NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by misanthropia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Anyways, it's more like HTDE - How To Destroy Eardrums.
That! Or: How To Destroy Everything.

amouthfulofsin220 wrote: I didn't notice the many similarities between the Slip's album and hers... what a way to admit they're fresh out of new ideas
That.

I just sent that picture of the two covers and the vimeo thing to a friend I'm talking to on IM right now- here is an excerpt of his reaction:

him: is that the chick the metal board called Sum Dum Ho?
me: Yeah, lol.
him: ..... he should have done what most men do during midlife crisis and just bought a red Mazerati, instead of *that*

:D
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

misanthropia wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Anyways, it's more like HTDE - How To Destroy Eardrums.
That! Or: How To Destroy Everything.

amouthfulofsin220 wrote: I didn't notice the many similarities between the Slip's album and hers... what a way to admit they're fresh out of new ideas
That.

I just sent that picture of the two covers and the vimeo thing to a friend I'm talking to on IM right now- here is an excerpt of his reaction:

him: is that the chick the metal board called Sum Dum Ho?
me: Yeah, lol.
him: ..... he should have done what most men do during midlife crisis and just bought a red Mazerati, instead of *that*

:D
HA! :lol:
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

That's what I thought, it's not my fault you believe in lizard people. Further, I would love to see your court case.

OSG: "People are harassing me"
Judget: "huh, about what?"
OSG: "Well, I was calling this guys wife a skank, and people didn't like that, and so they started harassing me.
Judge: "So you're claiming you're being harassed over harassing people?"
OSG: "Yup."
Judge: "Dismissed."

You can also substitute in FBI, and po-po for the Judge.
Since you are online, you're a public figure. Enjoy.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:And that whole last part,is totally laughable.!
/facepalm He was talking about you.
misanthropia wrote:him: is that the chick the metal board called Sum Dum Ho?
Where. The. Fuck. Is. My. Sammich? Woman, you have my laundry to do and food to fix. Get back in the kitchen.
citrinecastle wrote:HA!
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

By definition, she is family...

Here's the thing, Seven:

Most of the ladies and gents that bag on the Q here aren't necessarily bagging on her because she's become his better half - or, at least, that's what they say - they're bagging on her because during the Summer of Lurve, she was baggin' right the fuck back.

She stirred the hornet's nest, and they came out en force and furious. What's most bizarre is that Trent didn't tell her that it would happen, because he seems an intelligent enough fellow, so he knew the NINtard ladies who were already drawing up the seating arrangements for their goth anti-wedding would be put out by the Q's cavalier attitude toward the fans during their courtship...if he didn't want this trouble, he could've avoided it completely by *ahem* slapping a muzzle on her and enjoying the delights of true love in private, like he's done many times before. I believe he was looking for this drama Seven, so it's a waste of time trying to referee it. I also believe that when he feels the drama's done, everyone will know it as well, so just let it burn.

This is not the place to try to "reform" anyone. That opportunity disappeared just as soon as he wrote his amusing little rant about MS, and the ladies that post here, so...

troll or post as much as you want - it can be fun at times - but don't expect to change anyone's mind. It's an exercise in futility.

Enjoy your swim :wink:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Where. The. Fuck. Is. My. Sammich? Woman, you have my laundry to do and food to fix. Get back in the kitchen.

Your sammich is waiting for you to make it in the kitchen. So haul your big butt outta that armchair and get crackin'.

