NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:shock:
....The plot thickens.

coolkiddie wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG! The guy just said they went to high school together!! :shock:

Just chill. MQ and I went to Mater Dei High School (class of 1999) in Santa Ana together. Of course she's going to seek advice about money and medicine from me.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Exactly. Rob is no dummy. There's no way in HELL he'd blab now and discuss shit with MQ or anyone else maybe outside of Tamar. Nobody trusts MQ and they all know she's full of shit...and about as smart as a pumpkin.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I don't think he's clueless at all. I think he's the ring leader of the fuckery.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

bronzecookie81 wrote:What are these kids going off over on the Insider about? Something about meds. I can't follow that fucking thread..too all over the place.
Ok yeah, they're really going bonkers. Did anyone catch the comment about TR dumping Queesy-Poof?
As for the medication, why would MQ seek medical advice from someone who would later post on the Insider? As for the actual meds, there's no real story there, one is an antidepressant, and one is a steroid given to cure infections and inflammations (like whatever he got from Q last week). The sleeping aid is probably to dull the pain of having to look at TuckItQueen's hideous face. And Rob, if he wanted to out him on his meds, could have done it a long time ago--no way TR would tolerate that shit.
Trent needs to get rid of Q, Ming, Ping, and all the fucking blood suckers on he's been surrounding himself with.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
coolkiddie
Taking Music Lessons

Post by coolkiddie »

warmleatherette wrote:Like I said these wonky eyed hipsters that still think they are in their early 20s need to stop being LA barnicles and get a real job.

Reznor needs to stop all this geriatric spencer pratt bs and grow the fuck up, man up and stop hanging out with these con artist before you come across the wrong circle....Case in point the idiot that owns Girls Gone Wild....being tied up and video taped by a con artist by gun point.
:shock: What? :o Did that really happen? I hate that guy - where's the video? :lol:

I downloaded a snap shot software!

BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

can someone please link the insider page my link isnt working.

Purtty please
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

GOT SOME INFO!

Ok...this came up out of the blue. I have a friend in NC who knows a guitarist that played with Manson back before Manson had anything to do with Fluffy. Back before Manson was even popular...or came to Fluffy's attention. Friend met Manson many years ago in the small town she lives in, says he's the nicest smartest guy. She told me that back many years ago.

She tells me today that that guitarist ??? early manson told them all today that he's 'leaving for CA in a few weeks to collab with Trent Reznor on a project and he's excited'.

That came up in a random phone call a few minutes ago. She told me that and I said, "Oh really? Any other information?" She knows nothing about my antics here or my NIN fuckery. Well, she mighta helped me a bit on a few song parodies. But I do song parodies with other bands. I got nosey. All she would say beyond the initial info was that this friend...early manson mate....was all excited and he claimed to her and others that Trent kinda had him on the sidelines for a 'future' project before Manson.

I told her about the wave goodbye shit and she tells me this guy says a planned project is a go. Starting in a few weeks.

I have her nosing around now for me, so, we'll see.
Last edited by citrinecastle on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Ok...called her again to ask again.Apparantly this is some dude (the one going to do a project with Fluffy) that was pals with Manson before Manson was MANSON.The friend that tells me this knows someone who was in a costume design class with the both of them (MAnson and said mystery dude)...and she assumes that they played in a band together back then and were in the local scene. Whomever this person is, he grew up in Winston NC. Supposedly plays guitar. So...we need to google who Manson was hanging with back in the day, someone from Winston NC.

She's going to pick the brain of the person giving this information for me tomorrow. Sorry if the first original post isn't quite right, she was babbling and I jumped on it. All I can say is, this is real, whatever it is.

And one thing that came across in the convo with said friend....these people she's talking about all are hipster/wannabe film makers. Including this dude who's going to go work for Fluffy.

Year Zero crappy indie film anyone? That's what came to my mind
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Aha so HBO deal went plop?
Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

Seems like there's a problem in the Fluffy & Maripeen camp. Ming & Ping are telling people that she's already screaming BORED. Have fun, Maripeen in the Masion de Prison. Not all that fun being with an old tired bastard and having an allowance of $1 pizza, generic salsa, and $20 bucks.
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
smittenkitten666
Wannabe Rocker

Post by smittenkitten666 »

1. MQ puts all TR's private stuff all over the net (meds, sexual prefs, personal habits).
2. MQ drags Rob into the fight & blames him.
3. TR sides with Rob & gets security to drag her ass out the door.
4. MQ tells all on Twitter.
5. TR does Rolling Stone/ Q interview revealing his inner turmoil & anguish.
6. TR reveals he's taking anti depressants to cope with the pain.
7. Downward Spiral II released.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but he should have stuck with Courtney...
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

smittenkitten666 wrote:1. MQ puts all TR's private stuff all over the net (meds, sexual prefs, personal habits).

The Q is one classy lady :? , but by what I've read (and seen) I don't think Courtney is the lesser of two evils...if anything, she might a a modern, slightly less talented and intelligent version of her. That teeny weenie peenie comment has followed him his whole career it seems - she knew exactly what damage she inflicted to his rep, and the Q doesn't seem to be far behind. Dragging Rob, TR's supposed bff, into it is a whole new low :shock:

You don't share your lover's meds with the world - no matter how undramatic they may be. If TR's any part of this, he's sick, and if not...well, he'd be mad not to unceremoniously stick his foot in her ass. Like, soon.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

smittenkitten666 wrote:1. MQ puts all TR's private stuff all over the net (meds, sexual prefs, personal habits).

you forgot

8.?????
9.PROFIT!!!
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

HA! :lol:

Looks to me like they're staging a break up before the marriage. Honest to god, if Q were blabbing personal info on Fluffy, I'm sure she could do alot better than discussing his meds. I say he's the one telling her what she can discuss and what she can't.

As for the Manson NC thing, I'm just going to wait and see what else my pal comes up with cuz it sure as shit makes no sense to me.
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

wtf.. trent reznor was never WITH courtney love.. they slept together you n00bs
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

and also.. kurt cobain didnt OD.. he shot himself :roll: i dont believe anything the insider fags say.. they all act psychotic and always lie about shit i havent even gone there in months because they're all loony
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Violet Black wrote:Seems like there's a problem in the Fluffy & Maripeen camp. Ming & Ping are telling people that she's already screaming BORED. Have fun, Maripeen in the Masion de Prison. Not all that fun being with an old tired bastard and having an allowance of $1 pizza, generic salsa, and $20 bucks.

where are they talking shit, I just looked at their twitter and my IQ dropped
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:lol:
I know, right??!! I think if I hear the world "spicy" IRL I"m gonna beat the shit out of someone as a reflex.

BaGawker2.0 wrote:
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

bronzecookie81 wrote::lol:
I know, right??!! I think if I hear the world "spicy" IRL I"m gonna beat the shit out of someone as a reflex.

BaGawker2.0 wrote:
They wanted me to befriend them the other day. Lmao. I know they checked out my twitter. Faggotry(and spam) like that is the REASON why i put it on private
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

there music sounds like the shit you hear in dance dance revolution.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:lol:
I can't stand their old Asian Uncle Arthur looking asses......

warmleatherette wrote:BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! LOL

How old are those two fuckers they look like they are almost 40 years old...Go get a real job and stop half assing in your parents dress shop.

BaGawker2.0 wrote:there music sounds like the shit you hear in dance dance revolution.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

warmleatherette wrote:BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! LOL

How old are those two fuckers they look like they are almost 40 years old...Go get a real job and stop half assing in your parents dress shop.

BaGawker2.0 wrote:there music sounds like the shit you hear in dance dance revolution.
lmfao oh shit
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

I wonder if he plans on keeping his cult going at NIN.com? I noticed instead of just NIN related ads, he has all kinds of other shit going on over there. Needs to pay the bill I suppose. After all he claimed that site is $20K a month. I can't see him keeping that going, without any income coming in.

If they don't get married now, that the tour is done, then it's safe to say, the whole engagement was just a sham and to generate more publicity to help out the numerous "wave goodbye" shows.
Last edited by Wikkedsyn on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Violet Black wrote:Seems like there's a problem in the Fluffy & Maripeen camp. Ming & Ping are telling people that she's already screaming BORED. Have fun, Maripeen in the Masion de Prison. Not all that fun being with an old tired bastard and having an allowance of $1 pizza, generic salsa, and $20 bucks.

That was obvious something like that would happen. Sure, she loved being on the road, in the spotlight, tons of people..but now that the tour is over, does he think that she's going to be right by his side still?
She is more into the spotlight and lights and partying than him. Can't see that working too well. Unless he tries to knock her up so she will stay?!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

jeeeeeebus !
that tweet nearly gave me a heart attack. how can people be so tasteless !

AdamMarkLucas @Savagestar I'm looking forward to him collaborating with Mariqueen - It's going to be an angsty John & Yoko! Hahaha He'll be back.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

These mutherfuckers are smoking meth.......

apple_of_soddom wrote:jeeeeeebus !

AdamMarkLucas @Savagestar I'm looking forward to him collaborating with Mariqueen - It's going to be an angsty John & Yoko! Hahaha He'll be back.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
smittenkitten666
Wannabe Rocker

Post by smittenkitten666 »

just_curious wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:Think logically now, if he stayed with Courtney, he would of OD just like Kurt. Courtney been off and on the wagon since the death of Kurt. The Heffa been using drugs since the beginning of time...and she used to be a stripper travelling to Japan and shit....I worked at Strip Clubs and I know certain type of women die to be skinny so what do they do start up snorting the coke.

Talking to someone last night who was saying ballerinas use heroin to stay slim. No fat titties there TR!
There is a school of thought which believes that if a man seeks out excessively thin, small breasted women, it is a sign of latent homosexuality. Some men can't cope with "real' womens' bodies - they find them threatening.

P.S. Where's GirlUnderwater? Is she not waving, but drowning?
amouthfulofsin220

apple_of_soddom wrote:jeeeeeebus !

They're right about one thing - Yoko couldn't sing for shit. Anyways, I see him making a comeback more on the crooner tip...him and a Yamaha, singing "I Left My Heart in San Francisco". You no like?
smittenkitten666 wrote:
There is a school of thought which believes that if a man seeks out excessively thin, small breasted women, it is a sign of latent homosexuality. Some men can't cope with "real' womens' bodies - they find them threatening.
"real" women's bodies aren't threatening - "real" women are threatening, especially to someone who might be so insecure that he couldn't handle criticism of the physicality of his partner because she's a reflection of what he's about :roll: He might be afraid of beautiful women (he wouldn't be the first, nor will he be the last) ... if either were the case, he picked the wrong woman. He might as well gone with a pleather wearing overweight goth chick with dreads, people might've actually been less cruel. How deliciously ironic is that?

A lot of musicians have been accused one time or another of some level of homosexuality. Boredom and the desire for novelty are powerful emotions and are a perfectly good reason to "color outside the lines" now and again...

Boys are so sweet, how could anyone resist reaching into the candy jar once in a while, hmmm? :wink:

I kid, at least partially. It's an easily forgivable offense, if they're honest to themselves and their partners.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Goth Uncle doesn't exclusively like bone thin women with no tits. He likes a big ass,--fact--in particular a big ass on a trim frame... and I'm going to leave it at that. To some men, breasts aren't the be all end all...the ass and overall shapeliness is more important. He would be one of these men...Fool is far from gay and has had many women of all body shapes contrary to popular belief on this board.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

fanofbruce wrote:Would anyone know why Trent and Mariqueen might be in Corpus Christi, Texas? I think I saw Trent eating alone at a restaurant and then while I was leaving, I think I saw Mariqueen driving into the parking lot. I really couldn't tell if it was her, but I saw her bangs. The guy at the restaurant was a dead ringer for Trent. I still can't believe that they were in Texas. I'm kind of doubting myself. Does anyone know if they are in LA or not?
Corpus Christi....Corpus Christi??

Even if it was them and they wanted to cross into Mexico by car, they could've just crossed at El Paso (I can't believe I know this, but I lived there for years), and if they were driving to Louisiana, they would've drive so far south in TX, since they'd want to cross at Orange. Why would they drive when they can fly?

It was most probably just a dead ringer...you should have asked him out >shrugs shoulders<
Southern gentlemen are the bee's knees :wink:

P.S. - Wow, I'm really, really bored for answering this gem. B the W, Bronze, I more or less agree with you, I was just having a little fun earlier.