NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by citrinecastle »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZvK0ep2 ... re=related

It kills me to say..she's not too bad here vocally. But she's pushing it. What I found interesting was the hair in face/glasses and her movements. Girl is sloshed. I read somewhere she has panic attacks before a show. So I guess she drinks...liquid courage.

And Mr So Called Sober Ass-Hat is going to PRODUCE her?
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

citrinecastle wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZvK0ep2 ... re=related

It kills me to say..she's not too bad here vocally. But she's pushing it. What I found interesting was the hair in face/glasses and her movements. Girl is sloshed. I read somewhere she has panic attacks before a show. So I guess she drinks...liquid courage.

And Mr So Called Sober Ass-Hat is going to PRODUCE her?
She sings good or is that because teh sound is bad? I can't hear shit. she sounds muffled

lol she is kinda sloshed
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

still boring
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

citrinecastle wrote:Dying Dolphins...the album...coming to a store near you. Complete with tamborine playing hose beast. Produced by former Nine Inch Nail member Trent Reznor. Songs include:

When Mermaids Are Massacred
When Dolphins Cry
Gimme Gimme More...Money
I Want A Virgin
You Get Me Closer To Dogs
Reptile 2
I'm Drunk, Give Me Another Drug
Tony Licked My Asshole And I Liked It
Can't Touch This (Diseased Ass)
Man Who Likes Buns
White White Postules (On My Crotch)
lol...stop, you're killng me!
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

I laughed way to much at gimmie gimme more....money
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l02932Zf ... re=related

I'm being curious. I think she sounds like a dying sea animal here.

Question.....is she wearing panties or sporting bush?

Got three males asking...and I can't tell....

Looks like bush to me...but I'm blind.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Being completely serious for a second-

She might have a serious drinking problem, even to the point of being a borderline alkie. Honestly, how could Trent fuck with his sobriety like that?

*Ugh*, I sound like a butthurt fangirl but it's the truth. That man's off the wagon, and he's been off for a while now...

weeping pig is weeping
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

oh, come on, Christ, really, she has no talent...EPIC FAIL!
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

her band sounds like shit radiohead and well shit
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Nice,Lights in the sky ripoff graphics too
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:her band sounds like shit radiohead and well shit

Worse
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I think he wants people to think he's off the wagon.....in his warped mind, that sells more tickets. Hence him "forgetting" his actual sober date a few months ago via Twitter. I know a few addicts and they say an addict never forgets his/her sober date.
No low is too low for him where money is concerned.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

Wow.

I know about pre performance nerves and all that but...she's really, really bad. I think she was better off just saying she was a model and that the band gig was for shits and giggles, nothing important, she knows she can't sing...I think people would have ultimately found it endearing.

i think she's going for the Tia Carrere scream growl, and although she was sexy as fuck in Wayne's World, she made my ears bleed too...

In other news-

All that talk of teabagging made me want some tea. Chai tea. :mrgreen:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:Damn when I thought the slip was pure awful and with_teeth he cease to amaze me by releasing some 2009 releases which to me sounds familar like b sides which he claims he doesnt have a lot of tracks whatever dude you are a reclused loner thats a nerdy dorky synth dude of course you are going to have a couple of beats and tracks laying around who doesnt thats a musician..all what trent do is like to play with people minds but piss and whine when people serve it back to him by kicking them out of his sandbox like an elementary school boy......go call up angus young for that school uniform.

Mariqueen I hope people start laughing and turning their backs to her when she performs live....because heffa never brings her A game to singing and performing on stage.
Now what's wrong with being a nerd...?

Poor girl has to already have some idea of what's ahead, but if she stays the course, the woman has cojones. If the Dorito commercial girl could release a record, so can she. >shrugs shoulders<

'Member the Doritos commercials with the hot brunette some years back? Yeah? She tried to coast on her pretty face too, but where is she now? Hopefully married to a pruny old rich man, tanning on a yacht on the French Riviera...The Q should just keep her mouth closed and enjoy the ride on the gravy train for as long as she can.

Pretty girls=trophy wives

then the men go out and cheat on them with the woman they really want, but are too afraid to tell their friends because she's not perfect :roll: . Facts of life, folks. Been there, done that, gotten burned.

coolkiddie
Taking Music Lessons

Post by coolkiddie »

OMG. Trent is remanifesting his early days in his 20s with this Q band. Check out the insider.com they have hit the nail!
http://www.theinsider.com/news/2102311_ ... e_Engaged#

Also AUF is back (unlocked). I didn't know she was friends with Courtney Love! http://twitter.com/AndreaUrbanFox

From Wave Goodbye -

Did I call it or what?

My husband, upon hearing the news, says "I can see the album credits already: 'Mariqueen Maandig: Moaning, tambourine, skin-flute.'"

gack.
Last edited by coolkiddie on Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saphron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by saphron »

I'm thinking the "force of unstoppable greatness" of Fluffy and Dairyqueen is going to sound something like this. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-paLoHB0 ... -main-area
amouthfulofsin220

saphron wrote:I'm thinking the "force of unstoppable greatness" of Fluffy and Dairyqueen is going to sound something like this. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-paLoHB0 ... -main-area

There really are no words. There are none. Surely they jest- :?

