NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by lolo66 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

Smashkill wrote:
LocoOno wrote:
SMASHKILL,

this has nothing to do with "attraction" as you project in your wishful thinking, but revealing things in an open forum without censorship that NIN has done that are very wrong including getting in "fan's" personal lives and taking things from them so he can make a buck off it and to abuse and degrade people and making death threats for speaking up against it.

No one here is offering their body to Trent here, either directly or indirectly, in the meantime you can twist things around all you want to save face. Not everyone is going to put up with Trent's bullshit as exceptional, attractive as he thinks he is. Reminds me of the time he put up Billy Squier on NIN.com and implied "everyone wants him."

OoooOooooOOoo!

My name is in purple and CAPS! This is fun!

So... censorship! So you're all angry and tied to this forum because of the censorship at nin.com? Because they won't allow you to post all the rancid, obsessive, horrible comments... about Trent's family members?

Yeah. Sure. Makes perfect sense! I completely understand. I mean, why wouldn't you be able to post that in a music forum? It's an outrage!

*shakes fist for justice*

Trent is the one who had his underage nephew say obscene, unmentionable things to get a rise. Trent planted his family's twitter accounts to make it seem he is the perennial victim and as an excuse to post things like you just did. Some Uncle :roll:

This is about getting the truth out, SMASHKILL. BEWARE: Nine Inch Nails is not what they portray themselves to be: a two-faced manipulative Wolf in sheep's clothing.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

misanthropia wrote:Oh, gawd- after that last spew from her piehole, I now read Smashkill's post in Bubbles DeVere's voice:

OoooOooooOOoo! My name is in purple and CAPS! This is fun!

:D
oddly "pink flamingos" popped into my head reading that. NO idea why.
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

Last edited by LocoOno on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:oddly "pink flamingos" popped into my head reading that. NO idea why.
Edie or Divine? I can hear/see both, actually :D
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Trent is the one who had his underage nephew say obscene, unmentionable things to get a rise. Trent planted his family's twitter accounts to make it seem he is the perennial victim and as an excuse to post things like you just did. Some Uncle :roll:

No. He did not. As far as I know. I know a certain fan managed to buddy up to the nephew and neice, but nowhere have I seen him putting them UP to posting shit. And where did the nephew say anything?

Not defending the asshole, just stating facts as I know it. He keeps his nephew and neice out of it, as well as his sister, and dad, and pretty much everyone but Manqueen and always has. Not a defence for him on my part (gads I feel like setting myself on fire), but where do you get this information or idea?

The nephew has his stuff on Myspace last I knew because he's doing rap music. The neice just had one up I think. It was one particular person who befriended the young ones to get closer to him.....hello.....you there? Does a certain name from the book Rebecca ring a bell? Danvers perhaps? HOUSE keeper? DING DING DING?

Come out if you're here.

J
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

citrinecastle wrote:Trent is the one who had his underage nephew say obscene, unmentionable things to get a rise. Trent planted his family's twitter accounts to make it seem he is the perennial victim and as an excuse to post things like you just did. Some Uncle :roll:

No. He did not. As far as I know. I know a certain fan managed to buddy up to the nephew and neice, but nowhere have I seen him putting them UP to posting shit. And where did the nephew say anything?

Not defending the asshole, just stating facts as I know it. He keeps his nephew and neice out of it, as well as his sister, and dad, and pretty much everyone but Manqueen and always has. Not a defence for him on my part (gads I feel like setting myself on fire), but where do you get this information or idea?

The nephew has his stuff on Myspace last I knew because he's doing rap music. The neice just had one up I think. It was one particular person who befriended the young ones to get closer to him.....hello.....you there? Does a certain name from the book Rebecca ring a bell? Danvers perhaps? HOUSE keeper? DING DING DING?

Come out if you're here.

J

Yes, he did. Now drop it.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Where? Prove it, I'll drop it. And that's a promise.
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

citrinecastle wrote:Where? Prove it, I'll drop it. And that's a promise.

You're dealing with minors and children. Leave them alone, you sick fuck
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

I am NOT a sick fuck since some asshole 'calling me out' brought up MY kids. I'm not EVEN bringing up his family in that manner. YOU did. You mentioned some sick ass crap about him having his nephew post some crap, I said he did not. So therefore, I was not NOT the one saying the nephew said anything. I never have seen anyone from the Rez family post anything, nor do I expect them to.

Perhaps we have had a miscommunication. I can deal with THAT. I would NEVER throw someones kids out there. Ever. Or family members. Get that straight.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

And when I said PROVE it, I didn't mean posting anyone's information, especially the kids, just what you implied one kid might have said. Which I implied such kid didn't say. Because I have never seen any of the fam imply or say anything...and this is getting redundant and repetitive....

and I have a jar of dirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s

Halcion anyone?
live_thru_this
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by live_thru_this »

PastyGothChick wrote:Trent is known to stalk audience attendees whereabouts, and create all these Twitter accounts to create a make-believe frenzy. He doesn't take rejection very well obviously. He's trying to be come off as magically delicious to someone who is not impressed by him so I'm told.