Laundry? That's what I trained the kids to do. :mrgreen:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Rumored new Trent Reznor project, How To Destroy Angels, cranks up the pretty hype machine
By Jason Heller April 28, 2010
As reported by Daniel Kreps at Rolling Stone, there's a pretty good chance Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor—who tweeted back in February about embarking on a new studio project—is behind How To Destroy Angels, a mysterious outfit that launched an intriguing-yet-barebones website yesterday. The site features a partially obscured photo of a woman who looks suspiciously similar to Reznor's wife, former West Indian Girl singer Mariqueen Maandig; below the photo is a stream of a 40-second, instrumental clip that sounds incontrovertibly NIN-ish. (Although it also resembles, weirdly enough, an industrial version of Men Without Hats' "The Safety Dance"—in which case, dude, someone already beat you to it by 13 years.) "SUMMER 2010" is the only other information given on the site.
Furthermore, Kreps points out that How To Destroy Angels is also the name of a record by pioneering industrial band Coil, whose Peter Christopherson has collaborated with Reznor in the past. Of course, talking about Christopherson's possible participation in the group—especially with the lack of any sort of official confirmation from Reznor's camp that the project even exists—would just add speculation to speculation, and lord knows, we wouldn't want to do that.
http://www.avclub.com/articles/rumored- ... -an,40575/
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Yup, that's what they say. Intent, and action are entirely different. In this case, after perusing a good chunk of the users most frequently troll them, they're trolling her because she's Trent's wife.
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:By definition, she is family...
Most of the ladies and gents that bag on the Q here aren't necessarily bagging on her because she's become his better half - or, at least, that's what they say
Remind me to marry you, you like muzzles! You could be the ugliest fucking woman ever, but willingly being muzzled, that's a whole new level.
Me: "I'm going to watch the football game tonight.
You: "mmmphh mmmmm mmmph mmmmph!"
Me: "Muzzles are fucking awesome."
Candee: "mmmmpphh mmmph mmmpph mmmmph"
Me: "Muzzles and polygamy are fucking awesome"
amouthfulofsin220 wrote: He could've avoided it completely by *ahem* slapping a muzzle on her

After throwing my back out this week, that is just not happening. Even if I did you bastards would chain a chum bucket to my leg and throw me in. And then, James Woods would eat me whole.
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Enjoy your swim :wink:
You are ginger, you have no rights. Therefore, laundry->kitchen->now. And please place muzzle and paperbag on prior to re-entering the room. You're making my eyes bleed.
citrinecastle wrote: Your sammich is waiting for you to make it in the kitchen. So haul your big butt outta that armchair and get crackin'.

Laundry? That's what I trained the kids to do.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

I ain't had no complaints, sweetheart.

You can take your Safeway bag and go pack up your NIN shirts and your vintage buttplugs now.

Oh, don't forget your muzzle.

And your sammich. I accidentally dropped it in the cat box right after I spit on it. Oopsie.
amouthfulofsin220

sevenfire2 wrote:Remind me to marry you, you like muzzles! You could be the ugliest fucking woman ever, but willingly being muzzled, that's a whole new level.
Me: "I'm going to watch the football game tonight.
You: "mmmphh mmmmm mmmph mmmmph!"
Me: "Muzzles are fucking awesome."
Candee: "mmmmpphh mmmph mmmpph mmmmph"
Me: "Muzzles and polygamy are fucking awesome"
Meh, don't you wish. Candee's a hottie and you damn well know it.

Muzzles are old hat, love...you should see the fun toys in my bottomless bag of tricks.

@ Citrine - damn, news spreads fast!

I wonder if Trent would mind if I named an interactive bdsm arts and music show I'm developing "happiness in slavery"?

I'll find out soon enough :twisted:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Alas, your soLOLoquy was for naught. Kindly gather up your fail and exit the thread, sir.
sevenfire2 wrote: /facepalm He was talking about you.
misanthropia wrote:him: is that the chick the metal board called Sum Dum Ho?
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Lmao so OMS is rearing her ugly head again huh. What a hypocrite after how
much she spent on NIN.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Lmao so OMS is rearing her ugly head again huh. What a hypocrite after how
much she spent on NIN.

neglecting her kids, living off welfare and food stamps...and yet she talks badly about people on here? pathetic.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

You do the same, so your point?
Wikkedsyn wrote:neglecting her kids, living off welfare and food stamps...and yet she talks badly about people on here? pathetic.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

sevenfire2 wrote: Image
Also, insert "time to stop posting.jpg"
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Everything just seems so thought out, so premeditated, Trent meets aspiring whore musician on twitter, gets engaged, decides to end NIN. Trent marries said whore after the tour ends. Afterwards, Trent and Rentaqueen plan new music after NIN is over. I wouldn't put it past that Rentaqueen to be a conniving twat, however, Trent must have given her the idea because Rentaqueen is a very stupid person. Somehow maybe they planned everything out months in advance, a great media blitz.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

sevenfire2 wrote:You do the same, so your point?
Wikkedsyn wrote:neglecting her kids, living off welfare and food stamps...and yet she talks badly about people on here? pathetic.

