NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by bronzecookie81 »

CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Meathead=WIN

This was soooooo funny
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

:shock: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for posting THAT!!
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Buahaha! Go Meathead! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Orionslavegirl1

cathousebabe wrote:Great find Bronze! Meathead's just sayin what everyone is thinking :D

"Mariqueen Golddig- er, Maandig"

"Let’s be honest, Mariqueen is as much the star of How To Destroy Angels as Bob Uecker was the star of Mr. Belvedere."

Don't hold back man, this shit is gold.
BOB UECKER MENTION!
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Lol now what meathead is gonna be called a troll?? That was hysterical.
Orionslavegirl1

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Lol now what meathead is gonna be called a troll?? That was hysterical.
omg that will be the day.

meathead is gonna get "outed" on twitter and lmao all hell will break loose
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

I don't know whether Trent's gonna find this one funny.

P.S. - that ain't rain on that glass... it's tears.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

lol at adequate day

I really hope some fuckers at nin.com flip on this lolz
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

Hahaha.. Meathead, hilarious!
Orionslavegirl1

I'm totally waiting for epic backlash for meathead speaking the truth....
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

some schmuck from ETS:

For me this project is an absolute dream come true. To me "The Space in Between" is just as haunting as any of my favorite NIN tracks. As a vocalist it is more about pronunciation and tone which Mariqueen delivers. I don't understand the complaints about the music sounding to much like NIN, in my book that is a good thing. Trent and Mariqueen give you this wonderful gift and a good amount of you just spit on it. If you don't like it then shut the hell up sand go listen to one of the many horrible bands that try to pass for industrial these days.
Orionslavegirl1

And that would be bull shit. You know when NINs #1 fan thinks its full of shit then there must be some truth to it. Besides the nintards and the rando, hipsters that will eat this shit up.

This isn't a "gift"! Its money in the bank...for more shoes...drugs..whatever. its not good or original. Its rehashed music. Industrial is not dead....rammstein and filter still tour (its late and I'm forgetting great industrial bands that are still touring)

Fuck the tards
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Image

some schmuck from ETS:

For me this project is an absolute dream come true. To me "The Space in Between" is just as haunting as any of my favorite NIN tracks. As a vocalist it is more about pronunciation and tone which Mariqueen delivers. I don't understand the complaints about the music sounding to much like NIN, in my book that is a good thing. Trent and Mariqueen give you this wonderful gift and a good amount of you just spit on it. If you don't like it then shut the hell up sand go listen to one of the many horrible bands that try to pass for industrial these days.

PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTRRRREWWWWW! Smooch smooch kissy butt much or plain moron?

Likely both.

I don't just SPIT on it, I fart in it's general direction. And vomit upon it. And get the sharts around it. And wonder if I'll get a genital disease from it. I want to wear a necklace of garlic and skinned rodents around it. I feel the need to take antibiotics that make me break out in a full body yeast infection rash when I hear it. It makes me want to Nair the hair off my head. And my butt. Because I might get ass lice from listening to it. And I hate an itchy ass.

Wonderful gift? Well they can just take it right back to whatever shithole they bought it from and get a refund.

Also, how am I supposed to shut the hell up SAND go listen to bleh blah blegh? Must I go roll around in the cat box? Must I go frolick nude on the beach and get ocean sand in my ass crack before I'm deemed worthy? Or should I go make out with the slide at the local kids' park as I wallow in the dog piss infested 'SAND' box?

I Wanna Fuck You In My GarrAnimals :twisted:

Ummm..all directed to the tard from ETS that posted that comment of course. None of ya'll.

PMS is a bitch. So is about 5 bloody marys. With PMS. :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :?: :oops: :evil: :twisted: :roll:
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:And that would be bull shit. You know when NINs #1 fan thinks its full of shit then there must be some truth to it. Besides the nintards and the rando, hipsters that will eat this shit up.

This isn't a "gift"! Its money in the bank...for more shoes...drugs..whatever. its not good or original. Its rehashed music. Industrial is not dead....rammstein and filter still tour (its late and I'm forgetting great industrial bands that are still touring)

Fuck the tards
SKINNY PUPPY live is some of the weirdest fucking shit you will ever see

shitty version but check out ogre's batman scarecrow mask round the 1 min mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4YCgL0a9l8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxBWZ7_j ... re=related blood cage! round 1:20 mark
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Edit: DD, you beat me to it by 4 mins :lol:
amouthfulofsin220

dangerdiabolique wrote:
just_curious wrote:
Meathead is great! Let's see what kind of repercussions there are from the Nintard Army
Trent's getting pissy:

Teitan -- May 21st, 2010 at 7:20 pm
Carl must be BlacklightFreakOut aka Bronzecookie81 on Metal Sludge. You gotta nerve calling anyone the bride of Chucky. You must be the bride of chubby engulfing faygo pop and chicken all day long with your heffty unemployed ass. You’re plump and certainly unattractive….stop stalking me and get some business of your own.