Why the hell is he trying to takeover Peter Steele's passing by making Pete's obituary about himself on Rollingstone.com?
Because he one tacky motherfucker!

Seriously...first jumping on the "I Hate Bush" bandwagon, then creating a twitter account, and now copping off poor Peter Steele's untimely death? Can we have any further proof that TR is a bag of douche trying to stretch out is expired 15 min of fame?
live_thru_this
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by live_thru_this »

LocoOno wrote:I heard Year Zero was said to be behind the fundraiser for Eric and the reform US healthcare bill and a whole bunch of other things.
:shock:

I heard Trent was a lot of things, but being a clairvoyant was not one of them. YZ dropped in 2007, way before O was elected.

But nice try in giving the douche some politico cred :lol:
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

live_thru_this wrote:
LocoOno wrote:I heard Year Zero was said to be behind the fundraiser for Eric and the reform US healthcare bill and a whole bunch of other things.
:shock:

I heard Trent was a lot of things, but being a clairvoyant was not one of them. YZ dropped in 2007, way before O was elected.

But nice try in giving the douche some politico cred :lol:

:D :D :D :D
American Band
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by American Band »

Don't hate The Rez just cause he only let you suck his dick because he was banging some other chick. Or possibly another dude for that matter.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
My dick > You.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

American Band wrote:Don't hate The Rez just cause he only let you suck his dick because he was banging some other chick. Or possibly another dude for that matter.

:lol:

No, that's hardly the case. I don't hate him.

Anyways, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I don't see how tweeting :roll: about Pete Steele's death is "making it about himself"...or better said, no more "about himself" than the other musicians that tweeted something. I also don't see the problem in being in those music documentaries - aren't musicians always up in each other's business anyways? You can't blame them for networking - how else are they going to keep things fresh?

It's a business, people - as consumers, sometimes we get wrapped up in the shiny package the artists are ultimately *selling* us and forget that they are concerned about their relevance in the music industry because their "art" is how they pay the bills. Granted, some are more worried about the bottom line vs. their artistic integrity, but I digress...

I think it's kind of lame to criticize any artist for wanting to find and keep their niche in the shark tank UNLESS it's just patently artificial pandering.

Then, it's open season on those bitches :lol:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
American Band wrote:Don't hate The Rez just cause he only let you suck his dick because he was banging some other chick. Or possibly another dude for that matter.

:lol:

No, that's hardly the case. I don't hate him.

Anyways, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I don't see how tweeting :roll: about Pete Steele's death is "making it about himself"...or better said, no more "about himself" than the other musicians that tweeted something. I also don't see the problem in being in those music documentaries - aren't musicians always up in each other's business anyways? You can't blame them for networking - how else are they going to keep things fresh?

It's a business, people - as consumers, sometimes we get wrapped up in the shiny package the artists are ultimately *selling* us and forget that they are concerned about their relevance in the music industry because their "art" is how they pay the bills. Granted, some are more worried about the bottom line vs. their artistic integrity, but I digress...

I think it's kind of lame to criticize any artist for wanting to find and keep their niche in the shark tank UNLESS it's just patently artificial pandering.

Then, it's open season on those bitches :lol:

it was just as fucked up, when he tweeted his usual nonsense on Jackson's memorial..because no one was talking about his balding ego..he had to "tweet" so people would notice...which they did...Rolling Stone quoted his dumbass tweet..it was just in bad taste..

Could it be true that the Royal Swineness got rid of her myspace? I clicked a link to it, and said it did not exist anymore...how sad..DaddyReznor put a stop to that?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

MySpace sucks lately, and a lot of people are getting rid of their accounts and focusing on Facebook...maybe that's it.

Wikked -

You might've misunderstood me a bit. I really don't think TR was trying to call attention from Michael Jackson's death, and him tweeting *sigh* on that same day, or the same hours as the memorial wasn't a big deal. Many people went about their normal daily activities during that day, and I see no reason why it was disrespectful. We talk about people deifying celebrities (namely TR himself) and how dumb that is, but criticize him for going on with his life while MJ was being memorialized? It's just a tad hypercritical.

Same with Steele. Maybe he knew him and wanted to say a little something, or it was just a professional courtesy...but a lot of people tweeted Steele, and then went on with their lives. I just don't see how it's in bad taste, or disrespectful, or fucked up. It's not like he wrote "Wow, I'm just all choked up about Petey's passing....er, wanna buy my new record???"
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

If I had to guess who was using the 2 accounts on twitter, it seems that Smashkill has taken a sudden interest in this board and is doing his best to close down the thread. Such as accuse wikkedsyn of posting information when she was just retweeting. Also, referring to the person using the twitter account jackasswold, who is referring to the crazy NIN fan ( we all know him as Trent's minion, who tried to get Trent to unblock twitter people) aka sevenfire7 or whatever his name was on here yesterday, who took a picture of a fake profile he was using to talk to andrea urban with. He is nuts, used to go onto nin.com years ago and he would always try to pick a fight with me. They both must have run out of trolling material on twitter, so they are looking for new people on this board.
Last edited by RichardL on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I honestly, have no idea who you are. If it was from posting on nin.com in 2000 (last time I was registered), you've been carrying around butt hurt for 10 years?

