm sure they would help you with your butt hurt issues. Maybe tell you to stop being a diseased sperm drop off for butt hurt asshats.

You butt hurt little insignificant wannabe tart.

Oh, sorry, DOUCHE.
Orionslavegirl1

Cintrine,GO ON with your bad self.

I just noticed something.there is one other person posting in the post that i made and she is friends with Ihatecrayons...

Man Butthurt Nintards are obvious
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

why dont these fucking trolls just either get el high and mighty (or i should say short and squat) or pay a damn PI, and find out who posted trents family's addresses? oh but yeah that would be a solution wouldnt it. Same as anyone who got their shit outed could do. OH but yeah I forgot everyone except the trolls arent whiny bitches. Its obvious the troll side is too much of a pussy to do it cause they were the ones commiting the minor ID theft. I didnt post an address, im betting orion didnt, hell im betting it wasnt any of the people getting hated on here at Metalsludge. SO Im not worried. SO come on fuckers. END it. Or commit a little more ID theft.
Schwanzlutschen
Wannabe Rocker

BaGawker2.0 wrote:why dont these fucking trolls just either get el high and mighty (or i should say short and squat) or pay a damn PI, and find out who posted trents family's addresses? oh but yeah that would be a solution wouldnt it. Same as anyone who got their shit outed could do. OH but yeah I forgot everyone except the trolls arent whiny bitches. Its obvious the troll side is too much of a pussy to do it cause they were the ones commiting the minor ID theft. I didnt post an address, im betting orion didnt, hell im betting it wasnt any of the people getting hated on here at Metalsludge. SO Im not worried. SO come on fuckers. END it. Or commit a little more ID theft.
No PI is needed when there are people as mentally challenged as yourself posting the culprits.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:why dont these fucking trolls just either get el high and mighty (or i should say short and squat) or pay a damn PI, and find out who posted trents family's addresses? oh but yeah that would be a solution wouldnt it. Same as anyone who got their shit outed could do. OH but yeah I forgot everyone except the trolls arent whiny bitches. Its obvious the troll side is too much of a pussy to do it cause they were the ones commiting the minor ID theft. I didnt post an address, im betting orion didnt, hell im betting it wasnt any of the people getting hated on here at Metalsludge. SO Im not worried. SO come on fuckers. END it. Or commit a little more ID theft.
Remember, BUTT HURT.
:lol:

When all seems glum, when all seems bad, when it all seems no one likes you...

BUTT HURT
:lol:

Fucking trolls. I really should use the ignore option.

But playing with the trolls is like playing with feral cats and squirrels and blue jays, how can I resist?

Wonder what would happen if I threw out some peanuts?
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Schwanzlutschen wrote:
No PI is needed when there are people as mentally challenged as yourself posting the culprits.

HAHAH oh really? well if we are sooo mentally challenged then do what I said POST SOME MORE ADDRESSES, impersonate some more people, come on go for it pussy. See how much fun that will get you in the end. If your in the clear and we are the culprits rock on with your bad self and be more angry, desperate, and lame with the troll accounts. Come on man then trent will sign the slip 2 for you. fucking pissant.

lol ill remember the butthurt citrine.
Orionslavegirl1

Awww Poor Dori is butthurt

IGNORE
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

dude orion!!!! did you just get the same PM i just got told it was dori doreau too

hahahah LOSERRRR!
Orionslavegirl1

Yea. Wow. Thats some shit right there.

So obvious.

http://member.nin.com/profile/view?user_id=90639

Damn 40 yrs old??? Really???
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

ok who dun broke the forum
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Now that's funny, because I know for a fact that the two of you did not get a PM from the same person ;)

It was pretty obvious, but it's still fucking funny.

Citrine: This is what would happen if you threw out some peanuts!: Image
Orionslavegirl1

Did we scare off the Drama Llama?

Awww

:twisted:
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Llama's spit lol blech.
Schwanzlutschen
Wannabe Rocker

Oh MAN! You guys are fucking entertaining!!!!

First it's Leo, then Genstar, Marodi, Trent, Q, and now Dori? Who's next? Ronald Mcdonald? Obama?

Keep 'em coming! This is fun.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Schvanzlicker wrote:Who's next? Ronald Mcdonald?
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Schwanzlutschen wrote:Oh MAN! You guys are fucking entertaining!!!!

First it's Leo, then Genstar, Marodi, Trent, Q, and now Dori? Who's next? Ronald Mcdonald? Obama?

Keep 'em coming! This is fun.
Perish the thought...you're that new and improved Thewper Thecret Twoll!

In other words, does it really matter who the fuck you are?

You're all the same - SSDD.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Schwanzlutschen
Wannabe Rocker

Hey Christina,

How's the witch hunt going? Which of your "friends" is not really a friend at all? Maybe it was someone close? Perhaps it was someone from here! How many people do you really trust? Better start deleting your friends, becoming extremely paranoid, and starting fights with people you're already suspicious of!

It's funny, because having heard about you and seeing how you carry yourself around here, I'd guess that none of your friends were really your friends. Why would all of your lying and deceit stop on this board, stop with your obsession with Trent Reznor? I'm sure your "friends" are well aware of your double-sideness and forked tongue.

Other than that, I hope all that "I have no real friends" thing goes well for you! Have a great day, Christina!

Love,
Me