NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

At least they got her from her "good" side and not her "bad" side (like her full face)
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

In unrelated news, I have discovered there is a toxic mushroom called Destroying Angels (AKA Death Caps).

For some strange reason, that makes me giggle.

Mariqueen.....the poisonous fungus?

heeheehee.

Shroom of Doom?

*facepalm*

I'm going back to bed. :|
Orionslavegirl1

citrinecastle wrote:

heeheehee.

Shroom of Doom?

*facepalm*

Yeast Infection of DOOM

*itch*
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

:lol:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
citrinecastle wrote:

heeheehee.

Shroom of Doom?

*facepalm*

Yeast Infection of DOOM

*itch*
austin
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by austin »

Good points. Hope I didn't sound prematurely judgmental. I genuinely didn't care for the brief musical clips, it sounded like the same old, rehashed sounds he's put out before. he's free to make what ever sound he is after.

Lots of times in movie trailers, the best scenes are shown and then the actual entire movie turns out to be pure fertilizer with some occasional good acting thrown in here and there. I agree that the brief musical clips makes it difficult to determine what the entire album will be like. I am keeping open mind, still. (I still like Reznor's work from Year Zero and prior to that. After Ghosts, it was downhill & he lost touch. In my opinion, his work with Saul Williams was pretty good, and it helps that Williams is an excellent poet and talented artist by himself.)
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I'm going to be the devils advocate in this situation and say that Trent has found a particular sound style that he is comfortable with , Who is to say that it is right or wrong?

And on a similar note, could three different Forty Second clips actually give you an accurate picture what it sounds like???

Now with that said my opinion is this- Trent has changed his sound before( TDS is different than The Fragile which is different than With Teeth) but in recent years he is milking this electronic sound with mumbled lyrics. It won't work anymore. There is no "bad guy" in government to denounce and the whole "I'm an emotional outsider" persona is a blatant lie and if his sheep believe it well they are blind as they are stupid. Rob can do better than rehashing his Ghosts/Fragile imagery-which were absolutely beautiful (hence why i use one for my twitter background. I respect Rob as an artist)THE BIGGEST MISTAKE THEY CAN MAKE is if they let her sing!. To the three forty second clips- have you ever seen a trailer for a movie an KNEW it was going to be bad??? This is what it feels like. When the Fragile and WT trailers came out-i was salivating for more. This makes me want to go back to my old albums and try to find the similarities( and if that was his intent-then bravo)
austin
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by austin »

Reznor probably views her as a real "fun gal" .....
(like fungal - yes, more facepalm)
citrinecastle wrote:In unrelated news, I have discovered there is a toxic mushroom called Destroying Angels (AKA Death Caps).

heeheehee.

Shroom of Doom?

*facepalm*

Orionslavegirl1

No Austin, you have a well put together argument (unlike a slew of trolls that have invaded this thread as of late Its a breathe of fresh air, so thank you.

1. Mariqueen's voice sounds like if you were to skin a cat alive. Most people call her "Yoko" but i think that's an insult. Even though Yoko's vocal styling wasn't that great she still have a great career as a visual artist to fall back on. She is also very well read and a very humble person( i met her she blew me away) Mari,on the other hand, is a vapid self absorbed piece of hipster trash.

2. I still hold on to the movie trailer analogy- this doesn't hold my attention and i am guessing these are the best bits. Because once she starts singing ,look out.

3. I love NIN up until the Slip but if he totally abandons his cash cow for this "side-project" than he is as stupid as he is blind(and or Deaf).

IF THIS IS A NIN ALBUM. HE IS DEFIANTLY AS STUPID AS HE IS DEAF.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

What a way to start my morning! I'll go back to bed and have nightmares about goth mushrooms with black fingernails who spread herpes and torture sea mammals, while little angry leprechauns throw my stereo system around and threaten to punch me in my titties....and Samwise the hobbit is just sitting there munching on heart shaped eggs while discussing black electrical tape's benefits as a blindfold with fucking Rob Sheridan. :shock:
austin wrote:Reznor probably views her as a "fun gal" .....
citrinecastle wrote:In unrelated news, I have discovered there is a toxic mushroom called Destroying Angels (AKA Death Caps).

heeheehee.

Shroom of Doom?

*facepalm*

Orionslavegirl1

No more ambien for Citrine LMAO
austin
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by austin »

You mentioned "angry little leprechauns..." as in more than one. The Fun Gal will carry on with her Fun Guy (fungi...sorry about that.) and who knows how this disturbing nightmare will end.
citrinecastle wrote::lol:

What a way to start my morning! I'll go back to bed and have nightmares about goth mushrooms with black fingernails who spread herpes and torture sea mammals, while little angry leprechauns throw my stereo system around and threaten to punch me in my titties....and Samwise the hobbit is just sitting there munching on heart shaped eggs while discussing black electrical tape's benefits as a blindfold with fucking Rob Sheridan. :shock:
austin wrote:Reznor probably views her as a "fun gal" .....

heeheehee.

Shroom of Doom?

*facepalm*

Orionslavegirl1

Oh no you didn't DD. :lol:
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Ya know I love a good horror movie but the synopsis for that centipede movie is too freaky. Imagine auditioning for a role?