Time heals all butt hurt.
RichardL wrote:Who took a picture of a fake profile he was using to talk to andrea urban with. He is nuts, used to go onto nin.com years ago and he would always try to pick a fight with me. They both must have run out of trolling material on twitter, so they are looking for new people on this board.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Bullcrap. You have no idea who I am because all you do is lay around all day on nin.com harrassing other fans and now you are following all the people on metal sludge who don't like Trent Reznor. What are you hoping to get from sucking up to Trent? Some real butt hurt? That's what you want from him, isn't it?
Go back to laying around all day on nin.com and leave the people on this messageboard alone.
Smashkill and sevenfire2- this isn't nin.com where you can control what people say about Trent. This is a gossip board, if you can't stand the fact that people don't like Trent, then leave.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

So, that would be a yes to your 10yr old butt hurt.
RichardL wrote:Bullcrap. You have no idea who I am because all you do is lay around all day on nin.com harrassing other fans and now you are following all the people on metal sludge who don't like Trent Reznor. What are you hoping to get from sucking up to Trent? Some real butt hurt? That's what you want from him, isn't it?
Go back to laying around all day on nin.com and leave the people on this messageboard alone.
Smashkill and sevenfire2- this isn't nin.com where you can control what people say about Trent. This is a gossip board, if you can't stand the fact that people don't like Trent, then leave.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

No, it was last year. Loser. So many people hate you you can't keep track of them all. Edited,because jackasswold 's 15 minutes of pretend fame are up. The thread is about Trent.
Last edited by RichardL on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

So you're carrying butt hurt from a year ago? From what I've seen, metalsludge isn't about therapy.

RichardL wrote:No, it was last year. Loser. So many people hate you you can't keep track of them all. Yet, whenever I would randomly log onto nin.com,there you'd be all day since you have no life. Of course I'd prefer to forget you but here you are again on Metal Sludge trying to get an audience and attention. What happened? did people start ignoring you on nin.com? So you have to come here bothering people? Isn't the drama you've been causing on twitter enough for you?
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Dude, you are just some ugly motherfucker who lays around on nin.com all day trying to mess with people. As if you are one to talk about butt hurt- you took a twitter name to pretend to befriend andrea urban and then post the messages on metal sludge, you loser. Like I said, your 15 minutes of pretend fame are up, leave the people on metal sludge alone.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I prefer insane NINTard myself, as a label for myself. But, I'm sure Richard is fine by being labeled "Crazy NIN Bitch" with some butt hurt a la carte.

cathousebabe wrote:
RichardL wrote:No, it was last year. Loser. So many people hate you you can't keep track of them all. Edited,because jackasswold 's 15 minutes of pretend fame are up. The thread is about Trent.
Actually the thread is about Crazy NIN Bitches aka The fans AND Trent

Carry on with your arguing...
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Wow, sevenfire sausage hound, seems you're the one that's butthurt.

Honestly, expand your vocabulary. What's next? Gonna start up with some "I know you are but what am I?" :roll:
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

sevenfire2 wrote:I honestly, have no idea who you are. If it was from posting on nin.com in 2000 (last time I was registered), you've been carrying around butt hurt for 10 years?

Time heals all butt hurt.
RichardL wrote:Who took a picture of a fake profile he was using to talk to andrea urban with. He is nuts, used to go onto nin.com years ago and he would always try to pick a fight with me. They both must have run out of trolling material on twitter, so they are looking for new people on this board.

K? you posted on nin.com 5 weeks ago douche. that or someone stole your monkier..

http://forum.nin.com/bb/search.php?0,se ... _threads=0
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

It's always awesome, when you start your own rumors. Look back through sevenfire2's post history :)
citrinecastle wrote:
dangerdiabolique wrote:
BaGawker2.0 wrote:didnt some random person come in here a few months ago and said jarretwold got the shit kicked outta him multiple times in some like random montana concert then bar?..I remember someone coming in with a stupid story about him.
Yeah, I think the story was that he hit on some guy's girlfriend, and the guy beat him up.
Heyyyyy, I remember that vaguely. But I seem to recall it was the (tiny) chick he hit up on kicking his ass. Then he claimed it was a guy/bunch of guys? And perhaps then the guy beat him up?

I DO remember it being the girl that busted his ass though.

What a pussy.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Whats with all the Nintards coming over here from nin.com? Is it that Trent sounded the alarm or something??

Seriously, who cares? Why must you derail a thread? Is it because you don't believe in its content?

or you don't believe in Free Speech? Because clearly,the way nin.com is run- THERE IS NO FREE SPEECH