NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

layla29
Saving Up For a Guitar

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by layla29 »

Thank you sevenfire and amouthful of sin for providing an intelligent conversation over the last two pages. I greatly enjoyed it.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Question:

Why are some of those nuts going on about Trent "smoking bowls" and generally turning into a pothead? Trent looks entirely too wound up... that man looks like he could turn a pin into a corkscrew with his asshole, and they think he's tokin' with the Q and her friends?

Bahahahahahahahaha....

What're they bitching about anyways? He might actually be really good company while mellow on mary jane. (and no, pot isn't a gateway drug, and I would never suggest he'd be better off drinking or snorting again - it's pot people!)
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

some facebook whackiness ...(from q'S profile)

A non-baby post (although yay for babies): do you know Maynard James Keenan well? Apparently he recorded "Potions" as a gift for you and Trent's wedding, and I think it's so damn cool that all the great musicians know each other :P
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

I would love to read the lyrics to that song. Remember APC song the outsider? Suppose to have been written about TR.. who knows.
apple_of_soddom wrote:some facebook whackiness ...(from q'S profile)

A non-baby post (although yay for babies): do you know Maynard James Keenan well? Apparently he recorded "Potions" as a gift for you and Trent's wedding, and I think it's so damn cool that all the great musicians know each other :P
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

I kind of thought the same thing. But hey they all know each other so it is all good! I wonder if she read the lyrics?
Rowan1123 wrote:
Not exactly a "WooHoo, you're married!!!!" type of song. Hope he just goes with a nice blanket for the baby gift.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
amouthfulofsin220

I love those lyrics!

If only I'd known about such a potion three years ago... *sigh*

The song seems to be more about love lost than anything else, but whatever. It's most probably an inside joke or something.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Potion was written way before he met Rentaqueen.
Could someone who is friends with Rezwhore on facebook post her responses to people's questions? They provide entertainment, thanks
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

sevenfire2 wrote:Now only if you had read the blog post that was attached to your random image search... Then again since you spell moron "moran" and bypass "by-pass". Reading more than a few words strung together, for you, feels like a 400 level college course. Have mommy help you through the tough spots of this.

"A lot of the students I T.A. for are quite funny and it is a very enjoyable time to watch them work and make jokes. The one joke that has gone too far beyond the limit is the Epic Fail accusation. One of the girls says this about everything. You can’t use and abuse something like that. Everything mediocre is Fail. When something is just that big and there’s no other words for it, its Epic Fail. Don’t confuse it."

This is the same principle that should be considered when using the word Fuck. People who overuse this word, which is extremely annoying, diminish its worth to pretty much nothing and when they really do need to use it, it doesn’t show the same effect.

Make sure that Epic Fail is used when something really is an Epic Fail. Don’t just throw it around like lunch food in a high school cafeteria. When you use this phrase, MAKE IT COUNT."

sludger wrote:you seven, catch the meaning?
I haven't even read beyond this post yet, we just went on a 5 day long camping trip where I was told not to use the F-word for all days. And anything else deemed an 'offence' I used the F word profusely when a camp mate's kid got bit by a baby rattlesnake and I was the only adult around and all the adults were off in boats fishing......the other idiot kids were trying to poke around at it afterwards as we tried to locate the kid's parents.Had to scream for help (I don't drive anymore) and get the kid up to the main market where they deal with the snakes and the bite victims. Don't know what the hell happened after that. No thanks from any parents. No one was helping. All I got even DURING this shit was "Don't use the F word....or the SH word..."

So....

Fuck FUCKL fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckfucxk and fucking suck shit. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

Code: Select all

[color=#BF0000]FUCK[/color]
I think the word FUCK in that instance is well fucking worth it.
amouthfulofsin220

What a story, Citrine. Rest assured that I cursed enough for the both of us this week :wink:
RichardL wrote:Potion was written way before he met Rentaqueen.
I'm aware of that - that's why I mentioned it might be some kind of inside joke.

P.S. - Y'all need to see this... It comes complete with stereotypical NIN fangirls!

Hole's version of "Closer"- June 22, 2010

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

caught up on the thread somewhat.....

think I'll go do something lame like play Farmville. Or clip my fucking toenails. Same difference.

After this shit I dealt with this past week all this is ...ergh...not worth the attention right now. Fuck Trent Reznor and whatever the the FUCK (yay...I can swear without husband ranting) him and Yoko Ono Wannabe are up to, Cuz they're up to some fuckery.