“Carl — May 21st, 2010 at 8:36 am
Hilarious!!!
Personally I think the shit needed to be said and I’m glad you had the balls to do it. It’s what everyone is thinking but for some reason won’t admit. WTF is Trent doing? It’s like he’s trying to be a comedian and failing miserably. As someone already said, this “band” is just….damn. NO words.
What’s next? I’m waiting for Trent to start poledancing or some shit. Trent’s turned into that old uncle who decides at 50 that it’s time to wear skinny jeans and turn your cap backwards. Highly fucking embarrassing.
I have high expectations for all that he’s done especially after collaborations like Niggy Tardust. I”m over that now though. You know that feeling you get when someone embarrasses themselves so badly YOU feel embarrassed? Yeah, you know the rest.”

Hey Teitan, you fat fuck- -- May 22nd, 2010 at 12:52 am
Learn to read, fuckface. “Imnotsure — May 21st, 2010 at 3:23 pm” made the Bride of Chucky comment, not the “Carl” poster. Aw, did they hit a nerve?

It’s entertaining to watch your Short Man Syndrome and general insecurity cloud your brain with anger. You look even more foolish with every troll-post you scrawl.

Face it- YOU are plump, unattractive, and insignificant. Your gamble of using some no-talent dumb ass with an inflated sense of unwarranted self-importance which is second only to your own is an EPIC failure.

Wave the fuck Goodbye, already! And remember to go for the better payoff.
As tasty as this gossip is, I'm going to have to be Debbie Downer for a sec:

So, what's being implied is that Trent *himself* took time away from his busy schedule of weeping disconsolately in the cloistered privacy of his studio to write an insulting rant to BC81, under his most recognizable nym, under an article written by one of his most recognizable fanboys, knowing full well that both the NINtards and the trolls would be looking for just such an outburst so they can continue taking a royal fuckin' piss on him and his?

Just think about it a minute longer...

Frankly, I think it was our own resident troll Seven -- but even if it wasn't, kudos to the person who wrote that short "billet doux" for the quasi-racist chicken and soda comment. :|

P.S. - If it is him... poor man -- it means he's gone completely off the deep end.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:lol:
Get off the crackpipe and put that 10 piece down asshole! Get some better detectives TRONT.
Your dense horse molesting brigade needs more people. When I read that article there were zero comments and I don't comment in comment sections anyway. Kudos to Carl though because you are all he said which is why your hefty ass is mad. Let's not talk about "unemployed" because your play wife is in need of an education and a job--blowjobs don't count, check all our avatars.
Sit your Boss Hogg lookin ass down somewhere you fucking menopausal redneck. I know this is hard for an inbred like yourself to grasp but......Just because someone's screenname starts with a "B" in one place, doesn't mean she is a screenname that she never even fucking knew existed until last month. Got it? Do I need to spell it out in porkchops and Twinkies?? Your fat carb-loving ass can bring the chicken and Faygo. Back the hell up Webster.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

bronzecookie81 wrote:Get off the crackpipe and put that 10 piece down asshole!
I have to admit, that made me laugh out loud.

BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

check out ETS people are going from OMFGS MEATHEAD IS LIKE SO DISRESPECTFUL, HE ISNT FUNNY ANYMORE, I LOST RESPECT FOR MEATHEAD, HE IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE

its pretty damn funny
Orionslavegirl1

BaGawker2.0 wrote:check out ETS people are going from OMFGS MEATHEAD IS LIKE SO DISRESPECTFUL, HE ISNT FUNNY ANYMORE, I LOST RESPECT FOR MEATHEAD, HE IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE

its pretty damn funny
I really wanna join in but i'd rather laugh at it from afar...

Besides- who has the time?

*smooches*
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:check out ETS people are going from OMFGS MEATHEAD IS LIKE SO DISRESPECTFUL, HE ISNT FUNNY ANYMORE, I LOST RESPECT FOR MEATHEAD, HE IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE

its pretty damn funny
:lol:

wonder if he'll say anything about those people? Or if he'll just go 'meh'.
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

taken from ets:
I still find it amazing how some NIN fans get offended by Meathead articles. Do you require a laugh track playing in the background to tell you you're not supposed to take things seriously? I bet you're the kind of people who think Ricky Gervais is an arrogant asshole in real life.

When Meathead is picking apart the promo photos of HTDA, he is not doing it because he really wants to get his opinion across, he is just making fun of the obsessive NIN fan stereotype by acting as one.

So you find it inappropriate that Meathead called Mariqueen a gold digger and said she has no talent (again, making fun of the NIN fans who have prejudice like this)... do you remember when Meathead made that YouTube video for Discipline a'la The Village People? You didn't go around making posts like "Oh my god Meathead says Trent is a homo!" or "That is slander! He needs to validate his claims!" (or perhaps you did, I can't be bothered to check). My point is that as long as Meathead uses the format of the flash cartoon, everyone finds it really sweet and funny, but when he takes the same humour to a different medium, suddenly the sarcastic tone is lost on some people.

Ever wonder why Meathead does not respond to his critics? It's because he finds it amusing when his jokes fly above people's heads. And he's not the only one.

The current Meathead article is not disrespectful towards HTDA, in fact in some ways it's the ultimate tribute. Who else would write an article about a group who has not even released an EP yet? No one even cares about HTDA yet except for NIN fans, and that includes Meathead who provides us with a healthy dosage of self-irony.

