NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

jar
Picking a Band Name

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by jar »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:

PeedroPaula

Why so serious?

I shitlist the banned nin.com member who's trying to make my life miserable for calling her a bitch.

FUCK YOU, YOU UGLY CUNT!
Paula? Do you not own a mirror?
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

offconversation

anyone ever go on here? someone showed me this at work. u just chat with random people.

http://omegle.com/

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: wu tang
Stranger: hi
You: hi
Stranger: asl
You: 82/unsure/kentucky
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:offconversation

anyone ever go on here? someone showed me this at work. u just chat with random people.

http://omegle.com/

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: wu tang
Stranger: hi
You: hi
Stranger: asl
You: 82/unsure/kentucky
Your conversational partner has disconnected
ROFL!!!

Omegle is a howl. I saw it on /b/ a while back- but the current fun is ChatRoulette, using a looping .gif to make it seem like you're really on a web cam. It's like 75% sausagefest- so when they whip it out, you stop the .gif & Goatse them, then screencap their horror face and post it :D

...yeah. I'm immature. lol.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

damn !!! lmfao
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:so some random fucker is claiming what mariqueen stole her tweets? W...T...F for and why and who cares?. Again this melodrama train hit stupidtown population 2.

oh and edit:

Orion!!!! peedropaulaoldcatladycunt is bitching again on NIN.com shitlist. for shit you didnt even do lolz

her post from the now ponyland???/shitlist. ---

PeedroPaula

Why so serious?

I shitlist the banned nin.com member who's trying to make my life miserable for calling her a bitch.

FUCK YOU, YOU UGLY CUNT!

Mods, it's time to turn this back into the shitlist.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2010 03:22PM by PeedroPaula.
BWHAHAHAHA Thats MY thread she's in and she doesn't even know how to fucking SHITLIST. Its for NIN.COM members only!!!

Laur1981 wrote
...but she's not actually ugly.

shit disturber, perhaps, but not ugly.

for ugly, perhaps find a mirror..

just sayin!
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Laur1981 is a super sweetheart though...we corresponded very briefly in the three weeks I lurked NIN.com. Pretty too.
dangerdiabolique wrote:
Wikkedsyn wrote:
Trent just wanted to be relevant and have his name printed...

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i ... ead-at-48/

“RIP Pete Steele – a nice (and very funny) man,” Trent Reznor wrote on his Twitter page. “I’m smiling recalling a funny story involving Pete, a microphone, an all-girl lipstick-lesbian band and a can of tuna. Ahh, the good old days…”
Who's the suck-ass at RS who keeps giving his retarded tweets attention? Sad that he has to piggyback on someone's death to get his name in print. Not to mention that that it's in very bad taste (no pun intended) to bring up this "funny story" at the moment. Notice how he has to slip a misogynistic comment in there.
Rowan1123 wrote:Yes there were 2 Insider threads. One was in the thousands but kept crashing and was abandoned. It has Asian shoe salesmen posting ads in the end. The 2 more stable thread just reached over 1000 in the last few days. That was the one where people were posting addresses. Glad both are gone. I only really enjoyed it when the Illuminati conspiracy posts started.

And yeah-I thought the TON tweet was inappropriate and misogynistic as well.
Love your posts ladies, so don't take this as trying to stir shit - but explain how the tweet was mysogynistic...?

Should he have said "band of attractive heterosexually challenged women" and...to seem enviromentally aware, a can of "dolphin safe tuna packed in spring water"?

Being PC gives me a fuckin' headache.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
amouthfulofsin220

misanthropia wrote:
Omegle is a howl. I saw it on /b/ a while back- but the current fun is ChatRoulette, using a looping .gif to make it seem like you're really on a web cam. It's like 75% sausagefest- so when they whip it out, you stop the .gif & Goatse them, then screencap their horror face and post it :D

LMAO

What is it about men, the 'net, and whipping it out at the sight of tits? it's become a response so conditioned it'd make Pavlov himself weep.

So am I Mis... so am I. :mrgreen:

P.S. - Are there any women doing magic tricks in cat masks, with their mammaries out? They make dildos disappear in all sorts of places, you know.

*I misspelled mammaries. Yep, I'm an idiot too sometimes.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
misanthropia wrote:

LMAO

What is it about men, the 'net, and whipping it out at the sight of tits? it's become a response so conditioned it'd make Pavlov himself weep.

P.S. - Are there any women doing magic tricks in cat masks, with their mamaries out? They make dildos disappear in all sorts of places, you know.
I like that trick :twisted: No ladies in cat masks that I know of, but- that's an idea! Then I could use it at the next $cilon raid just to mix things up :D

Btw, congratulations to all the Twitter trolls- they're now immortal!:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/04/14/libr ... index.html

Won't their parents and/or children be proud. Good job, dumbasses!
amouthfulofsin220

Yes!

It might actually scare the dumbasses on Twatter to attempt to express themselves intelligently...

then again, naw.

vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

WOW!! "I'm no Ph.D., but it boggles my mind to think what we might be able to learn about ourselves and the world around us from this wealth of data," Raymond said in the post. And I'm certain we'll learn things that none of us now can even possibly conceive." CNN article

So this is what the future Americas will learn about us! That the NIN camp is a bunch of idiots along with its fanbase?