Furthermore....I'm sick and tired of hearing a certain 2 people on here. Neither are female. I'm guessing on one. Sevenfire ain't one of them. And it pains me to say that, yet it is true. You know who you are. Please shut the fuck up. You're fucking the thread up. Go to the Hatas thread.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

citrinecastle wrote:caught up on the thread somewhat.....

think I'll go do something lame like play Farmville. Or clip my fucking toenails. Same difference.

After this shit I dealt with this past week all this is ...ergh...not worth the attention right now. Fuck Trent Reznor and whatever the the FUCK (yay...I can swear without husband ranting) him and Yoko Ono Wannabe are up to, Cuz they're up to some fuckery.

Furthermore....I'm sick and tired of hearing a certain 2 people on here. Neither are female. I'm guessing on one. Sevenfire ain't one of them. And it pains me to say that, yet it is true. You know who you are. Please shut the fuck up. You're fucking the thread up. Go to the Hatas thread.
I missed you
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

edit cause i couldnt see sludger's picture at first.
Seriously SLUDGER wtf ? so who gives a shit if someone is coping our posts. Whats trent gonna do now come to my house? I still dont see the reason why you are going bonkers. You used to be semi normal as I recall. No one really cared about the outing after about a week, so what gives? I dont remember orion and amfos flipping on you till you started flying off the handle like this. Let it go and calm down, if someone is sending PM's dont read em.
Oh and fuck the wave goodbye forum, whatever it is.

oh and why the fuck would your supposed nice office be following this shit? Guy next door to me plays farmville and the one on the right plays wii all day in her's. So why would yours care?

and off topic:
well looks who's back !! in my ignore this post popup warm leatherette!!!!
you get permission to use the internet again?

and WELCOME BACK CITRINECASTLE!!!
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Hey Sludger,good job outing yourself as twitter troll/stalker @Trolltarz. If you want to "mo' epic butthurt" on people who called you an idiot in this thread, why do you wanna do it on twitter? Passive aggressive much?
amouthfulofsin220

*sniff sniff*

Leatherette, you smell of FAIL (and by FAIL I mean dirty bedpans). Oh, and what do you know about what TR jones for?

Get you gone, Nurse Ratched.

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Thanks Orion and and BA! :D

To change the subject of the thread for a moment...and get away from the spat that's going on....little camping experience that is sort of funny. If I could run it by you gals (and sane guys) when you have the time. I had serious wardrobe malfunction out there. 3 days in a row. I'll type it up if you want a laugh at my expense.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

citrinecastle wrote:Thanks Orion and and BA! :D

To change the subject of the thread for a moment...and get away from the spat that's going on....little camping experience that is sort of funny. If I could run it by you gals (and sane guys) when you have the time. I had serious wardrobe malfunction out there. 3 days in a row. I'll type it up if you want a laugh at my expense.
Yes please??
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

I now know what is going to kill this thread. Not outing people. Not even the almighty TR. What is going to kill this thread is SHEER FUCKING BOREDOM. I have never skimmed over so much boring shit than I have in the past few weeks.

Sludger-you have reached level "Cherokee Pony". Knock your crazy shit off! Enough!!!

Wold-Only AMFOS gets to drone on because we love her. Not you buddy. Go back to making me laugh or GTFO.

Leatherette-We are in need of your very special brand of batshit crazy. Please come back.

Citrine-Thrilled to see you back.

OK.....carry on......
amouthfulofsin220

lolo66:

Aw shucks :oops: Thanks, love!

Leatherette:

What the fuck were you trying to type? Insults fail when the person being insulted can't understand them. Revisit EN 101A before trying to spar with me, love. You're laughable.

Citrine:

I'd like something interesting to read - have at it.

amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:What the fuck are you trying to say? Seriously AMFOS you should ask for your money back going to college for an BA in English and no job opportunities....How long you stay on this board typing fucked up bullshit in fucked to the up fonts. MS need to hire you as a MOD. You can be just like the rest of those retards on cult.com.

Catshit crazy delusional ass bitch. Loco, point blank.

apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

cool animated gif - i love Freaks.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

warmleatherette wrote:Atleast I can hold a job, whatca you doing?, but collecting mental disability checks and forgetting to take you Prozac fucking catshit psychotic fridged bitch.
Why are you still posting? Hey Ginger pastey face Citrine, if your camping trip is sooo fucking great why are you preoccupied with Metal Sludge....geez I bet your husband fucks around on your simple looking and minded ass. Go get some couples therapy, and stop obsessing over Trent Reznor his pastey Ginger ass, dont want your old stretched out cunt.
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:*sniff sniff*

Leatherette, you smell of FAIL (and by FAIL I mean dirty bedpans). Oh, and what do you know about what TR jones for?

