NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by citrinecastle »

ROTFLMAO. So this asshat finally got around to posting MY picture. So what? I purposely posted it on Facebook and myspace, not to mention I'm the ONLY citrinecastle out there and anyone can google me to their hearts content. Don't see how that's calling me out. Woooo, I'm impressed....*snort*. If I recall right, I even had that pic posted here as my avie for awhile.

On another note, a friendly reminder to whomever this fucktard is: I live in the east bay and I own a cabin in the mountains. As such, I also own 3 shotguns that I keep by my two doors and bed. If any psychotic nutjob even thinks coming near me, I will not hesitate to blow their fucking head off after I slice their genitals to shreds with some of the nifty knives we collect. So be it on YOUR head if someone gets, erm, 'hurt'.

I also own a chipper shredder and am in need of more fertilizer for my LARGE backyard. So please, bring it on. :twisted:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Oh, and another thing, I prefer not to be called Candace, I go by Candee.

Asshole.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

hehehehe

Violence...

hehehehe
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:hehehehe

Violence...

hehehehe
Honestly, if this person wanted information, why didn't they just ask, rather than spending HOURS of their time dredging up information? I mean, really, one of those pics isn't even publicly OUT there, so unless they hacked into one particular place to GET it, I have a pretty good idea who it is.

Oh, and to the butt wrangler themselves, I'm going to save you some time. My birthday is April 24, My two BOYS are 12 and 14, I'm a Taurus on the Aries cusp, I own 2 cats named Calypso (AKA Boogerbutt) and Pandora, my husband owns a company, my cabin is in Alta CA, I'm 5'4 have green eyes and annoyingly red hair, my parents live in AZ and are still married, my favorite colors are sage green and plum, I don't have a favorite number, my favorite season is fall and I seriously dislike the holiday season. I do not hate my husband even though I'd like to smother him in his sleep from time to time because he has a horrible snoring problem. I do not hate my life, that's what alcohol is for. I write humor stories and read avidly. I hated the 6th Harry Potter book and I hate the Twilight series....vampires don't fucking glitter. I garden. I modelled in my teens and never admit it to anyone (until now). I used to work in photofinishing. I play Farmville and Pirates of the Caribbean online. I hate rice, fish and broccoli with a passion. My husband was a drummer in a local band. I beat the shit out of a prior neighbor with a glass vodka bottle. Monkeys creep me out and I HATE touching styrofoam and newspaper. I collect dragons and antiques. Today I will pay bills, do laundry, and clean my stove. Right now I'm going to take a nap.

Anything else you'd like to know? Because I REALLY wouldn't want you taking up SO much of your valuable time searching for this so very important information on my spectacular self.

By the way, if you ever get to meet Trent *snicker*, kick him in the balls and tell him I said HI before you ask him for his autograph on your huge saggy tits, 'kay?
Orionslavegirl1

^^ see this is why you are awesome.

Although i don't own guns...I do own a motherfucking baseball bat and am willing to go "Bear Jew" on any one of these fuckers.
Orionslavegirl1

God that PeedroPaula is going to get a good class asswhooping next time i'm in California.

Fucking Catlady calling us out.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Oh, so it's HER pulling this shit? Where does she live? And what's her real name?

I have friends in LOW places........ :twisted:
Orionslavegirl1

citrinecastle wrote:Oh, so it's HER pulling this shit? Where does she live? And what's her real name?

I have friends in LOW places........ :twisted:
No its not her. She is just retweeting and commented on one of my pictures

Here is HER info
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Not to feed the trolls but damn these people have nothing better to do then try to "out" people.

I love how "block friday" has her tweets protected too. Cowards.

Oh yea btw did you know NINtards are starting to comment on the outed peoples pictures.

like Peedropaula. Last year this bitch was an incoherant poster and derailed half the threads on nin.com (I shitlisted her on page 1 but she commented about page 7)
Princesspaula- a fucking psycho
Lets see how she responded
Um... let's see, TinaD she hates all black people and especially African American girls/women.
because she dislike African American females
like me and I'm sure she would hate all of these fantastic AFA females as well, here is a list of Fab girls that TinaDoll will hate because their Black-, Rev Runs Daughters, Amerie, Cassie Ventura, um..lets B.Knowles S.Knowles,Kimora Lee Simmons, um sure she'll hate all of my gorgeous sisters, oh yeah Oprah, Gale King,Nichole Richie Ciara, Princess Ri Ri, Natasha,D.Woods, I mean you can put any gorgeous AFA female here and I'm sure Tina(doll) not really a doll but anyways, she just hate black girls and that's that and more power to her. Oh yeah The President's wife, I know she hates her.
And here is how people responded to her:
Jayetheartist said
Um, no, she hates you because you're vapid, you constantly derail threads with nonsensical drivel, you have zero reading comprehension skills, and you seem to have absolutely no idea of what's going on half the time. Nobody can figure out why you're here, since most of the topics discussed seem to go over your head and you openly admit you don't really consider yourself much of a NIN fan. They're the same reasons we all hate you. We're tired of coming across your muddled walls of meaningless text cluttering up otherwise interesting threads.
NINtopia76 wrote
I shitlist Princesspaula for pulling out the race card. There was nothing racist about Tinadoll calling you a fucking psycho. Your unnecessary rant just proves her right.

