MAN sings TUFF ballad to a COW ... Yes, you read that correctly... "I Hate Kissing Cows Goodbye" - Video link enclosed

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

MAN sings TUFF ballad to a COW ... Yes, you read that correctly... "I Hate Kissing Cows Goodbye" - Video link enclosed

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Life With Pigs Sanctuary sings Tuff ballad to a Cow named Jenna.

Jenna is just too cute and funny this week! So definitely watch all her goofiness! She was rocking her fall colors for this week’s Tunetastic Tuesday! She seems to look good in all her bows and flowers (and door knob wreathes).

One of my favorite songs is by a band called Tuff - Glam Band and this band never got the attention they deserved. Their song “I Hate Kissing You Goodbye” has all the elements of a classic ballad and so it was time Jenna got to hear it! If you haven’t heard of Tuff, definitely check them out. They have a lot of great songs and the singer Stevie Rachelle runs a webpage that shares news from all my favorite 80s bands called Metal Sludge (that actually featured Jenna and I one time!!).

So sit back and enjoy this weeks song and let us know what you’d like to hear next!

#jennathecalfwholived #tunetastictuesday #jammingwithjenna #stevierachelle #tuff #stevietuff #metalsludge

> https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz6zM0XphFD/

-------------------------------------

$tEvil
LAglamrocker

Re: MAN sings TUFF ballad to a COW ... Yes, you read that correctly... "I Hate Kissing Cows Goodbye" - Video link enclos

Post by LAglamrocker »

Cow wakes up to Slaughter or 21 Guns. .it’s over
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
JackieDaytona
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Re: MAN sings TUFF ballad to a COW ... Yes, you read that correctly... "I Hate Kissing Cows Goodbye" - Video link enclos

Post by JackieDaytona »

When they said Jenna the Cow and referenced Metal Sludge, I was expecting Jenna Jameson. :cry:
Lover, fighter, songbird, regular human bartender, friend.
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

I am sure Stevie has sung this song to a few cows over the years as well
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

BootyDaddy69 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:04 pm I am sure Stevie has sung this song to a few cows over the years as well
Ha..well played. You win the interwebs today. That gave me a good laugh at the end of a long day. :D
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

LAglamrocker wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:28 pm Cow wakes up to Slaughter or 21 Guns. .it’s over
❤️❤️❤️😝😝😝
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Saw this on your IG story yesterday Stevie! It was a great cover and Jenna is definitely loving it! She is a Tuff fan for sure!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

They have a lot of great songs and the singer Stevie Rachelle runs a webpage that shares news from all my favorite 80s bands called Metal Sludge (that actually featured Jenna and I one time!!).
When were they featured on Sludge? I don't remember an actual cow being Sludgeaholic/Sludgette of the Month. :wink:
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I hate kissing moo goodbye.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

BootyDaddy69 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:04 pm I am sure Stevie has sung this song to a few cows over the years as well
LOL. NICE