Get you gone, Nurse Ratched.
I'm not a ginger idiot. I'm a dark auburn in reality. Half Portuguese. Pasty? Hardly. Husband fucks around on me? HAHAHAHAHA
A 5'0 350 lb man having a woman on the side....and WHEN would he EVER have the time? He owns a 2 million dollar company which stresses him out night and day...and I work for him for fucking free to help him out. He's pretty much never out of my sight, unless he's out drumming for a gig with his father who's a local musician who does everything BUT drum.

Fuck off Leatherette. Disgusted I even displayed your post. Go crawl back into your hole of hatred or from whatever diseased rock you slithered out from.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:lolo66:

Aw shucks :oops: Thanks, love!

Leatherette:

What the fuck were you trying to type? Insults fail when the person being insulted can't understand them. Revisit EN 101A before trying to spar with me, love. You're laughable.

Citrine:

I'd like something interesting to read - have at it.
Shit. Was going to post it tonight but my beta/friend in NC had one too many margaritas and I have to go rewrite the fucking thing. I don't NEED a beta but she was telling me she could spice it up. Bah. Said it was BORING. Yet everyone else who read it laughed. Pretty much concerns....well, I won't say anything. Just let me fix it.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:o
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

Leatherette-
Not only do I think that you are a complete raving lunatic but you are a grade A cunt on top of that.
The rare occurrence when you would actually make sense cannot make up for teh_crazy that has become your MO.
I picture you hunched over your computer, frothing at the mouth, scratching at the imaginary bugs crawling under your skin
trying to type out a coherent sentence and failing.......

Go away you hate-filled crazy bitch....please :)
amouthfulofsin220

Nice sig, Leatherette.

I see you're still stalking that girl's photobucket. Good on you!

:roll:

lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

warmleatherette wrote:Loco lolo66....You are always coming in here playing "Captain Save A Cunt" or some shit? Seriously, bitch are you that lonely that you want to play that role? You must have uber low esteem to want to be friends with sorry ass Citrine Castle and A Mouth Full of Prozac? You need follow the path of CheerokeePony and roll your ugly ass into the abyss somewhere.
Just because I speak my mind doesn't mean I'm a cunt nor a lunatic. Just because you cant have that freedom in your home because dont get mad at me.

No one didn't place a gun to your heads and post your personal lives on the net, so if you get slammed on the net that's your faults. Wasn't there someone on this board mentioned, what are the young thinking posting all their personal images and business on the net...for their church, potential bosses, and what not to see. Well look at the grown ass bitches posting inappropriate information all over the net, you all should be ashame of yourselves. Grow up.
lolo66 wrote:Leatherette-
Not only do I think that you are a complete raving lunatic but you are a grade A cunt on top of that.
The rare occurrence when you would actually make sense cannot make up for teh_crazy that has become your MO.
I picture you hunched over your computer, frothing at the mouth, scratching at the imaginary bugs crawling under your skin
trying to type out a coherent sentence and failing.......

Go away you hate-filled crazy bitch....please :)
Leatherette,
What I said to you has nothing to do with sticking up for women that can obviously take care of themselves and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that you have bugged the shit out of me for months!!! I kept hoping you would get your meds straightened out and maybe contribute to the thread but I guess not. :lol: Your response just confirms my opinion of you.
Bye-Bye

*ignore*
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

taste_the_rainbow wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:From the OCWeekly article Apple posted a bit ago:
Many people in LA are buzzing that this is a fake pregnancy. Bet your Botox this news is staged. There are UNSANCTIONED photos of Mariqueen that will be released soon depicting an alarmingly receding hairline, tightly stretched face and a bump that never seems to grow. Reznor will then stage photos of Mariqueen rubbing a bigger belly, complete with full maquillage, and a doting husband kissing her forehead. Give it less than a week. Trust.
Huh? Isn't hair loss in women of her age kind of rare? Why would she had a tightly stretched face? Botox?
Women with "alarmingly receding hairlines" have generally had facelifts. Take a look at some of the old people with "full heads of hair" and "smooth skin" and you will generally notice they also have "alarmingly receding hairlines".

Trent Reznor's a loser, and he married a loser. Makes perfect sense to me.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

I just find it really ironic that Trent who would hide from everyone backstage,including groupies, would marry such a gross disgusting whore like Rentaqueen. Guess his life is full of contradictions since he's full of shit.
amouthfulofsin220

Hell, maybe Trent got a "buy one, get one free" deal from the plastic surgeon and he decided to be generous :lol:

Being serious, I doubt the Q would get a *full* face-life... she's 29! A brow-lift or some cheekbones? Hmmm, maybe. Why not?

Leatherette: when are you going to quit clowning and tell us whose nym you really are?

The game got old ages ago. I'm ready for the anti-climactic reveal.