NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

sevenfire2 wrote:You're right here in this thread with me playing along, so you are just as fucking crazy as I am. Not that there's anything wrong with being a crazy bitch, other than you know being a crazy bitch.
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Okay - so you're a crazy bitch (as if I didn't already know that)

Thanks for confirming it :mrgreen:
Touché :lol:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I try ;)
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Touché :lol:
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Dunno why, but this whole back-n-forth between Wold and Jar has Too Many Dicks on the Dance Floor going through my head now :D
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I always lose the dick war... my penis is about this B-----D big. It makes me cry at night sometimes. Mainly at night, in as much of an emo style as possible.
misanthropia wrote:Dunno why, but this whole back-n-forth between Wold and Jar has Too Many Dicks on the Dance Floor going through my head now :D
amouthfulofsin220

sevenfire2 wrote:I always lose the dick war... my penis is about this B-----D big. It makes me cry at night sometimes. Mainly at night, in as much of an emo style as possible.
misanthropia wrote:Dunno why, but this whole back-n-forth between Wold and Jar has Too Many Dicks on the Dance Floor going through my head now :D
Did you know:

that trolling makes your dick shrink?

Spare yourself the embarassment. Just say "NO" before it's too late, and you grow a pussy.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I see you're speaking from experience.
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:

Spare yourself the embarassment. Just say "NO" before it's too late, and you grow a pussy.
amouthfulofsin220

sevenfire2 wrote:I see you're speaking from experience.
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:

I want to be indignant...

but you're just making me laugh :lol:

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

:)
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
I want to be indignant...

but you're just making me laugh :lol:
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Look, at the end of the day here's what I'm looking at when I fuck around with this thread.

Do I think everyone should worship the ground Trent walks on? Fuck no, I don't. I respect the guy. You don't have to, you can tell him to get fucked whenever you want, on whatever medium you want. Does anybody really give a shit in the real world that you go "oh hey trent you're an asshole"?
Fuck no. Do I agree with everything he's done lock, stock and barrel? Of course not.

I can honestly say he doesn't give a fuck if you troll him, specifically. But, like anyone else (and judging from the reactions in here it's the same) when you drag family into it, it's just fucktarded.

I think Candee, and others in here would personally castrate me if I was like (and I don't know if she has kids or not)"hey your kid Tommy is a fuckwad and a failure at life". Or if I spent thousands of dollars finding out every single bit of information on every single user in here and was like "and OK Jim it says here you had an affair, you've gone bankrupt three times and blah blah blah". I would likely have someone showing up at my doorstep to shoot me in the face.

There are 239 pages in one part of a three part series of thread dedicated to how fucking crazy NIN fans are. Yup we are. Go figure. On the flip side, having 239 pages in one part of a three part series of thread makes you guys just as fucking crazy, NIN fans or no.

You guys can of course continue to be fucking douchebags, just like I'm being a fucking douchebag by trolling the fuck out of whatever you say, and throwing the occasional joke in that everyone (except the bat shit crazy) can laugh at.

This, to me, is a game, it's not chess, but it a little bit more than checkers. So, literally, anything you throw at me I'm already expecting. And I do mean anything. Will it piss me off? Nope. I also find it absolutely hilarious in the most morbid, macabre way possible. As does every single person I know.

"HAHA, they trolled you about your gf dumping you? AWESOME" Christ, I now have personal trolls on twitter, and people I know are like "wtf, why don't I have a personal troll"

I can and will say that after I disappear, you guys keep trolling the dudes family, or other peoples families, someone just like me will show up and make a mockery of the whole goddamned thing. Considering that there are fans that go well beyond what I do, it's just a fact of life.

I'm obviously not going to get everyone to sing fucking kumbaya by the campfire. But, if at least one of you gets this picture, fuck there's some kind of redemption of something there.

Anyhow a bit of food for thought. I of course, will wake up and expect to find two pages of random trolling, because I expect it. The only thing and honest to christ, that I wouldn't be able to predict or expect to happen is this from all of you:

"Jarrett, you're a fucking cunt, and you like fucking small animals for sport, but families are off limits and people 18 and under are off fucking limits"

That is literally the only thing that I'm not expecting. In a very honest way.

