NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by RichardL »

Be sure to tell Trent we were all talking about him, Rentaqueen, and their monkey-faced witch-nosed baby. Their baby will look totally hideous, but it interesting to see if the baby has any musicial talent at all, the father does, but the mother is a talentless whore.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

citrinecastle wrote:Take a day or two away....geesh.

Honest question, how many of ya'll have turds....I mean kids?

Not meant to be nasty whatsoever, just want to know how many other mums we have here....or if I'm the only one.

Which will sort of suck.

And Wold, don't even want a comment from you. So fucking can it buddy.

Got you on ignore again anyway.

Asshole.

I have a 12, 9 and 6 year old. They fucking rock!!! Cannot imagine my life without them.

Wold-you are so cute in an annoying little brother sort of way. I really want to pinch/slap your fat cheeks. :D
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

lolo66 wrote:
citrinecastle wrote:Take a day or two away....geesh.

Honest question, how many of ya'll have turds....I mean kids?

Not meant to be nasty whatsoever, just want to know how many other mums we have here....or if I'm the only one.

Which will sort of suck.

And Wold, don't even want a comment from you. So fucking can it buddy.

Got you on ignore again anyway.

Asshole.

I have a 12, 9 and 6 year old. They fucking rock!!! Cannot imagine my life without them.

Wold-you are so cute in an annoying little brother sort of way. I really want to pinch/slap your fat cheeks. :D
Which set of cheeks...LMAO! :lol:
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

RichardL wrote:Be sure to tell Trent we were all talking about him, Rentaqueen, and their monkey-faced witch-nosed baby. Their baby will look totally hideous, but it interesting to see if the baby has any musicial talent at all, the father does, but the mother is a talentless whore.
Why did you decide to change your fake-ass persona?

Or is it just a different person using the account?

Lame ass shit.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Real cute, fuckface:
Captain Fail Face wrote:i dont think Trent Reznor has been particularly relevant since the nineties. i didn't enjoy "With Teeth" nor much of his music.

Posted By: misanthropia[at]gmail.com (Guest) on June 11, 2010 at 01:45 AM
Posted twice, on this completely unrelated page- I guess Sludger was too ashamed to to use his/her/it's own email address on their favorite masturbatory soundtrack page:

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Review
http://www.411mania.com/music/album_reviews/141486

:lol: Keep it up, you pathetic, syphilitic cunt.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Quoted for posterity, so you can't edit your post later.

You are really not very bright.
sludger wrote:
LOL. Give the URL where that is posted!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!! Did they use your email just like that? LOL. Suck my dick.

One word for you > 4chan

BBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Boys are already wiping your flappy vagina all over the interwebs. NEXT, Wold. Been very busy and I guess it paid off. Get'em boys.

Here you go just for you from 4chan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzUeRvFCYGI
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

RichardL wrote:durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad!
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Here, have a picture of an owl drinking beer (because I am a dumbass who hit "quote" instead of "PM"- heh.)

Last edited by misanthropia on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Why should I interrupt sludger being a jackass. Fuck it sit down with popcorn lay back, relax and watch.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Sludger....what the hell? You were cool, now you're going batshit crazy. I LIKED you. But maybe my wonderful talent of picking the wrong people occurs again, :? :oops:

Chill the fuck out, you're sounding paranoid psychotic.

I'd offer you online cookies to make you feel better...but my cookies are laced with rat poison and drugs.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Lydia, what are you talking about? I was referrring to fat and ugly sevenfire2, I said go ahead and tell Trent we are talking about him.
Go ahead and quote some more fake posts you made up saying I said it, sevenfire2, I and everyone else are still going to post here
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

RichardL wrote:Lydia, what are you talking about? durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! sevenfire2, I said go ahead and tell durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! durka durka mohamed jihad! sevenfire2, I and everyone else are still going to post here
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

still posting and put sevenfire2 on ignore
until the next time Trent and Rentaqueen announce something else for media attention and money
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I will unleash a fusillade of massive at... meh it's Sunday. I'm going to go watch X-Files now, which is substantially less disturbing than live birth.

After that ZEN I WILL FIRE ZE MISSILES.
Rowan1123 wrote: Uuugghhh Wold, you know you're hanging with a bunch of old married ladies here right? We're swapping preggo stories now. Granted I'll admit I think you're funny half the time when you're not trolling Citrine. Durka durka to you too, buddy.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Fire them up your ass sweetheart.

