NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by misanthropia »

Damn you, Wold- that was funny :D

And, XSludger: I guess you'd better report the woman at the other forum then, because she's using your exact email address! :lol:

You pwned yourself by trying to play a game, acting tough, and failing.
sludger wrote:
misanthropia wrote:
sludger wrote:Trent's a closeted homo Satanist!
And you pretend to be a man here and a woman on another board: what does that make you? :lol:
I'm male. You forget there things like PM on other boards and I know many people and many people PM me. :lol:
fragile22
Wannabe Rocker

Post by fragile22 »

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

If it is, and I have no clue, congrats to both of them.

I am now expecting menopause ridden betas to start slagging off a future kid. Or you all could surprise me, and leave this one thing off limits. However, I doubt this.

misanthropia wrote:Damn you, Wold- that was funny :D

And, XSludger: I guess you'd better report the woman at the other forum then, because she's using your exact email address! :lol:

You pwned yourself by trying to play a game, acting tough, and failing.
And misanthropia meet sludger: the androgynous cartman.

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Your answer was the equivalent of YOUR FACE.

I can see you getting all huffy and butthurt:

"she's so dumb" *sad face* and then off you go to the furry convention to get some awesome barebacking... with cheetos.
sludger wrote:1) You are beyond dumb Misanthropia, you just admitted that you hacked into 2 bulletin boards.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

That is going to be one scary baby- a monkey face with a witch's nose. Hopefully Rentaqueen stopped smoking and doing drugs enough so the baby isn't deformed. Does this prove that Trent is actually straight though?
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

sludger wrote:1) You are beyond dumb Misanthropia, you just admitted that you hacked into 2 bulletin boards.
Um, no.

You gave me your email address because you wanted the pictures the troll sent to me- which is the same email as xniner's on Wave Goodbye. No hacking necessary, you are just that dumb.
sludger wrote:2) No one else is using my email address or has my email address on their WAVE account- just check with the WAVE admin.

3) You couldn't even get my name correct! LOL. Get a better hobby obsessed fan girl.
See #1.

OMG- you calling anyone else obsessed is comedy gold!

I found out purely by accident (because you were dumb enough to use the same email address for both accounts.) Don't make me start calling you by your real name.

Wold: I expect her to say "Respect mah authoritah!" any second now :D
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

It has more than two syllables, might be able to spell check her way to freedom in text. However, in person? Monosyllabic.

Here is what would happen in real life:
sludger wrote:"me sludge, you whore. fuck your face hard, troll is fun"
misanthropia wrote: Wold: I expect her to say "Respect mah authoritah!" any second now :D
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

And another thing about Trent saying he's having a kid with Rentaqueen-
why did they make such a big deal that sorry, no children allowed at the wedding, if he likes kids so much and is having a kid this year?
Congrats go to Rentaqueen Reznor! You hit the jackpot!!!! With a kid of Trent's, you'll get guaranteed income for life. Once you divorce him, guaranteed child support and income. Way to go!
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

hold the phone...Atticus' wife is having a baby??

Babies aren't my cup of tea, but if it's true, I can't imagine El Rezzo bouncing a baby on his knee or the Q being the mother of that baby, but truth is stranger than fiction.

:lol:
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Bigger question: why do you care?
RichardL wrote:why did they make such a big deal that sorry, no children allowed at the wedding
fragile22
Wannabe Rocker

Post by fragile22 »

i dont know if anyone's seen Trents new facebook

http://www.facebook.com/people/Claudia- ... 1193922115
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

/facepalm
fragile22 wrote:i dont know if anyone's seen Trents new facebook

Last edited by sevenfire2 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

What happened to trent's other facebook profile? the one where he added 700 people as friends? Do you think sevenfire2 was sending him too many obessed lover messages about sex and Trent had to leave that profile?
Sevenfire2, why did you type facepalm/ after someoen posted Trent's new facebook page? Sevenfire2 is the fat and ugly fuck that has been stalking Trent for years. First his private twitter accounts and now his facebook accounts,maybe I should ask him about it. You are just sad he picked a chimpanzee to marry over you!
Last edited by RichardL on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Addressing your edit:
sludger wrote: 4) I gratuitously helped you out by giving you some advice on online privacy and deleted a post regarding "Samsamai" (sp?) emailing you with your email address that was ONLY available to Fatso through his pre-sale ticket database.
Um, thanks...? Seems like you should learn a little more, judging from your amateur mistakes. I do pretty well without your "advice", but thanks anyway!

P.S. Gmail accounts don't require an invite anymore: you might save yourself the embarrassment the next time.

sludger wrote:Yes, I stupidly shared the FACT that Fatso was indeed "samsamai" & trolling fans with 3 women on WAVE- 2 of the women had been "outed" by @trollbeauties & @youareonourlist and one never picked up the PM so I deleted it the same day. Sue me.
Spoken like a true lawyer (albeit not a very savvy one!) :lol:

Yes: if you hadn't pasted my PMs to others, I'd never have found out you were using the same address as xniner, and this never would have happened.