well troll to humor you.. I dont have children, and second I work so I dont live off taxpayers. To reduce myself to your childish level, you are on here and CULT.com quite often, so I suppose "you do the same, so your point is?"
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Wikkedsyn,the person sevenfire2 you are referring to must monitor this thread by the hour. He came online within a few seconds of your post. Because he has nothing better to do all day than argue and post information all over the internet of people who don't worship Trent like he does.
Most of the world doesn't even know or care about NIN, so in the borad spectrum of things, it's not even important.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

RichardL wrote:Wikkedsyn,the person sevenfire2 you are referring to must monitor this thread by the hour. He came online within a few seconds of your post. Because he has nothing better to do all day than argue and post information all over the internet of people who don't worship Trent like he does.
Most of the world doesn't even know or care about NIN, so in the borad spectrum of things, it's not even important.

I kind of noticed that too. I guess sheep have nothing better to do than paTROLL the internet for their mastershephardreznor!
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Hey guys! Since they're busy rehashing old crap, I heard that they're gonna collaborate on a remix of the Deep video, too.

I think she has Riot helping her with the costume:

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

So I take it you don't drive on paved roads. I love the "I don't live off of taxpayers" thing from people.
wikkedsyn wrote:I dont have children, and second I work so I dont live off taxpayers.
misanthropia wrote: Also, insert "time to stop posting.jpg"
amouthfulofsin220

misanthropia wrote:Hey guys! Since they're busy rehashing old crap, I heard that they're gonna collaborate on a remix of the Deep video, too.

LMAO
RichardL wrote:Everything just seems so thought out, so premeditated, Trent meets aspiring whore musician on twitter, gets engaged, decides to end NIN. Trent marries said whore after the tour ends. Afterwards, Trent and Rentaqueen plan new music after NIN is over. I wouldn't put it past that Rentaqueen to be a conniving twat, however, Trent must have given her the idea because Rentaqueen is a very stupid person. Somehow maybe they planned everything out months in advance, a great media blitz.
It wasn't contrived...it was destiny!!!!!!11!!

:mrgreen:

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

sevenfire2 wrote:So I take it you don't drive on paved roads. I love the "I don't live off of taxpayers" thing from people.
Attempt at straw man diversion unsuccessful!

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Unlike him, we all have lives outside of Trent Reznor, and have a variety of interests. For him, Trent is his obsession and his life. He must wish he was the one married to Trent.
In that picture above, Trent looks like he is in a broccoli or asparagus costume.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

WTF is youareonourlist rambling about? Who's pretending to be a dude?
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:WTF is youareonourlist rambling about? Who's pretending to be a dude?
Dunno. I was wondering the same thing.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

citrinecastle wrote:
BaGawker2.0 wrote:WTF is youareonourlist rambling about? Who's pretending to be a dude?
Dunno. I was wondering the same thing.
Shit- I'd give anything to be a man about 4 days out of the month, heh. Stupid uterus.

I assume it's blabbering about some Twatter account, because no one posting in this thread (other than schvantzlicker, who owned up to it) has made a new account recently.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

misanthropia wrote:Hey guys! Since they're busy rehashing old crap, I heard that they're gonna collaborate on a remix of the Deep video, too.

I'm old greeggggggggggg
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

LMFAO! Don't get me started, I've already posted enough irritating macros :D
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:

I'm old greeggggggggggg
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

slipthewrist wrote:Yeah, I saw that shit too. What the fuck does rubber thing do
When you pull it, she says "Math is hard!" :D

slipthewrist wrote:Man, I love Coil. Listenin' to Scatology right now. Next damn album they'll be rippin' CUrve and shit.
Good choice!
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

HI FILAMINA

Lisa OMS is taking it upon herself to post info on the HTDA board on FB. Leo the mod on nin.com once got into it with her about how she thinks she is a mod and is all up in mod business.

I see nothing has changed