Honestly, in terms of PR, his article has probably done more good than bad.

mhm, well i guess you could see it that way .....*smirk :lol: but i guess that THIS time it's not irony or plain humor - it's just pure face palm and mockery
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Notice how Trent reverts to calling people fat and making quasi-racist remarks when someone hits a nerve--just like he ranted in the beginning that people hated Mariqueen because she's Asian.
Funny that he's calling people fat given that he looks like an inflated airbag and his "wife" looks like a black haired Miss Piggy.
Someone needs to make a parody of HTDA a la "Behind the Music that Sucks," now that would be EPIC.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
Orionslavegirl1

For anyone that watches Infomania on current there is this commentator named Sergio Cili who does music stuff
http://current.com/users/Sergio_Cilli.htm

He has a new segment called "Music:Intervention" which debuted this week and talked about Mily Cirus. You can email him [email protected] ( i think..check the segment) in which you can ask him to stage a musical intervention on someone...

....So how many of us is it going to take to get Trent his musical intervention
amouthfulofsin220

cathousebabe wrote:After seeing Mariqueen troll Francis10 I believe Trent is trolling too. It's not like they have anything else going on right now so why not troll the fans.

And Trent actually told A_Zombie off on her MySpace page thro the NIN MySpace account so yeah it's possible.
You make an excellent point. What really sticks in my craw is the quasi-racist nature of the comment, regardless of the "ICP reference" excuse. Would TR actually go there? :? Example: there's a *huge* difference between "go the fuck away you greasy fucking cunt" and "go stir your pot of beans you greasy fuckin' cunt"...

You get me?

Weird posts from Buddyhead:
Faygo -- May 22nd, 2010 at 6:22 pm
Trent Reznor is a closet case and it won’t be long before he cracks open a bear.

Killaya -- May 22nd, 2010 at 6:55 pm
@ Faygo- Trent Reznor is going to crack open a BEAR?!?! HOLY SHIT. Actually, I think he would have had the muscles to CRACK OPEN A FUCKING BEAR back during the With Teeth era (You know, when he had no neck), but maybe not anymore.
Is it about beers, or big hairy men? LMAO

Has he cracked open beers in the last couple years?...Magic 8 ball says: "It is decidedly so."

Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

Unless "Go stir your pot of beans" is used as a racial term now a days there is no *huge* difference in your sentences. You actually think Trent is capable of drinking again but not trolling and making a racial comment toward someone? You make no sense once again and you're just trying to stir up shit.
You are the biggest irratant on this board. You're like the cut that never heals. Do you even have a life outside the Ho Board? Your constant rise in posts say no.

Here's a little advice from me to you- No man wants to be around some narcissistic chick who loves to hear herself talk all the time.
If you would shut the fuck up for once and back away from the computer you just might find a man or woman to fuck you. And by the look of your sex starved rambling you really need to get fucked.

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
cathousebabe wrote:After seeing Mariqueen troll Francis10 I believe Trent is trolling too. It's not like they have anything else going on right now so why not troll the fans.

And Trent actually told A_Zombie off on her MySpace page thro the NIN MySpace account so yeah it's possible.
You make an excellent point. What really sticks in my craw is the quasi-racist nature of the comment, regardless of the "ICP reference" excuse. Would TR actually go there? :? Example: there's a *huge* difference between "go the fuck away you greasy fucking cunt" and "go stir your pot of beans you greasy fuckin' cunt"...

You get me?

Weird posts from Buddyhead:
Faygo -- May 22nd, 2010 at 6:22 pm
Trent Reznor is a closet case and it won’t be long before he cracks open a bear.

Killaya -- May 22nd, 2010 at 6:55 pm
@ Faygo- Trent Reznor is going to crack open a BEAR?!?! HOLY SHIT. Actually, I think he would have had the muscles to CRACK OPEN A FUCKING BEAR back during the With Teeth era (You know, when he had no neck), but maybe not anymore.
Is it about beers, or big hairy men? LMAO

Has he cracked open beers in the last couple years?...Magic 8 ball says: "It is decidedly so."
amouthfulofsin220

Shoot, Tiff. You've proved you knew him.

amouthfulofsin220

Rockso:

Get bent.

P.S. - It's spelled "irritant"...

I R R I T A N T.

amouthfulofsin220

Whenever I read your posts, I imagine you as a mush-mouthed bitch grunting and squealing at my impassive face.

Seriously Leatherette *sigh* How'd you know about my deepest darkest wet dream... how I jill off furiously with thoughts of Trent Reznor hisownself telling little ole' me how ugly I am, and to wash my nasty cunt...or perhaps to choke on a disease-ridden cock and die? *squee*

:|

I won't deny you sometimes have some insight, but trying to wade through the mountains of shit you write is becoming less and less worth it. Think what you will of me -- at least I'm not so pressed that I have your nym on my sig -- and it's not like I don't think the exact same thing about you.

Rockso's a trolling idiot, but they're within their rights to troll... and I exercise my right to ignore them and you if it comes down to it.

Fuck you both very much... I'm going to bed.