Oh and as a "sister", I find your statement unimpressive. It's "sisters" like you that makes me ashamed to be black.

(oks, goes back to lurking)
And then Peedropaula goes on to rant for SEVERAL pages even though the Mod Leo asks her to stop. She doesn't.

She is currently still a member for nin.com.

btw my favorite part is on page 16: Marodi,a mod,called her paranoid and delusional....
I wanted to add something to this:

Paula Smith, San Pedro California

http://www.facebook.com/PeedroPaula?v=p ... eedroPaula

You are not intimidated by me?

Bitch stfu and go take care of your cats...
I could post her email address...But i can see its gone now from her FB page....I posted it here for about one hour. I wanted to check if she reads this forum....
Last edited by Orionslavegirl1 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

What is wrong with this old ass woman?? Fucking menopausal old bat. She looks like someone's Grandma, and she's on the net acting a Fool. Seriously, the group home needs to have tighter rules for net privileges. Damn, TR can even draw in the elderly fucking crazies.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Yea and she currently follows the "You are on the list" and "Trolls Beauties"

I want to know what we have "done" to warrant attacks from these batshit bitches
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Well darn. I wanted to kick her wrinkled old ass purely because she looks exactly like an ex neighbor of mine whom I had, ah, issues with.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

1)
hmmmm they are jealous... because they do not have the balls to say anything negative about the great TR.
2)
Bored, need a life.. okay tr get off your butt and tour for your crazy fans.

3)
Want to feel loved and wanted by the NIN community

I could go on but I am tired and have to complete a project.

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Yea and she currently follows the "You are on the list" and "Trolls Beauties"

I want to know what we have "done" to warrant attacks from these batshit bitches
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
Orionslavegirl1

Vladtepes- If that's just it,hell its going to be a looooong project for them.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

What I find to be funny is no one on this board cares. It seems just to fuel the fire even more.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Vladtepes- If that's just it,hell its going to be a looooong project for them.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

sludger wrote:
citrinecastle wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:hehehehe

Violence...

hehehehe
Honestly, if this person wanted information, why didn't they just ask, rather than spending HOURS of their time dredging up information? I mean, really, one of those pics isn't even publicly OUT there, so unless they hacked into one particular place to GET it, I have a pretty good idea who it is.

Oh, and to the butt wrangler themselves, I'm going to save you some time. My birthday is April 24, My two BOYS are 12 and 14, I'm a Taurus on the Aries cusp, I own 2 cats named Calypso (AKA Boogerbutt) and Pandora, my husband owns a company, my cabin is in Alta CA, I'm 5'4 have green eyes and annoyingly red hair, my parents live in AZ and are still married, my favorite colors are sage green and plum, I don't have a favorite number, my favorite season is fall and I seriously dislike the holiday season. I do not hate my husband even though I'd like to smother him in his sleep from time to time because he has a horrible snoring problem. I do not hate my life, that's what alcohol is for. I write humor stories and read avidly. I hated the 6th Harry Potter book and I hate the Twilight series....vampires don't fucking glitter. I garden. I modelled in my teens and never admit it to anyone (until now). I used to work in photofinishing. I play Farmville and Pirates of the Caribbean online. I hate rice, fish and broccoli with a passion. My husband was a drummer in a local band. I beat the shit out of a prior neighbor with a glass vodka bottle. Monkeys creep me out and I HATE touching styrofoam and newspaper. I collect dragons and antiques. Today I will pay bills, do laundry, and clean my stove. Right now I'm going to take a nap.

Anything else you'd like to know? Because I REALLY wouldn't want you taking up SO much of your valuable time searching for this so very important information on my spectacular self.