Post the video results online.

durka durka blah blah blah.

Idiot.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

*I have a feeling this is what Sludger is currently thinking*

This will forever be remembered as the: MetalSludge Civil War of 2010.

In history books they will record Sludger as the one who stood up to the tyranny that sevenfire2 represented. Sludger united all those that opposed all that was holy in the world, and defiantly said "fuck you bad guys, fuck you in the face and the ass"

While many people speculated that Sludger had gone completely fucking insane, this was merely a strategy to determine friend from foe, expose secret alliances, and ultimately was about deciding the fate of the almighty One Thread.

Sludger used the mighty power that had been gathered, to strike up an army of botnets millions strong and direct it all at the tyrannical Sevenfire2. That battle was fierce but decisive, it was quickly over. With Sevenfire2 riven from the realm, all that opposed the hegemony of Sludger were slaughtered. This brought about the one true peace that we know today.

Children, even today, whisper that the Sevenfire2 is going to get them, but the strong proudly declare "SLUDGER DEFEATED SEVENFIRE2" and fear nothing.
sludger wrote:Citrinecastle, if you want to side with the person who outed you, go right ahead.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Dude, I don't see how she called me out at all. Just saying.

And I don't get this computer talk, I admit to both of you, I don't get it. I really don't. All I am getting is a big thang that 'my ding dong is bigger than yours....and I'm more comp savvy than you"

I don't give a shit about who posted what at this point. It's like listening to my fucking kids when one of them steals a fucking granola bar from me. In all honesty and I say it with love (gag) shut the fuck up and move on.

Now, back on topic.....I believe we were talkin about Manqueen being knocked up....

sludger wrote:
citrinecastle wrote:Sludger....what the hell? You were cool, now you're going batshit crazy. I LIKED you. But maybe my wonderful talent of picking the wrong people occurs again, :? :oops:

Chill the fuck out, you're sounding paranoid psychotic.

I'd offer you online cookies to make you feel better...but my cookies are laced with rat poison and drugs.
Sorry Citrinecastle, I was angry that Misanthropia tried and failed to out a friend of mine. I'm not paranoid psychotic but Misanthropia is... I don't go around doing an reverse email search on the MS Ladies email addresses. Nor do I take so much security precautions as Misanthropia because I have nothing to hide. Apparently, Misanthropia feels the need to use a proxy +TOR on MS but only has one account here. Right. Here's a part of her PM:
I do now, daily, usually an XML data dump (I run linux on my desktop box and have a MacBook for work, don't use M$ progs.) Ever since I found out that Baroness was reading my PMs (and who knows who else: the board security here is a joke.)

Well, I use proxies + TOR (can't fully trust the entrance and exit nodes of the latter, I've seen too many instances of .mil and .gov upon running tracert) quite often but sometimes I get lazy because of the lag.

The only way to get anyone (i.e. Sherrod) to do anything at ED is in IRC. Do you need to have something removed?

Yes- I know AUF used to do that as well with her stupid Chango links to try to make $ off her blog. I'm aware of XSS and DNS poisoning, as well. I take precautions against all of that, as much as one can.

I have LongURL expander installed in Firefox so I never click shortened links- and I have redirect remover, plus a dozen other things I won't bore you with (I don't even allow http header info to be sent. I'm a girl, but I've been messing with computers since I was 11 so I've picked up a few things over the years).
Fanatical much Misanthropia? Citrinecastle, if you want to side with the person who outed you, go right ahead.

sevenfire2/J. Wold maybe you and Misanthropia should date since you two get along so well. She might be able to find you employment so you are not here 24/7.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Wait they steal granola bars from you? You have those kids brainwashed brilliantly. WOOOOOO A TOTALLY HEALTHY SNACK. TAKE THAT MOM.

Hopefully there's an uncle or something in there that will teach them to steal candy from you instead.
citrinecastle wrote:It's like listening to my fucking kids when one of them steals a fucking granola bar from me.
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

hey !!!!! can't we stay on topic here:

by the way my 2 cents
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentalit ... y-line-up/
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

LOL at Sludger posting private messages again, which is what got her ass in trouble in the first place.

You and your 50 sock puppets are pathetic. Nobody here cares about you. We laugh at your impotent rage and highly entertaining meltdown.

None of your lies, false accusations or stupid stunts make a bit of difference. You are merely a zit on the ass of life.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

>>you have a need to stalk MS people online

Says the stalker who's stalking Wold's twitter (reading comprehension fail FTW.)

I should have known I'd need to dumb down what I said to someone who tells me to "paste PMs into MS Word" and "google how to use a proxy." Had I known you were going to post my PMs for public consumption, I'd have spelled everything out and been more clear.

I do have Sludger's psycho-MPD-ass blocked, but the schadenfreude makes me look sometimes :lol:

Edit: And she is not only a liar and a stalker with 50 sock puppets, but a sick bitch who actually tried to interfere with someone getting a liver transplant.

Also, bothered people on multiple boards last year to contact HBO/Showtime/whatever it was so they wouldn't pick up the Year Zero thing.

"Sludger" has a lot of nerve talking shit about anyone.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

You read my entirely public and easily accessible twitter? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Actually, here are the tweets.

"If I could punch a wall and not break my motherfucking hand. I would do it right now.
about 15 hours ago via Chromed Bird
-----
I just distilled and vented five years of frustration into an email reply. It also had a warning for a motherfucking restraining order.
about 15 hours ago via Chromed Bird
-----"

My ex has been stalking me. Calls my phone multiple times a day, bangs on my door asking to be let in, leaves notes, tries to get other people to relay messages to me, fires off emails, repeatedly requests additions to all of my IM and social networking accounts. So yup, I essentially said 'stop all the shit or I'm getting a restraining order'.

I think that thing that's interesting, at least to me, is that a lot of people here have likely had insane ex's. However, you're the first person that I would categorize as being the insane ex.

I can see it now, you're John Cusack holding up the stereo at somebody's window. Where it differs from the movie, you are the John Cusack that is holding up the stereo, after you have cut your body up with a box cutter, streaming blood, naked with a homemade bomb strapped to your chest.

Also, who is SOS? I guess I haven't seen whoever that is posting on the forums.

It's also a bit cute that dangerdiabolique use the same image hosting that sludger does. I would laugh so hard if that was a dupe account. It would be like a punch and judy show.
sludger wrote:FYI Jarrot Wold got a restraining order yesterday. I can only image what he did to some female.
http://twitter.com/jarrettwold
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

so sevenfire got a restraining order and wallace and gromet are pregnant.

AWESOME
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

>>several MS ladies want to know

--->Freudian slip? Anyone here who wants to ask me anything just asks me, I'm quite approachable.

>>if you are the one who created the AUF Encyclopedia Dramatica entry last year?

No.

>>You seem to know how to get in touch with the owner of that website....

GirlVinyl/Sherrod, it's no secret. Also, ArbChat is not a secret.

>>And you seem to know about her blog or Twitter account and how it uses Chango?

And so did anyone else who saw her posts. If you were smart enough to install LongURL expander as I explained, you could have known that too.

Keep trying!
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

dangerdiabolique wrote:"SOS says:
Quasi famous people are shocking in the way they grab for fame and attention. I worked on the music video and Maandig is very skinny to be half way through her pregnancy. The music video was shot by Rupert in late April/early May which would have made her 4 1/2 months pregnant yet she didn't look pregnant at all. Remember video/film adds 10 to 15 lbs on viewing people. Post production (7 days) happened the second week of May and the final was completed 5/14th. Released to the public shortly after. If she is pregnant then she is starving herself and the baby. Everyone who worked on this video are frighteningly shocked about this news and don't believe it's true. Sorry Trent and Mariqueen but you two have lost most of your creditability and respect. It makes me rethink what kind of people I just worked with. Sad."

"S. Wilson says:
Here'a a photo of Mariqueen that she posted on Friday on her Facebook page. Notice her nonfat tight face at 5 1/2 months pregnant (more than half way through the pregnancy)...

http://photo-hosting.winsoftmagic.com/1/rrgfnx74qh.jpg

Here is a photo of NONPREGNANT Mariqueen at a younger age and heavier. Notice how much more chubbier her face is:

http://photo-hosting.winsoftmagic.com/1/6rkhs7ck0q.jpg

At 5 months pregnant, you feel the baby kick so, of course you are showing noticeably. Please google 5 months pregnancy with photos and learn about the stages of pregnancy.

I didn't show at all until I was close to 8 months preggers. I actually lost weight the first few months because I quit drinking. Could be what's occuring with the Q.

Carry on.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

I find it hard to believe that anyone would trust YOU over me, heh. I haven't outed anyone- stop projecting.

And since you're posting PMs, here is what you originally replied when I told you about the Firefox extensions and all the other things you're now calling paranoid to try to deflect attention from your self-pwnage:
sludger wrote:Good! You are smart and savvy. Sounds like you are using good security.

Something for you to think about... Trent may have hired a private investigator to track down MS people who write negative things about him since he is so enraged with MS. If he has a PI, then the PI took pics for TR to identify the women/people on MS.

Why do I say this? There have been other women on MS who have had their pics/info posted on Twitter that was not posted on a social media site under their name. For example, it was either Citrine or Wren who had a photo posted but they never posted the photo. The photo was posted by their husband's friend!

Something to consider:

1) If I was you, I would delete that MS post about this and I will delete my 2 posts where I asked you questions. That way, he may wonder if you actually received his "threat" or if it went into a spam folder.

2) I would create another MS account under another email with a name that is not traceable to you and use the new MS account. Only tell MS friends you trust your new account name. 3) If you still go to CULT.com, ETS, FB or MySpace to look at new info on NIN/TR use a proxy from another state. Here's an example: http://www.samair.ru/proxy/type-01.htm Google how to use a proxy.

4) Keep all emails & data related to this for at least 2/4 years because you may need the proof that he is harassing you online. If he starts posting personal info and photoshopping pics you may want to contact the police w/proof; contact Twitter, FB, Myspace, etc. and maybe even a lawyer.

5) TR can still out you if he does it online in a way that is not traceable to him. For example, he could create a Encyclopedia Dramatica page on you with all your personal info. ED does not remove any info, does not respond to emails, and the site was recently banned in Aussie and un-Googleable (I think). Realize that most of the negative stuff written about TR is not just from MS people - it's just not feasible with all the negative reviews.
And I'm paranoid? :lol: Also, you brought up ED. I've never created any pages on ED, period.

Btw, apologies to everyone for having to deal with this bullshit.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

dangerdiabolique wrote:" Everyone who worked on this video are frighteningly shocked about this news and don't believe it's true. Sorry Trent and Mariqueen but you two have lost most of your creditability and respect. It makes me rethink what kind of people I just worked with. Sad."

:roll:

I was sent this and read it before today.

I'm all for a bit of hyperbole for the sake of drama, but that made me laugh out loud. "Frighteningly shocked"...

...How about mildly bemused? This development makes the immaculate conception seem plausible.

Little Pubert's gonna have a pretty awesome birthdate though.

P.S. - I hate to jump into the fray, but Sludger, you've been proved time and time again NOT to be trustworthy. Just admit that you're a bitch (trust me, it's not so bad), that you've got some kind of strange LOVE/hate obsession thing for the Rez (you wouldn't be the first, nor will you be the last), and let's continue with the festivities, hmm?
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

>>I'm very pleased that you posted my PM to you because it shows I have no interest in outing anyone

>>It also shows my concern for protecting the MS ladies. Just providing info on how to protect yourself.

So, posting our email addresses all over the place & actually gloating about it here on the board it must fall under "just protecting us." Thank you, Mommie Dearest :D
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Grendel wrote:http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Nine_inch_nails Does Angie post on this thread?
I don't think I recall her posting here. The Butthurt Report form is funny, I'd forgotten about that :D

And yeah, what ever happened to that Fred Garrettt guy?

Sludger: >>I called on my buddies at 4chan.

Ah, that explains everything. You're full of shit, because we're NYPA. You're much too dimwitted to hold your own there- unless you're part of the summer crew cancer. Not even worthy of an EFG or a GTFO newfag. :lol:
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Thanks. Wow, I hope he got all that sorted out and is off having a great life!
Rowan1123 wrote: Last post to his blog was 7/7/09. Last post on Twitter was 5/3/10 prior to that he hadn't posted since 7/14/09. One of his last blog entries he was talking about being diagnosed bipolar and how the medication he was on was giving him great clarity of thought. So my guess is he rode off into the sunset with some really great happy pills on board.