Oh well you'll spend most of the movie on your knees with your head in this chicks ass . Are you in SAG?? Lol
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

http://howtodestroyangels.com/home.html

for some strange reason, rez doesn't want to be filmed taking part in this trainwreck...
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Wikkedsyn wrote:http://howtodestroyangels.com/home.html

for some strange reason, rez doesn't want to be filmed taking part in this trainwreck...

Maybe (hopefully) he's not an actual member of this um.....group. Maybe just the producer or keyboard color coder so Q knows which keys to hit. :)
Seriously, this shit is not getting any better! 4 vids in and it still sounds like a bunch a little kids fucking around with the equipment while the music teacher has stepped out to use the bathroom.
Orionslavegirl1

Maybe he is just producing it and not part of it.

Why is she bobbing her head out of tune??

Seriously this was the best clip so far. and thats not saying much
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

I was kinda diggin' it.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Lmao my friend Just listened to the new clip on our lunch and he immediately starting laughing going " this sounds like the pause screen music for final fantasy 7"

lmfao
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Maybe he is just producing it and not part of it.

Why is she bobbing her head out of tune??

Seriously this was the best clip so far. and thats not saying much
No joke.

I wonder, is she going to show up in fishnets with pleather booty shorts?

That Human Centipede trailer....WTF? Who came up with that shit? Seriously disturbing.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

citrinecastle wrote:I wonder, is she going to show up in fishnets with pleather booty shorts?
Come on Citrine, you can't argue the sheer entertainment value of that.

Anyways, I still don't want to pass judgement on the whole EP after having listened to only 3 point something minutes of it. I liked the third one best so far, that's all I know.

I don't know why the thought of the Q tweeting her excitement without thinking and the Rez rolling his eyes and telling her "you dense dense woman, this is supposed to be a fuckin' surprise!!" is so funny to me.

Maybe because it's die hard proof she's ,well, dense.

EDIT* (Or it's proof she's in fact very clever, like Bugs Bunny Image)

P.S. - When I saw the Q's long glossy black claws, I saw my old piano teacher with her "fart face" in my head. That woman would've gone up to her, nail clipper in hand, and cut those nails nearly down to the quick without a word.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

that second synth that comes in at about 40 sec is definitely ripping off someone. Prize goes to anyone that can tell me who. It's doing my head in.

I thought it was a quote from a hook of Madonna, its not, but sounds like it could be from her "Music" days.

Then I thought it sounded like S club 7. the first half of the second synth line of this new clip does somewhat resemble the electronic voice that starts "Dont stop moving" from those musical geniuses:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2q3FJTFgtk

i dunno.

but the rest of the tedium? that's all you TRONT
BigBang
Forming a Band

Post by BigBang »

jar wrote:that second synth that comes in at about 40 sec is definitely ripping off someone. Prize goes to anyone that can tell me who. It's doing my head in.

i dunno.

but the rest of the tedium? that's all you TRONT

Bitch get out of here, Genevieve (Genstarchild on twitter). Trying to copy Year Zero's marketing approach. You are never going to become famous, likeable or charismatic.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

BigBang wrote:

Bitch get out of here, Genevieve (Genstarchild on twitter). Trying to copy Year Zero's marketing approach. You are never going to become famous, likeable or charismatic.

k?

You need drugs. Like. Lots of drugs.

Why do i think you are actually Genstar??
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

jar wrote:
BigBang wrote:

k?

You need drugs. Like. Lots of drugs.

Why do i think you are actually Genstar??

Genevieve, YOu are boring and your don't have what it takes to be hot in public relations, marketing, writing or as a person.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
amouthfulofsin220

DEFLECTION...naw, it's more a

DIVERSION...almost, but mainly a

DISTRACTION
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Mon May 03, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

LocoOno wrote:
Genevieve, YOu are boring and your don't have what it takes to be hot in public relations, marketing, writing or as a person.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Again?

K?

Me? Seriously? Genstar? After the smack I have been talking about NIN? And TRONT?? Wouldn't I like defend them or some shit?

You guys are either really clever counter trolls or just really strange goths...
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:DEFLECTION

or a "muse" :roll:
BigBang
Forming a Band

Post by BigBang »

LocoOno wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:DEFLECTION

or a "muse" :roll:

How embarrasing, its obvious certain people on here were auditoning
amouthfulofsin220

BigBang wrote:
Yeah, Genstar (Jar) is just trying to get other people to talk shit about "TRont Rezbore" and his "bride", so that then they could put us on "the list" cause they're getting bored frying the same three bitches over and over...Have I struck gold?

:roll:

You truly can't make this shit up...it's all stranger than fiction.

jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

Like most things to do with the NINcumpoop camp these days, the LOLs write themselves.

In other news, I think that the videos have not caught the eye of a label yet or an offer hasn't been made. I think HTDA are looking for one and with each of these Videos that comes out, they are desperately hoping for a bite.

Which hasn't come yet.

i think if someone made an offer the videos would have stopped, say, after the first. I do not think the order of their release is to play with NIN fans.

interesting...
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

jar wrote:Like most things to do with the NINcumpoop camp these days, the LOLs write themselves.

interesting...
How original :roll: