Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Anthrax442 »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
enter your username wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote: Yeah he is gonna give me his opinion over and over again...what a shellacing I am taking.
You still don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

FACT: You and Lisa do not know each other from Austin.

FACT: You and Lisa said you knew each other from Austin.

FACT: You are both liars.
really??? Is that HONESTLY all you have in a hundred pages??? Evidence from a private conversation that was handed to you by some bald spy???

What if we were lying though???

What if DONNIE was upset about LISA and I knowing each other in person...and we had a conversation in private knowing that DONNIE would read it, to throw DONNIE off the scent about the fact that we knew each other in person???

I like the fact that no one has thought it was weird at all that the only way you two could communicate was using the PM system on Metalsludge. Because there's not this other little website called Myspace you could communicate over, email, IM, or HEAVEN'S TO MERGATROID...the phone.

There's all sorts of converstations that have taken place that no one but IDI and Lisa are privy to. It's a little silly to assume you know the whole story when all you have is a few PM messages that may or may not have been taken out of context.

Just food for thought, I'm not taking sides in this shitstorm. But having been through some fairly intricate "works" in my time, you learn to not rule out anything unless you have concrete proof of it. That's what I was trying to get you guys to wrap your heads around eariler today, but no one wanted to listen.
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
rattstar
Recording Debut Album

Post by rattstar »

We still don't want to listen ...........it's fun to fuck with this moron. I find him very entertaining in an unlikable way :mrgreen:
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead »

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote: He's not going to melt down. Trust me, you won't break him.
He's already broken.
I agree, when the truth first came out. Now, he's just playing around trolling it up.
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Anthrax442 wrote:

I like the fact that no one has thought it was weird at all that the only way you two could communicate was using the PM system on Metalsludge. Because there's not this other little website called Myspace you could communicate over, email, IM, or HEAVEN'S TO MERGATROID...the phone.

There's all sorts of converstations that have taken place that no one but IDI and Lisa are privy to. It's a little silly to assume you know the whole story when all you have is a few PM messages that may or may not have been taken out of context.

Just food for thought, I'm not taking sides in this shitstorm. But having been through some fairly intricate "works" in my time, you learn to not rule out anything unless you have concrete proof of it. That's what I was trying to get you guys to wrap your heads around eariler today, but no one wanted to listen.
You're a dumbass aren't you...
rattstar
Recording Debut Album

Post by rattstar »

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote: I agree, when the truth first came out. Now, he's just playing around trolling it up.
I don't think so based on the frequency and content of his replies. But if he wants to continue make a fool of himself, I'm here to help.
As a side note ....... I believe you're Lisa and this is just one big mind fuck :P
LovePowerFromTheMamaHead

Post by LovePowerFromTheMamaHead »

Tony Curtis shouts, "I am Lisa Vie!"
ROADHEAD wrote:No, the book is live. I can see guys holding guitars in it. It's a live book.
DeathCurse wrote:A guy like Mamahead couldn't inspire anyone to hand over 5 bucks. He's not a douche, he's not awesome. He's just here.
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

yadayada wrote: Like I said - I have heard that she "befriended" other guys with her fake Myspace page (yep, musicians) at around the same time when she "befriended" Donnie on Myspace.
Not that it even matters at this point -- but I was talking to a certain 80's frontman (not Donnie, not Stevie) about Lisa a few months back -- "did you see Donnie Vie's new girlfriend, she's totally hot, etc." -- and he said "Lisa" had messaged him on MySpace as well. I'm sure he's not alone -- but Donnie may have been the only one stupid enough to fall into the trap.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

LovePowerFromTheMamaHead wrote:Tony Curtis shouts, "I am Lisa Vie!"
IDI-ot just jerked a load all over his computer screen at the thought...
rikraffmrktng
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by rikraffmrktng »

At this point, I am just waiting for it to be revealed that Lisa Vie is really Chip Z'Nuff. And that this whole thing was just a plot to ruin Donnie so Chip could recruit Billy Corgan to be the new singer.

After all - Billy loves the band! As if you have not heard.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:What if we were lying though???
You truly put the PATH in PATHETIC.

You're two Duff posters short of a whisper-singer.
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

Am I the only one who thought that "LisaVie" was an annoying twat, anyway? Seriously, "her" posts made me cringe.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

Danke. I pretty much ignored her, but this has been almost riveting.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
YokosAssWillEatItself
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by YokosAssWillEatItself »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote: Yeah he is gonna give me his opinion over and over again...what a shellacing I am taking.
You still don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

FACT: You and Lisa do not know each other from Austin.

FACT: You and Lisa said you knew each other from Austin.

FACT: You are both liars.
really??? Is that HONESTLY all you have in a hundred pages??? Evidence from a private conversation that was handed to you by some bald spy???

What if we were lying though???

What if DONNIE was upset about LISA and I knowing each other in person...and we had a conversation in private knowing that DONNIE would read it, to throw DONNIE off the scent about the fact that we knew each other in person???
Dude.. what happened? You used to be a cool, funny poster.. I even had one of your jokes as my sig.

What made you lose it to this extent?!? 100 pages, and in most of them you're having a meltdown. Oh how the mighty have fallen...

Consider yourself completely redundant on these boards.

Now fuck off.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Calexxia wrote:Am I the only one who thought that "LisaVie" was an annoying twat, anyway? Seriously, "her" posts made me cringe.
Annoying from the word go.
UtahRatt wrote:
LisaVie wrote:see what I mean... some arent funny or clever... but for some reason have to respond to anything with donnie's name attached
If you wasn't so butt hurt you would have realized I've been laying off the EZN threads.
Anyway, since you're an annoying-sycophant-suckup who's been stepping on my dick lately I've decided to withdraw my suspension of hostilities just for the taste of it.
LisaVie wrote:
Drunk Kennedy wrote:what the fuck are you crying vagina's babbling about?!?
now that shits funny!
By the way, your excessive use of compliments and PM's to curry favor is pathetic.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

Viewing her history makes me laugh vomit...LaVomit. Between her, Idi, EZN dorks and all the slobber victims its like reading a really bad Harlequin charade. Lisa was wrapped up in some fucking world of make believe, talk about method acting. The best part is seeing Haleys picture still as her avatar.

Roxxy's had some gems....
Roxxy1 wrote:You do realize Lisa, that no other women can EVER post a pic here again...you've ruined it for all of us now!
Roxxy1 wrote:It's so funny that you guys say shit like this about Lisa like you know anything about her! She's a poli-sci major! She's a class act all the way...and she's very caring and beautiful...if she had a dick...I'd marry her
Another one of our spats.
UtahRatt wrote:
LisaVie wrote:I agree... fucking hilarious... but no way in hell utah is that hott...
Honey, I've got 20+ years before I fit into your senior citizen fantasies.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, lord knows the world is a better place for the elderly when they have a stupid whore sucking their old balls.

Keep up the good work.

Anyway, the more I read it the more pathetic it becomes, it was time to close up shop 20 pages ago.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Calexxia wrote:Am I the only one who thought that "LisaVie" was an annoying twat, anyway? Seriously, "her" posts made me cringe.
Only the dumbasses of this board could believe lisa was actually the pretty blond from the pictures.

Idiotownedada must be a miserable loner to buy such crap.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Anthrax442
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Anthrax442 »

YokosAssWillEatItself wrote:
Now fuck off.
Someone explain the logic of wanting IDI gone. This has been the best entertainment on here since IGGY vs. HUNGWELL. Really, what else is there right now, bitching about PBF or talking about how there's 2 LA Guns?
MurrayFiend wrote:Shit, deathcurse, you sure know how to make an exit.
witchbitch

Post by witchbitch »

IDIAMINDADA wrote:Image
Oh good heavens, baby where's my medicine?
I must have left it outside with my etiquette
The undertaker's rule of thumb
It's hard to talk with a Novocaine tongue
Nicole76
Headlining Clubs

Post by Nicole76 »

witchbitch wrote:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Image
I think this was the look he was going for:

MotleyPoo

Post by MotleyPoo »

Man, IDIAMINDADA really got owned and bashed on this thread. It's amazing that he can keep back here spouting off the same lies and bullshit that he has for the last 100 pages when it has been proven that he is completely full of shit.
(c) 2009 MotleyPoo Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

I kick ass.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:There's a place where Krokus plays stadiums??? :shock:
MotleyPoo

Post by MotleyPoo »

EYU really dominated this thread. Quality posting. No remorse... just pure sludge.
(c) 2009 MotleyPoo Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

I kick ass.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:There's a place where Krokus plays stadiums??? :shock:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Holy fucking shit. Who rubbed a lamp?

SoulsOfBlack
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Nicole76 wrote: I think this was the look he was going for:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's HumptyminDooDoo.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

grishnak boss wrote:Only the dumbasses of this board could believe lisa was actually a female.
Fixed.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

First of all, EYU has owned LOUIEANDERSINDADA so hard it would make William “April” Ellison blush.

IDIOT has taken the losingest qualities of the most revered imbeciles in Sludge history to form the perfect union of Epic and Fail.

No life, highest post-count, never logging off only changing status back and forth from public to private? Check. (Melty)

Won't shut up about sexual conquests and prowess while actually being extremely overweight and reduced to 'cybering' with himself and fake interweb broads? Check. (Lickety)

Spin it to win it? Check. (Rev-tard)

Remember when Rev-tard literally fought for days in hopes someone would believe he made 18 thousand dollars a week teaching Driver's Ed only to find out he replaced motherboards for 9 bucks an hour in his basement? :lol:

IDIOT will have you believe that being 36 with huge moobs and a tricycle is in the wheelhouse of success as Melty himself points and laughs at him while sitting in his tore to shit Ford Tempo.

He is simply a fat man who has been humiliated beyond repair and has finally cracked.

It won't be long now until he suggests that Mark Furman stole his account info and was posting while he was in the hospital getting gastric bypass surgery.
LetUsPrey
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by LetUsPrey »

Nicole76 wrote:
:lol:

You're my fucking hero for that post. *applauds*
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Hungwell wrote:First of all, EYU has owned LOUIEANDERSINDADA so hard it would make William “April” Ellison blush.

IDIOT has taken the losingest qualities of the most revered imbeciles in Sludge history to form the perfect union of Epic and Fail.

No life, highest post-count, never logging off only changing status back and forth from public to private? Check. (Melty)

Won't shut up about sexual conquests and prowess while actually being extremely overweight and reduced to 'cybering' with himself and fake interweb broads? Check. (Lickety)

Spin it to win it? Check. (Rev-tard)

Remember when Rev-tard literally fought for days in hopes someone would believe he made 18 thousand dollars a week teaching Driver's Ed only to find out he replaced motherboards for 9 bucks an hour in his basement? :lol:

IDIOT will have you believe that being 36 with huge moobs and a tricycle is in the wheelhouse of success as Melty himself points and laughs at him while sitting in his tore to shit Ford Tempo.

He is simply a fat man who has been humiliated beyond repair and has finally cracked.

It won't be long now until he suggests that Mark Furman stole his account info and was posting while he was in the hospital getting gastric bypass surgery.
*closes casket, grabs shovels full of dirt*
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
ChowderheadCheerleader
Headlining Clubs

Post by ChowderheadCheerleader »

I wonder if Suicide has made it to this page yet? He has been reading this thread for the last 3 or so hours! :shock:

HIYA BOYO!

EatNails wrote:There is no defense for a male Poison fan.
El Bonzo Loco
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by El Bonzo Loco »

103 pages... and from what I can see... the only 'closure' I'm getting is that yodayodayoda is indeed a cunt!!!
yadayada wrote:You people are a gang of stalkers. Creepy psychopaths... WOOF WOOF BARK
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

IDIAMINDADA wrote:Hungwell still talking about somebody else's looks is hilarious.
Still trying to change the subject I see, Captain Backpedal.

You should've stuck to drugged-out looking Florida whores and called it good.