Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Donnie Vie happy to set facts strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Caustic Queen »

zzzzzzz wrote:So Donnie, set the facts straight and let's get a pic of you and your gal.
Yes Please do Donnie.

I couldn't help but notice that someone calling themselves DizzyLizzy signed up for MS last week...

QUESTION:
Has anyone else on MS ever been OWNED as bad as IDIot has and continued to post?

I did notice that he has a new Alt-nym.
It's hard to miss someone who capitolizes all NAMES and PLACES in their "trying hard to show the world that I know everything about everything" posts.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Caustic Queen wrote:It's hard to miss someone who capitolizes all NAMES and PLACES in their "trying hard to show the world that I know everything about everything" posts.
There's actually a number of people who've been doing that for years.

That's only a possible clue, not a dead giveaway.

The only difference is, you won't find numerous posts they've previously made about the TROCADERO in PHILLY.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
There's actually a number of people who've been doing that for years.

That's only a possible clue, not a dead giveaway.

The only difference is, you won't find numerous posts they've previously made about the TROCADERO in PHILLY.
True.
You are correct.
I will therefore reserve judgement and opinion until he outs himself.. as I'm sure he will.. just as he did with "I Know Everything" before he turned it over to "LisaVie".
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

enter your username wrote: Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this never fails to make me LOL
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Drunk Kennedy
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Drunk Kennedy »

:lol:

just fucking awesome!!

can the lv's in the caskets be seperated from the rest of the post. i would like that as a separate pix if possible!!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

jizzdonor wrote:
zzzzzzz wrote:Found this on Page 3, what happen to the activity? Did someone threaten those who were making fun of Donnie and his boy scout troop because I didn't get the message. So Donnie, set the facts straight and let's get a pic of you and your gal.
Let it die with the dignity that IDI lacks by continuing to post.
It can't die until Donnie sets the facts straight. :lol: :lol:
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

Post by RattDickSuckNut »

zzzzzzz wrote:It can't die until Donnie sets the facts straight. :lol: :lol:
I couldn't even imagine how many more pages this would go on for if Donnie or Lisa popped in and posted even once. :mrgreen: The page count will would probably double.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

RattDickSuckNut wrote:
zzzzzzz wrote:It can't die until Donnie sets the facts straight. :lol: :lol:
I couldn't even imagine how many more pages this would go on for if Donnie or DizzyLizzy popped in and posted even once.
Fixed.
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Them are some funny pictures. :lol: :lol: I was going to bring this page back up since I see the boss of the boards has put the EZN/Faster Pussycat tour in the Sludge'd section. Stevie, Donnie won't even get you a picture or set the facts straight, let's ban any news on EZN or Donnie until then. 8)
Jessica-Alba's-Face-Chair
Playing in a Garage

Post by Jessica-Alba's-Face-Chair »

I guess you Fucktards are going to let this die before it reaches 200.
Jessica, as long as I have a face, you have a place to sit. Image
rikraffmrktng

Post by rikraffmrktng »

Just can't let go!
dolemint
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by dolemint »

zzzzzzz wrote:Found this on Page 3, what happen to the activity? Did someone threaten those who were making fun of Donnie and his boy scout troop because I didn't get the message. So Donnie, set the facts straight and let's get a pic of you and your gal.
Activity stopping isn't because of that... mostly this thread pretty much started losing interest quite a while ago, except for a poster or two who kept beating a dead horse into the ground (but can't confirm the truth). Their point had been made, LULZ happened, then they became more annoying than funny, and most of us moved on not really caring about the real truth.

It was funny reveal, and I'm not sure the "truth" was never completely discovered (I don't think Lisa's the biggie), but really, the thread was about Enuff Z'nuff... so who here really cares that much at the end of the day? The whole scenario got a lot more attention than I could have imagined.
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

enter your username wrote:
dolemint wrote: Activity stopping isn't because of that... mostly this thread pretty much started losing interest quite a while ago, except for a poster or two who kept beating a dead horse into the ground (but can't confirm the truth). Their point had been made, LULZ happened, then they became more annoying than funny, and most of us moved on not really caring about the real truth.

