Britney Spears Pole Dances in Skimpy Bikini ...I'm Still Sexy And Desirable!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Britney Spears Pole Dances in Skimpy Bikini ...I'm Still Sexy And Desirable!

Post by LSD69 »

Someone is desperate for attention. :)

https://www.tmz.com/2023/08/13/britney- ... new-video/
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Britney Spears Pole Dances in Skimpy Bikini ...I'm Still Sexy And Desirable!

Post by DiamondDog »

Well, she's got some moves at least.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Re: Britney Spears Pole Dances in Skimpy Bikini ...I'm Still Sexy And Desirable!

Post by LSD69 »

It looks like she's been up for days.

Manic episode :?:
parasite74
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by parasite74 »

She is hotter rite now than she has ever been!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥
Ziggy Sawdust
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

20 years too late but whatever
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
I have no desire to pay $150 to see an ant sized Ac/Dc and drink $12 beer cups.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

parasite74 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:55 pm She is hotter rite now than she has ever been!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥
Agreed. I'd like her to tour again. I'd try to get approved to photograph that lol
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Five years later......

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Amanda Bynes vibes.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

She is going to die...

One day it's going to be like Michael Jackson news...

"Britney Dead" will be the headline on TMZ!

She's not only nuts... but there is NO WAY she's not on a grip of Rx, and taking stuff to wake up, go to sleep, function, be happy, feel better and the rest.

Her eyes say it all.. bitch is as the kids say, Bat Sh!t Crazy!

$tEvil
Black Stuff

Post by Black Stuff »

man, had to laugh at all the mirrors surrounding her. But, she is hott as F! Unfortunately, it comes with an equal dose of kook. Banger beware
The power of Sludge compels you.
Darrien
Headlining Clubs

Post by Darrien »

Black Stuff wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:51 am man, had to laugh at all the mirrors surrounding her. But, she is hott as F! Unfortunately, it comes with an equal dose of kook. Banger beware
I'm baffled that anyone can think she is hot, especially when looking like a crack whore.
Dayman...fighter of the Nightman..
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Mister Freeze wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:56 pm Amanda Bynes vibes.
100%. She’s clearly suffering from unmanaged mental illness.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Darrien wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:45 am
Black Stuff wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:51 am man, had to laugh at all the mirrors surrounding her. But, she is hott as F! Unfortunately, it comes with an equal dose of kook. Banger beware
I'm baffled that anyone can think she is hot, especially when looking like a crack whore.
Too much meat on the bone to look like a crack whore. For now.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
TooOldToCare
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by TooOldToCare »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:07 pm She is going to die...

She's not only nuts... but there is NO WAY she's not on a grip of Rx, and taking stuff to wake up, go to sleep, function, be happy, feel better and the rest.

$tEvil
Agreed, 100%. Despite everyone climbing the crazy/hot bandwagon, I only see a sad mess. Stevil's guess is probably not far off, but we, John Q. Public, don't know what's up. It's fucking bizarre, and I find her disturbing.
schlonginski
Opening for Slaughter

Post by schlonginski »

Batshit crazy or not, I'd hit it, all holes all night.
sirthx2
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by sirthx2 »

schlonginski wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:11 am Batshit crazy or not, I'd hit it, all holes all night.
Rock hard, ride free. All holes...all night! Rock hard, ride free!
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:07 pm She is going to die...

$tEvil
this all day long. we are watching thru the window and it's going to happen sooner than later. She still lives in a gilded cage. Mega rich and has nothing to do but demand attention that she feels she needs. She stepped up her craziness with the pole dancing...
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

I remember some of those moves from her Toxic video. She looks like someone who would dance at one of the seedier strip clubs out here. Glazed over eyes, bad hair extensions, gum, tattoos, kinda old to still be doing this. Even supporting a parasitic man like strippers do. She's like them with money.
DrewPNuttz
Forming a Band

Post by DrewPNuttz »

That's right boys, and dont forget; Red Flags look like Six Flags when you're in a slump.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:10 am I remember some of those moves from her Toxic video. She looks like someone who would dance at one of the seedier strip clubs out here. Glazed over eyes, bad hair extensions, gum, tattoos, kinda old to still be doing this. Even supporting a parasitic man like strippers do. She's like them with money.
Exactly. She's had the stripper hair flipping thing down for years (or decades!) now.

The whole vibe has changed though. It used to be, "I'm hot. Look at me". Now it's just "Look at me". And that changes everything!

Now we all clearly see the drugs and the demons in her eyes. We are scared and afraid of her, or for her.

NOT A DEAL BREAKER! I'd still go for it! Just saying I notice the little girl has gone astray.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trailer Park Anna Nicole Smith

MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I'm betting her snatch smells like a rotten bag of salmon!

I'm also gonna double down, she has gas like a College football player...

Lastly, she's F#@king gross... but so am I, with that... I would pound her raw dog just for the street cred.

$tEvil :D
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

I remember when Britney was on the X Factor judges panel about 10 years ago.

You know it's bad when you make Demi Lovato look like the sane, rational and grounded one next to you.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Nobodyspecial
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Nobodyspecial »

That is definitely not the first pole she's been on LOL
Nobodyspecial
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Nobodyspecial »

duplicate post
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Mental problems? How about she's just a self-absorbed idiot who is enjoying her last 15 minutes of fame?

No problem with that . . . Tik Tok is loaded with them. This is how you stay relevant nowadays.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Black Stuff

Post by Black Stuff »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:13 pm I'm betting her snatch smells like a rotten bag of salmon!

Lastly, she's F#@king gross... but so am I, with that... I would pound her raw dog just for the street cred.

hear, hear! :lol: :lol: :lol:
The power of Sludge compels you.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Does she still do concerts?

Looks like she couldn’t be reliable.
bigmakoshark
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by bigmakoshark »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:13 pm I'm betting her snatch smells like a rotten bag of salmon!

But, does she swallow?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

bigmakoshark wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:40 am
But, does she swallow?
Does a salmon swallow worms and shrimp?