Witnessing the demise of the music industry as we know it is like witnessing the fall of Rome...and that music was a taste of the Dark Ages ahead...

saphron
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by saphron »

i think it was done in jest---it HAS to be. no one could create something that awful and be serious. what IS sad is that i could totally see Dairyqueen & Fluffy making a video/song like that to prove the "haters" wrong. *shakes head*

[quote="amouthfulofsin220"]
There really are no words. [i]There are none[/i]. Surely they jest- :?
Witnessing the demise of the music industry as we know it is like witnessing the fall of Rome...and that music was a taste of the Dark Ages ahead...[/quote]
amouthfulofsin220

I just realized that I might like to see that....

Short, sullen TR pouting it up in a limo with some Martinelli's in a plastic champagne flute while the Q twitters about it...

The Q dancing in a HoJo's motel room in that gold bikini and some stripper heels while TR's looks on grudgingly over the top of his Mac and doing a *facepalm*...

(how can two people be seemingly more devoid of chemistry?)

In Trent's own words: (at least cartoon TR, lol)

"Come on, this shit's gold!"

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

A Zombie wrote:lol.. i left this comment in that thread he posted

it got deleted in less than 5 minutes though.. sigh

LOL that's hilarious. I guess, we all saw that coming. She would leave her, or get kicked out of her garage band..TR would take her and TRY to make her a success. Seriously, he's lost his fucking mind, back on the booze, as the recent pictures clearly tell, his sheep are all sucking his nuts over this "project".
Ugh, I would have thought after all these months, the train would have ran out of steam and it would have just crashed already!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

dingdong wrote:First off bronze, I'm married, not fat and have no dick. Please come at me with some actual thought provoking insults if you must. That is just lame. LOL can't even think of good insults..sheesh :roll:

I wasn't banned because I have never said anything negative about TR, mariqueen, nin, etc. I came here to see the shit that was being said about me. He knows this. As far as the others go...he isn't stupid and knows exactly who each of you are on here and nin.com. People complaining about being banned cause they were talken shit on here and doing the double identity thing. Being "nintards" on nin.com and kissing ass and then coming here.
Bronze honey, you know ALL ABOUT THAT. I bet it burned your little ass to get banned didn't it?
That is what I know. And No, it wasn't me who did it.

name: Mere
orientation: Not gay, but I know how to party
relationship status: Engaged
political views: Very liberal
religious views: Fuck religion

see her profile on NIN.com for pic. It's posted for all to see.

You were saying???
Last edited by Wikkedsyn on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
coolkiddie
Taking Music Lessons

Post by coolkiddie »

just_curious wrote:
LonelyGirl wrote:.... saul's album only had 20,000 free downloads, and they were free, no profit $$$. carre calloway, aka queen kwong, the female singer who opened for him several years ago, she hasn't been heard from in years. having his name associated with your band isn't a guarantee of success.
"the option to download the album for free was removed, offering the following explanation: "We have removed the FREE option from our site as it was limited to the first 100,000 customers"

I think a lot of people only bought/downloaded it because the FluffMeister told them to. I used to think that I since liked TR's music, and a lot of bands he recommended, Saul would be good. I never did listen to it.

How many of his sheep would have even known who Saul was, muchless buy his CD if it wasn't for TR? The way I see it, Saul got lots of publicity ("The only marketing was Saul and myself
talking as loudly as we could to anybody that would listen"), and sold 5 times more than his previous CD (33,897).)

Here's the rest of the stats, for those of you who are interested
As of 1/2/08,
154,449 people chose to download Saul’s new record.
28,322 of those people chose to pay $5 for it, meaning:
18.3% chose to pay.
Not to be a drag, but you are assuming that Trent provides accurate & truthful information regarding his business dealings. I don't believe those figures nor the Ghosts figures are true especially after the recent shit that has gone down. It's in Trent best interest to portray his efforts as financially positive. To be honest, most people I know no longer listen tio NIN nor remember any songs since NIN was never radio friendly.

Nor do I believe that Reznor was the person he portrayed for the last 20 years. Yes, I believe that he is very money hungry & a starfucker (i.e., Bev. Hills Manson when he could live anywhere in the world). I never believed he was a genius - he's just as shallow, vapid, consumption shopping obsessed (i.e., his porsche) as Mariqueen. Also, I think alot his his work is plagiarized.
coolkiddie
Taking Music Lessons

Post by coolkiddie »

Wikkedsyn wrote:
dingdong wrote:First off bronze, I'm married, not fat and have no dick. Please come at me with some actual thought provoking insults if you must. That is just lame. LOL can't even think of good insults..sheesh :roll:

I wasn't banned because I have never said anything negative about TR, mariqueen, nin, etc. I came here to see the shit that was being said about me. He knows this. As far as the others go...he isn't stupid and knows exactly who each of you are on here and nin.com. People complaining about being banned cause they were talken shit on here and doing the double identity thing. Being "nintards" on nin.com and kissing ass and then coming here.
Bronze honey, you know ALL ABOUT THAT. I bet it burned your little ass to get banned didn't it?
That is what I know. And No, it wasn't me who did it.
name: Mere
orientation: Not gay, but I know how to party
relationship status: Engaged
political views: Very liberal
religious views: Fuck religion

You were saying???
well god damn - that's ugly. Sorry, Dingdong but I am going to bitch slap you into reality since you missed the self esteem classes. Watch this and come back for more after you have thought about it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2337678412
Last edited by coolkiddie on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

there's not enough of them anymore, it's not the mid 1990s where he's on every cover of every magazine. look at carree calloway's career and she was the opening act for part of a tour several years ago

with that woman with the horse picture, i wondered how she could keep a husband, with her obessesion with trent, she always posts in his threads whenever he posts on cult.com. either that or i figured she was into bestiality and married a horse