Damn I am so proud! < Shit loads of sarcasm> Ohh I guess TR rants about how to kill yourself will be archived. Maybe if we get lucky a majority of them will go private.. A girl can wish.

misanthropia wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
misanthropia wrote:

LMAO

P.S. - Are there any women doing magic tricks in cat masks, with their mamaries out? They make dildos disappear in all sorts of places, you know.
I like that trick :twisted: No ladies in cat masks that I know of, but- that's an idea! Then I could use it at the next $cilon raid just to mix things up :D

Btw, congratulations to all the Twitter trolls- they're now immortal!:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/04/14/libr ... index.html

Won't their parents and/or children be proud. Good job, dumbasses!
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
amouthfulofsin220

I just found saw this video on the 'Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bMM61Y5CEU

For all you ladies and gentleman that loved the video for "Closer", this will be a pretty interesting watch.

P.S. - It's a great fuckin' song.

jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

http://twitter.com/trollsludge

why are they picking on Tinadoll so much???
Orionslavegirl1

Because I am not afraid and i won't yield.

Is that all they got? Probably not.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Oh hell, what now? Never got a reply on trollbeauties, they just sorta upped and quit, and now a NEW acct? (well I admit I haven't looked today, so I could be wrong)

Same person. Apparently they need to grow some balls. Orion, go threaten them and let's see if they quit tweeting on THAT acct and start yet another.

Pussies. :roll:
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

genstarchild:

@mjd_nyc Obsessing over people they do not know? Pot meet kettle. #ironic

anyone think that @youareonourlist as a collab between above and her "meat curtain" is feasible?
Orionslavegirl1

I have already contacted a lawyer and am already contacted all the sites. I am NOT afraid of a fucking troll
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I have already contacted a lawyer and am already contacted all the sites. I am NOT afraid of a fucking troll

nice work! :)
Orionslavegirl1

I just contacted someone else. And my ex at the NYPD CYBER CRIMES UNIT

Spiel Mit Mir.....
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I have already contacted a lawyer and am already contacted all the sites. I am NOT afraid of a fucking troll
Et tu, eh?

Have you gotten a reply from Twatter yet? I haven't. I find it quite....curious...that that little midget bastard can have people banned within a day but WE (the 'little people with no lives') are being totally ignored. Fucking Twits.

So Twitter is made up of 'starfuckers', eh? Nice to know.

Wonder how much you can get from a collective group filing a lawsuit on the assholes?
amouthfulofsin220

jar wrote:genstarchild:

@mjd_nyc Obsessing over people they do not know? Pot meet kettle. #ironic

anyone think that @youareonourlist as a collab between above and her "meat curtain" is feasible?
I don't know why when I read that tweet, I saw the distinct image of a dog running in circles trying to lick its own ass. It's a fitting visual metaphor, no?

:roll:

Miz Gen needs to close her legs and go to sleep.

Orion: those dumbasses need to get a new schtick. They're gonna get in trouble..

Orionslavegirl1

@citine. I emailed them twice! I wondered that too. We are the ones being "outed" here
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Same. Twice here. Nothing.

Wondering, has anyone ever sued Twitter before? Afterall, they're sucking HIS ass and his fans' asses and yet not following up on their own rules and conduct. We're all being thrown under the bus, and why? Because we don't LIKE him or them? Or we might say some nasty things? We sure as hell aren't telling people how to slit their wrists, nor are we telling anyone to Go Forth And Stalk And I Will Give You An Autograph. Nor are we dredging up every NIN.com member and posting ALL their personal info that we can. This is a bunch of shit.

It seems Twitter is the Shit Hole.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Wow now these fuckers are getting into illegal shit. Fucking lame
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

If Twitter doesn't uphold their own rules, they can be prosecuted. Period. And they aren't upholding their own damn rules. They're sucking up to celebs and high profiles, yet ignoring us 'other people' who don't follow said former shitheads.

I call that discrimination.

Which is ALSO in their rules of conduct. Any discriminatory act is illegal and the person/persons shall be banned.

Don't fucking see THAT happening with Twitter, do you?

Face it, they have these idiot rules, they obviously suck up to any high profile type, from the Leave Britney Alone dork to friggin Obama. And anyone between....except the regular people.

Until I see "Twitter CATERS to high profile assholes who rule the country, make music even if it's shitty, short actors, insane bloggers, people who have vibrating eggs up their asses, dogs who skateboard, people who like to play russian roulette by sticking their dicks in garbage disposals and quickly turning it on, and those who tell people how to slit their wrists if they are fat" then they are violating their own fucking rules.

They want to post that in their terms of agreement then fine, we're all in the wrong.

As is, lawsuit waiting to happen.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

well the shit is gone now about tinadoll. Do these fuckers not realize shit like that is illegal. trent and company must share an IQ.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Notice how that shit vanished shortly after I told her to start shit with them...then listed how they can be sued/rules/violations of Twitter. And her posting.

Methinks we are dealing with a scared fucking Trentard who WANTS to start shit with us to garner his affections (pfffft....good luck even getting the opportunity to shovel his dogs' shit), but got oh so scared because they are too fucking RETARDED...yeah, you heard me troll... RETARDED....to understand what sort of legal action can be and will be, and IS being held against them.

As Yoda would say....

"Mmmmmmm....fucked you are.....run you must! Will lose much money and good name! Fucktard you are! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"
Orionslavegirl1

I also threatened a lawsuit. I'm not kidding. I'm sick of it. Pictures and name are one thing but this is personal. Don't know why.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

seriously these people get too butthurt over a little namecalling
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Anymore Twits from the trolling Twat?

:twisted:

They are giving up so easily nowadays.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Large family gathering, stressed silly...had to do it....

http://twitter.com/?status=@trollsludge ... rollsludge