It was funny reveal, and I'm not sure the "truth" was never completely discovered (I don't think Lisa's the biggie), but really, the thread was about Enuff Z'nuff... so who here really cares that much at the end of the day? The whole scenario got a lot more attention than I could have imagined.
Translation? You need to work on your writing. I can't figure out what the fuck you're babbling about here.
Translation: I am saying that posters like you became boring and tedious in this thread.
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

this thread WAS a laugh riot... SEVERAL pages ago... and I'll be honest in that many including me got "owned" in the mess. But your lastest and MANY bumps to this thread have been boring, have revelead no new info, and have been oddly compulsive (just look at your avatar). No biggie, just one guy on the internet telling another that maybe you aren't the comedy master you appear to seem to think you are? You pretty much seem to be the guy who grabs onto a new lame catch phrase to get a laugh, then uses it over and over AND OVER, not realizing when it becomes passe.
dolemint

Post by dolemint »

enter your username wrote:
dolemint wrote:this thread WAS a laugh riot... SEVERAL pages ago... and I'll be honest in that many including me got "owned" in the mess. But your lastest and MANY bumps to this thread have been boring, have revelead no new info, and have been oddly compulsive (just look at your avatar). No biggie, just one guy on the internet telling another that maybe you aren't the comedy master you appear to seem to think you are? You pretty much seem to be the guy who grabs onto a new lame catch phrase to get a laugh, then uses it over and over AND OVER, not realizing when it becomes passe.
Translation again?

The thread is boring but you keep reading and posting to it. Makes no sense. Work on your writing. You're posting gibberish.
translation: you're stupid and are obviously not able to hold a conversation. have a nice day, and enjoy the few brain cells you have left.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

dolemint wrote:the thread was about Enuff Z'nuff... so who here really cares that much at the end of the day?
Damn, are you ever fucking dumb!
UtahRatt
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by UtahRatt »

dizzylizzybeth - Re: What about you - did not use quick capture it looks to yucky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdqZCW5Zr0

It looks yucky alright. :lol:
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
Hank_Hill
Headlining Clubs

Post by Hank_Hill »

Besides Lizzy Vie, is Doles EZN's one remaining fan?
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

Hank_Hill wrote:Besides Lizzy Vie, is Doles EZN's one remaining fan?
:D
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

Hank_Hill wrote:Besides Lizzy Vie, is Doles EZN's one remaining fan?

And don't forget Machadouche as well.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
JohnDeaux
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnDeaux »

Fuck man!! I was getting ready to go to lunch, but after seeing that stuff, I think I'm fine!!!
WhiteHouseSubsAC wrote:

FTR, I thought the "Golden Corral" thread was about some weird sex act.

"I'm fearful I'm fearful I'm fearful of flyin' and flyin' is fearful of me!"
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

I don't know if I'll ever get over DizzyLizzyBeth deleting me from her Youtube channel.. :roll:

I find it really kinda funny that in this vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mofeUIVyuI

Donnie puts a call out to "the girls" that's he's "no longer married".

No mention of his "Foxy Manager" and girlfriend.. :?: :?: :?:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

dolemint wrote:
Activity stopping isn't because of that... mostly this thread pretty much started losing interest quite a while ago, except for a poster or two who kept beating a dead horse into the ground (but can't confirm the truth). Their point had been made, LULZ happened, then they became more annoying than funny, and most of us moved on not really caring about the real truth.

This thread could have been saved by Donnie.
He made a promise that he still has not kept
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

dolemint wrote: translation: you're stupid and are obviously not able to hold a conversation. have a nice day, and enjoy the few brain cells you have left.

You make it so easy to hate you.

MotleyPoo
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by MotleyPoo »

Wtf is this thread doing 1/4 of the way down the first page?

BUMP!
(c) 2009 MotleyPoo Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

I kick ass.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:There's a place where Krokus plays stadiums??? :shock:
ManOwaRrior
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by ManOwaRrior »

enuff Z Nuff sucks.. & even for people who like glam metal, Enuff Z Nuff took it to flaming heights not even fathomed before..

Fly High Michele is possibly the most gay song ever written.. It makes 'We are the Champions' sound like 'Raining blood',
their horrible Beatle wanna be partsmake them even gayer.

I'll never forget the disgust I felt when I saw their videos & realised that anyone would deem it necessary to
mix bubblegum pop with guitars..

this band is/was/will always be a joke & a disgrace to every fan of music..
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

ManOwaRrior wrote:enuff Z Nuff sucks.. & even for people who like glam metal, Enuff Z Nuff took it to flaming heights not even fathomed before..

Fly High Michele is possibly the most gay song ever written.. It makes 'We are the Champions' sound like 'Raining blood',

I'll never forget the disgust I felt when I saw their videos & realised that anyone would deem it necessary to

but then again i use the name "ManOwaRrior" so what the fuck do i know
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

ManOwaRrior wrote:enuff Z Nuff sucks.. & even for people who like glam metal, Enuff Z Nuff took it to flaming heights not even fathomed before..

Fuck you.