Go you!
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

maybe the dogs are having puppies
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

RichardL wrote:That is going to be one scary baby- a monkey face with a witch's nose. Hopefully Rentaqueen stopped smoking and doing drugs enough so the baby isn't deformed. Does this prove that Trent is actually straight though?

Doesn't mean he was the one that implanted the seed into the ho's womb...could have been anyone who came into the spa for a late night facial...(no pun intended) :lol: :mrgreen:
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
fragile22
Wannabe Rocker

Post by fragile22 »

sevenfire2 is just jelly that I found it so easily. Its not like anyone can add him or anything, I just thought it was cool that I stumbled upon it. And if they are poppin babbies, which to be honest I fully expected..then hopefully she'll snap out of her bitch mode and and actually give a damn about something other than herself. It seems like if they had had a kid and not done this whole musical project together...it would be easier for him to squirm away from her...i mean look at maynard..this project will forever bind his name to hers. This isnt just a 'past the mission' tori amos song..this is a full on project. He has given up his years and years of hard work for her. So he must truly love her. I would respect her if she had kept her mouth shut from the start and hadn't let the world in on her arrogance.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

I think having the kid is worse than the crappy music project. That means Trent will be forever tied to Whoreiqueen, and she's got a guaranteed source of income, even after they divorce.
if it is even his kid. Imagine if it wasn't his kid with all the guys Whoreiqueen has been with, that would be a kick in the ass if he thought the baby was his and it wasn't. Atticus looks like a neanderthal himself. looks like they will be putting a lot of fat, unattractive children into the world. I guess that's what Trent gets for calling everyone on here unattractive and fat. You reap what you sow. Payback is a bitch.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Megan calm down, don't hyperventilate. Christ, don't want you going into cardiac arrest.
fragile22 wrote: I would respect her if she had kept her mouth shut from the start and hadn't let the world in on her arrogance.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Sevenfire2, still stalking the usernames on here, since you started coming here once your twitter accounts settled down?
I'll be sure to give out your phone number you posted on here to a 1900 sex line so you'll get plenty of guys calling you! Maybe they can even pretend to be Trent Reznor for you!
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Are you sure you aren't Beavis? Do you find yourself saying "cornholio" randomly?
RichardL wrote: I'll be sure to give out your phone number you posted on here to a 1900 sex line so you'll get plenty of guys calling you! Maybe they can even pretend to be Trent Reznor for you!
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

I don't think thats him
fragile22
Wannabe Rocker

Post by fragile22 »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:

I don't think thats him

I think it is, I found it by seeing Q's

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=702 ... ueenreznor
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Q having offspring is ridiculous. Unless it's a 'get preggers..keep the man' or get preggers...get money' kind of thing.

Ya think Rez wants a KID he has to pay attention to? Especially from that woman?

NO.

He's too self absorbed. Obviously.

Imagine him trying to feed a baby in a highchair some baby food carrots....

No...can't see it.

All I see is him spooning the food and saying..."Here piggy pig pig pig" :?
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

And fixed. Troll templates. Fun for all!
sevenfire2 wrote:Candee having offspring is ridiculous. Unless it's a 'get preggers..keep the man' or get preggers...get money' kind of thing.

Ya think Candee wants a KID she has to pay attention to? Especially from that guy?

NO.

She's too self absorbed. Obviously.

Imagine Candee trying to feed a baby in a highchair some baby food carrots....

No...can't see it.

All I see is Candee spooning the food and saying..."Here piggy pig pig pig" :?
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

sevenfire2 wrote:And fixed. Troll templates. Fun for all!
sevenfire2 wrote:Candee having offspring is ridiculous. Unless it's a 'get preggers..keep the man' or get preggers...get money' kind of thing.

Ya think Candee wants a KID she has to pay attention to? Especially from that guy?

NO.

She's too self absorbed. Obviously.

Imagine Candee trying to feed a baby in a highchair some baby food carrots....

No...can't see it.

All I see is Candee spooning the food and saying..."Here piggy pig pig pig" :?
Bite me. After you get over yourself.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

He's a pitiful example of a human being. If he spent as much time sexing up Trent as he did bothering the women on here, sevenfire2 wouldn't be fat, ugly, and ALONE.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Genius hits a fly ball to the left and... OUT!
citrinecastle wrote:Bite me. After you get over yourself.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Fixed.
Sevenfire2 wrote:He's a pitiful example of a human being. If he spent as much time sexing me up as he did bothering the women on here, RichardL, wouldn't be fat, ugly, and ALONE.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Wow sevenfire2, you used my screenname to replace yours. Doesn't work because you don't have my actual name to plug in so you can stalk me on twitter like you do everyone else. That and I weigh 120 pounds. Richard L is a guy I went to college with.