So, if you've made it this far, holy fuck you're one of the people that is less fucktarded than the rest. The rest of the jackasses stopped reading up top, five words in.

So fuck it, bring on the expected and we'll dance this macabre fucking dance until Raptor Jesus and our overlord, The Flying Spaghetti Monster show up.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

sevenfire2 wrote:Look, at the end of the day here's what I'm looking at when I fuck around with this thread.

Do I think everyone should worship the ground Trent walks on? Fuck no, I don't. I respect the guy. You don't have to, you can tell him to get fucked whenever you want, on whatever medium you want. Does anybody really give a shit in the real world that you go "oh hey trent you're an asshole"?
Fuck no. Do I agree with everything he's done lock, stock and barrel? Of course not.

I can honestly say he doesn't give a fuck if you troll him, specifically. But, like anyone else (and judging from the reactions in here it's the same) when you drag family into it, it's just fucktarded.

I think Candee, and others in here would personally castrate me if I was like (and I don't know if she has kids or not)"hey your kid Tommy is a fuckwad and a failure at life". Or if I spent thousands of dollars finding out every single bit of information on every single user in here and was like "and OK Jim it says here you had an affair, you've gone bankrupt three times and blah blah blah". I would likely have someone showing up at my doorstep to shoot me in the face.

There are 239 pages in one part of a three part series of thread dedicated to how fucking crazy NIN fans are. Yup we are. Go figure. On the flip side, having 239 pages in one part of a three part series of thread makes you guys just as fucking crazy, NIN fans or no.

You guys can of course continue to be fucking douchebags, just like I'm being a fucking douchebag by trolling the fuck out of whatever you say, and throwing the occasional joke in that everyone (except the bat shit crazy) can laugh at.

This, to me, is a game, it's not chess, but it a little bit more than checkers. So, literally, anything you throw at me I'm already expecting. And I do mean anything. Will it piss me off? Nope. I also find it absolutely hilarious in the most morbid, macabre way possible. As does every single person I know.

"HAHA, they trolled you about your gf dumping you? AWESOME" Christ, I now have personal trolls on twitter, and people I know are like "wtf, why don't I have a personal troll"

I can and will say that after I disappear, you guys keep trolling the dudes family, or other peoples families, someone just like me will show up and make a mockery of the whole goddamned thing. Considering that there are fans that go well beyond what I do, it's just a fact of life.

I'm obviously not going to get everyone to sing fucking kumbaya by the campfire. But, if at least one of you gets this picture, fuck there's some kind of redemption of something there.

Anyhow a bit of food for thought. I of course, will wake up and expect to find two pages of random trolling, because I expect it. The only thing and honest to christ, that I wouldn't be able to predict or expect to happen is this from all of you:

"Jarrett, you're a fucking cunt, and you like fucking small animals for sport, but families are off limits and people 18 and under are off fucking limits"

So, if you've made it this far, holy fuck you're one of the people that is less fucktarded than the rest. The rest of the jackasses stopped reading up top, five words in.

So fuck it, bring on the expected and we'll dance this macabre fucking dance until Raptor Jesus and our overlord, The Flying Spaghetti Monster show up.

i swear you are looking to out someone. but for what purpose? You are a liar dude. You have proved this. If you are genuinely hurt 'bout something, then I am actually sorry. But a big post like that only invites others to "open up" too.. thus revealing.. dunno. After your dedication over the last few days, i gotta ask myself what chu' after?
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

sevenfire2 wrote:"Jarrett, you're a fucking cunt, and you like fucking small animals for sport, but families are off limits and people 18 and under are off fucking limits"
Who could disagree with any part of that? :P

I also think the posting of personal information, on either 'side', should be off-limits. Yeah- talking smack about celebrity-types comes with the territory, but there are lines which should not be crossed.

p.s. Bacon Jesus > Raptor Jesus :D
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

Enough with all the bashing and smashing each other. back to the topic !!!!! :!:

our lord REZ tries to manipulate again. anybody seen this 30 second video of some stupid lame synthdroning ?

....and here it comes ......oh oh

anybody noticing something ? to be honest when i saw this i didn't know if to laugh or to feel ashamed for her ? coil much ? the slip cover much ?
anyway, what is this shit ....
oh and the ominous video that makes all those "fans" go totally apeshit about
http://www.vimeo.com/11250462
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

You came to Metal Sludge looking for redemption?

Oh your poor, poor thing.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
JonBonScott
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by JonBonScott »

sevenfire2 wrote:Look, at the end of the day here's what I'm looking at when I fuck around with this thread.

Welcome, Trent!
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:You are officially AssHat of the decade 2000-2010. We're closing the poll. The award is yours.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

JonBonScott wrote:
sevenfire2 wrote:A long winded post about nothing.
Welcome, Trent!
Yes Welcome! XD
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
BaGawker2.0 wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:SING ALONG TIME

THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND.
TRAVEL DOWN THE ROAD AND BACK AGAIN....

Continue
your heart is true
your a pal and a confidant!

um why are we singing the golden girls theme?
That show was the shit.
It was either that or My Humps so SHUT UP AND SING
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:

You came to Metal Sludge looking for redemption?

Oh your poor, poor thing.
We can't be redeemed? :( /sarcasm
Orionslavegirl1

sevenfire2 wrote:

You keep mentioning this but have given no proof of us actually trolling his family. If you refer to the opinions we have shared about Mariqueen,who by all accounts is a public figure, then you are sadly mistaken-she is not his family. We have been sharing opinions( to put it simple terms) since she started dating the guy.If they have children i doubt any of us will make fun of them.We have never made fun of his parents,his sister, her kids or anyone else in his family. All we have done is use her small mindedness(through tweets about food and her vagina,pictures hipster whoring it up with men/woman and even bringing other dudes to her future husbands house)against her in this thread. I cannot say if anyone has an account that trolls her on twitter but unless you have concrete evidence, you don't have a foot to stand on.

I use to respect Trent but then he got to become a terminal asshole summarily banning and censoring people for things they have said on sites like this one. And of course he let the crazy nin fans,you know the one: the ones that sell all their possessions to see nin on tour,the ones that make dresses about his album covers,the ones that cover their walls in his image and buy every halo ever-stay on nin.com. In his words :" He use to be somebody"
Orionslavegirl1

Sorry for the triple posting!
apple_of_soddom wrote:Enough with all the bashing and smashing each other. back to the topic !!!!! :!:

our lord REZ tries to manipulate again. anybody seen this 30 second video of some stupid lame synthdroning ?

....and here it comes ......oh oh

anybody noticing something ? to be honest when i saw this i didn't know if to laugh or to feel ashamed for her ? coil much ? the slip cover much ?
anyway, what is this shit ....
oh and the ominous video that makes all those "fans" go totally apeshit about
http://www.vimeo.com/11250462
Yes,please. I am kinda sad that he is using his B-sides for her new "project". I wonder how much nagging she had to do to get him to do that. I thought she was supposed to pop out a kid before she got an album :!:
Orionslavegirl1

LMAO!

I wrote on the wall for the new music "It sounds like a Ghosts rehash with some Slip thrown in for good measure. Not original AT ALL"

and Lisa OMS:Go fuck yourself and crawl back to MetalSludge, obsessive troll.

Uh that didn't sound obsessive at all LMAO. All i did was say an opinion. Nothing personal at all.

Lisa OMS needs to go take care of her kids and stfu.
Orionslavegirl1

Thats the basic consensus. People LOVE it. However on ets, someone mentioned that Q &T are the new Sonny and Cher. And most don't care for it.
Orionslavegirl1

And Trent ain't Sonny Bono
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Someone sent me info on OrionSlaveGirl, I mean Jesus this time it's just plain disturbing. I suppose this is what happens when you own pets: http://bit.ly/141UW
Orionslavegirl1

sevenfire2 wrote:Someone sent me info on OrionSlaveGirl, I mean Jesus this time it's just plain disturbing. I suppose this is what happens when you own pets: http://bit.ly/141UW
See. I knew you didn't have any evidence.

Jackass
Orionslavegirl1

I love how OMS just deleted her comment just to resubmit it
Lisa OMS
Christina...or should I say Tinadoll... Go fuck yourself and crawl back to MetalSludge, obsessive troll.
Come out and play Grandma. Hopefully if you know whats best for you( and you don't) you will be taking care of your kids. You are 43!

I did a quick search and found she is affiliated with TwitterBitches group on Face book. Lisa is also known as One Mean Spider on Digg and this
http://genforum.genealogy.com/hildebrand/page2.html

Have a nice day
Last edited by Orionslavegirl1 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:LMAO!

I wrote on the wall for the new music "It sounds like a Ghosts rehash with some Slip thrown in for good measure. Not original AT ALL"

and Lisa OMS:Go fuck yourself and crawl back to MetalSludge, obsessive troll.

Uh that didn't sound obsessive at all LMAO. All i did was say an opinion. Nothing personal at all.

Lisa OMS needs to go take care of her kids and stfu.

how that woman, and i use that term lightly....can even have access to children is boggling. tell her you want to buy one of her bigfuckingtitties tshirts.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1

Unlike the assholes that come in here to disrupt the thread,i'm not a troll. I said my peice and have moved on.

She,on the other hand,edited it to make sure she had the "tinadoll" in there. Really classy :lol:
amouthfulofsin220

just_curious wrote:
I saw the headline (HTDA--Look a new NINcronim) and didn't even bother to read any farther. Trent's gone satanic and his true need for MQ has been revealed, he's using her voice to destroy angels

They're really setting themselves up on this one
Oh God, not that again...

Anyways, it's more like HTDE - How To Destroy Eardrums. j/k

I can't place judgement on a whole album based on 40 seconds, so I'll have to give it a listen before I pan it...and I'll admit, electronica is my weakness.

I didn't notice the many similarities between the Slip's album and hers...what a way to say "She completes me!" (or to admit they're fresh out of new ideas)

:lol:

Sevenfire: You made me laugh a couple times and you don't seem to rage at the drop of a hat, so you get a pass. Be careful though - these are shark infested waters.

Orion: don't get so overzealous posting the names and info of NINtards who are simply getting on your nerves, love. You don't want to get in trouble, do you?

You don't want to ruin your case if harassment toward you or your father escalates and you need to seek legal action.

Orionslavegirl1

*sigh* Yea you are kind of right..SoI edited.Because frankly Lisa OMS is too crazy to poke at.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

It's his wife. That by all standards is family. As far as public figures, in case you haven't figured this out yet, everyone on the internet is a public figure.

Of course you can always waste time away going "oh, she is not wife, she is not family"... That however puts you squarely in the arena of people who believe vaccines cause autism, that H1N1 was engineered by the government to murder its own citizens, and that lizard people from Venus control the world leaders.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:If you refer to the opinions we have shared about Mariqueen,who by all accounts is a public figure, then you are sadly mistaken-she is not his family.
Take fifteen seconds and go digging. It's not hard to find them.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I cannot say if anyone has an account that trolls her on twitter
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I use to respect Trent
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Sharks? I am so fucked.
amouthfulofsin220 wrote: Sevenfire: You made me laugh a couple times and you don't seem to rage at the drop of a hat, so you get a pass. Be careful though - these are shark infested waters.
Orionslavegirl1

sevenfire2 wrote:It's his wife. That by all standards is family. As far as public figures, in case you haven't figured this out yet, everyone on the internet is a public figure.

Of course you can always waste time away going "oh, she is not wife, she is not family"... That however puts you squarely in the arena of people who believe vaccines cause autism, that H1N1 was engineered by the government to murder its own citizens, and that lizard people from Venus control the world leaders.
I think that's a load of crap and you know it. There is no logic to your argument because most of the shit we blast her for she did before they were even hitched. If she would have just kept her mouth shut,none of us would have been here.

And that whole last part,is totally laughable.

Just face it- Trent is a has been that married the first skank to come along during his midlife crisis.

End of story

Edit OH Shit mistanthropia! I just thought that !
Last edited by Orionslavegirl1 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.