By the way, if you ever get to meet Trent *snicker*, kick him in the balls and tell him I said HI before you ask him for his autograph on your huge saggy tits, 'kay?
So, you are still married? :(
Yup. 15 years. I married a short fat man. :lol:

Sorry, lol. :wink:
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

http://atinylittledot.com/

not another fan made project...why the fuck is NIN still around...wave goodbye and stay away...how many more of these are going to surface?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

citrinecastle wrote:ROTFLMAO. So this asshat finally got around to posting MY picture. So what? I purposely posted it on Facebook and myspace, not to mention I'm the ONLY citrinecastle out there and anyone can google me to their hearts content. Don't see how that's calling me out. Woooo, I'm impressed....*snort*. If I recall right, I even had that pic posted here as my avie for awhile.

On another note, a friendly reminder to whomever this fucktard is: I live in the east bay and I own a cabin in the mountains. As such, I also own 3 shotguns that I keep by my two doors and bed. If any psychotic nutjob even thinks coming near me, I will not hesitate to blow their fucking head off after I slice their genitals to shreds with some of the nifty knives we collect. So be it on YOUR head if someone gets, erm, 'hurt'.

I also own a chipper shredder and am in need of more fertilizer for my LARGE backyard. So please, bring it on. :twisted:
rofl.. thats what i said!! someone private messaged me that these are it's "fear tactics" lol.. FEAR TACTICS?? if that is the case pleaaaase!! come see me! my boyfriend is a gun nut and we have all kinds of pistols and assault rifles here lol.. give me a reason to use them asshole.. whoever that person is, is a complete imbecile it's equivalent to being threatened by a toddler.. come see me!!!
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Oh thats right, theyre at Candee's today with the rest for that WoW party. Oh well.
9:22 AM Apr 11th via web

Aha. This is curious. Posted on the 11th. Before my pictures were posted 2 days later. And before I even posted I go by Candee HERE.

Ain't many people knowing that. People on Myspace (set to private) on my friend list. And a certain few other people.

Very FEW other people. :twisted:

Even FEWER have seen that B&W picture. Which is only in my photobucket.

My Spidey senses are tingling.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

A Zombie wrote:
citrinecastle wrote:ROTFLMAO. So this asshat finally got around to posting MY picture. So what? I purposely posted it on Facebook and myspace, not to mention I'm the ONLY citrinecastle out there and anyone can google me to their hearts content. Don't see how that's calling me out. Woooo, I'm impressed....*snort*. If I recall right, I even had that pic posted here as my avie for awhile.

rofl.. thats what i said!! someone private messaged me that these are it's "fear tactics" lol.. FEAR TACTICS?? if that is the case pleaaaase!! come see me! my boyfriend is a gun nut and we have all kinds of pistols and assault rifles here lol.. give me a reason to use them asshole.. whoever that person is, is a complete imbecile it's equivalent to being threatened by a toddler.. come see me!!!
No shit? FEAR tactics? Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh that's classic! And exactly WHAT am I to be afraid of? An Oreo munching fat ass who probably is atrophied from the waist down due to sitting on their flabby buttocks all day stalking members on a groupie board listening to 'Hurt' on repeat with a vibrating egg rammed up their diseased hoohoo?

PUH leez.

My 12 year old is more thrreatening than this complete moron.

Oooh. I'm REAL scared.

:roll:
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

citrinecastle wrote:Oh thats right, theyre at Candee's today with the rest for that WoW party. Oh well.
9:22 AM Apr 11th via web

Aha. This is curious. Posted on the 11th. Before my pictures were posted 2 days later. And before I even posted I go by Candee HERE.

Ain't many people knowing that. People on Myspace (set to private) on my friend list. And a certain few other people.

Very FEW other people. :twisted:

Even FEWER have seen that B&W picture. Which is only in my photobucket.

My Spidey senses are tingling.
my myspace is set that u can get on my page but my pics are private unless you're on my friends list
Orionslavegirl1

Fear tactics?

The only fear this will be spread with be when my fist hits their face.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Rowan1123 wrote:
cathousebabe wrote:I was loling over the fact this old crusty bitch tried to pass herself off as being black so she could be with her fellow "sistas".
She's a nutjob and is obviously lonley. Go on over to NIN.com and check out her posts for some serious lulz. Everything goes right over her head and she just yammers on and on and on...

I choked on my ice tea when I saw this pic. :lol:

Im sure Rez is so proud to have gotten into the rock business for the girls...especially ones like this. :-) you know how to attract them Trent!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

I'm not sure what is more scarier...A Zombie's Mariqueen's Ass signature or Cathousebabe's pic of the crazy old cat lady...

LOL :lol:

At least someone hasn't posted that awful Marodi-Otter-Loving-Psycho bitch's picture...that was just painful when it was posted on the last thread.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Fear tactics?

LMAO. That's what I'm sayin'. I'm not entirely offended by this idiocy, but I have a weird little anger issue that makes me want to beat up stupid people.

This person totally qualifies as stupid.

What are they thinking anyway?

"Oh Trent will be so very happy I'm doing this! Why, he might even let me wash his socks and shave his hairy back for him! Oh! Even better...maybe he'll let me massage his moobs! All heil me...the ho board stalker! I'll be scarier than Jack the Ripper! Oh hey lookie here, there's that cookie I lost under my rolls of stomach fat! *chomp chomp* Mmmmmm I love coooookies......."

:lol:
Orionslavegirl1

Damn right Cat!

citrinecastle wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Fear tactics?

LMAO. That's what I'm sayin'. I'm not entirely offended by this idiocy, but I have a weird little anger issue that makes me want to beat up stupid people.

:lol:

I have the same problem. I am not afraid or some anonymous douche bag. However,they know nothing about me. Perhaps i should introduce myself

Hi. My name is Tina. Born and Raised in Brooklyn. BlackBelt. I enjoy Baseball and raising hell. I love retro shit even before all those hispters invaded my borough( i hate posers and hipsters and sparkly vamps). I'm Puerto Rican,Italian and Jewish. I lived six yrs in PR and speak fluent Spanish. Besides NIN i listen to Industrial and Metal music but that's not all i listen to.I love Phantom of the Opera which sparked my love for Opera and Classical music. Thing that's on my ipod now:David Bowie, Puscifer, Depeche Mode and Rammstein. Things i do for fun- i ride my motorcycle and i write. I love to swim. My best friend lives in Florida and i need to visit her more. I love geeky things. I love Geeky boys. I tie them up nice and tight. I go to the gym and lift weights-hence the arms. I get out. I walk. I explore. I don't own any cats. I recently broke up with my boyfriend. I have a Bachelor of Arts and one day i want to join the NYPD. My favorite show is Law and Order:SVU.

So go ahead punk,make my day...
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Someone posted all of the crazy cat lady's information - ALL of it, on the Insider...I'm going to risk being mauled by the lovely Citrine ( :wink: ) by saying that this has all gone too far.

I have a seriously bad temper, and I'll get tunnel vision if some asshole threatens my safety so that they can imagine Ole' Rez cracking a humorless grin at their antics.

Now I'm getting a brainstorm.

Sludger: You've mentioned you have some friends in magazines, etc. I'm wondering whether this little phenomenon has ever happened before - this shit is actually pretty fuckin' funny if you think about it...And a good throwaway story for the D-List or some site like that - I wonder what would happen to our intrepid little stalker if news of their exploits spread like that?

They would not only be outed, but also forever by branded craziest fuckin NIN Stan on Earth - no more concerts if there's a comeback (heehee), and they'd possible get beat up if sighted by someone just as zealous as they are...

The possibilities of delicious reprisal are endless.

Leatherette: I doubt these ladies writing a lil' bit about themselves are doing so to get closer to Trent :roll: It's a defensive response, and they are definitely entitled to it. I, on the other hand, am going on the offensive. I'm too lazy to put my personal photos (which are rarer than pictures of Sasquatch *snortgiggle*) in photobucket, so if they find some and do so, good for them. Anyways, speak for yourself. I've never dropped dimes on anyone that chose to tell me something in confidence.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

I can see why trent hates the people of this board. People content in themselves, without having to seek the trappings of fame and all the bullshit that goes with it. Nor respecting those that do seek it.

Happy there Trent? With the new wife? Having a quiet retirement? Peaceful and shit? Feel the best you have ever felt in your life? No growing emptiness like a hole opening up over your head to shallow you?

(No?)
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

I got bored so decided to play with this jackass.

Go read the replies I sent to the nice little comments they left on my BW pic.

Hag indeed, LMAO. Like 34 and 2 kids and looking like I do is a BAD thing. Moron.

I always wanted to be called a 'cougar'. :lol:
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

warmleatherette wrote:I thought a cougar is a woman who's older...no kids and want to date younger men, while a MILF is a woman with children but dudes still thinks she's doable in the sack.
See, a MILF is a type of couger then.

(what a conversation)
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

warmleatherette wrote:I'm sticking to my story that LG and her "buddy" you know who you are has sold folks out and her so called internets boyfriend Papagosurflosh is trying to be TR and talk/type like his ass. These two are fucking mental ok.

Whose LG's bud?

(And my browser just crashed on this page with Paula staring me dead in the eye for about five minutes. i think she may have hypnotized me...)