NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
THELORDOFDARKNESS
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

enchantment wrote:yup it's me again
what can i do to light a fire up someone's ass? this thread is my favorite, but dead. maybe i should go look up some fame whore advice from Trent himself. that should garner some attention to start a conversation.

i just need to post a picture of me with someone sucking my tit, right? or some shocking blood on my face and fire ablaze...or the attention grabbing anti-Christian stance Mariqueef now has. GTFO
hey short stubby dick! yeah you rezoids...
Really ?mariqueen is anti Christian? That racist bitch! :roll: lol I'm anti human Race...so no hard feelings. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

Woohoo kiddies! It's 7/14 and the last post was 6/30 dropping this thread like a stone to 9th place on Ho Board. So I stumbled on this parody:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88edHftKumo
I was tempted to post this video on the Redneck Funeral thread in the Sludge Lounge but felt it was needed more here. Enjoy.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Trent posted on his twitter :lol:
trent_reznor Trent Reznor
NIN fans, don't waste your money on this version of PHM that was just released: http://t.co/NqqqQrt
14 Jul
... a record label bullshit move repackaging the old version. Ignore please.
14 Jul
His record label must take after him.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

RichardL wrote:Trent posted on his twitter :lol:
trent_reznor Trent Reznor
NIN fans, don't waste your money on this version of PHM that was just released: http://t.co/NqqqQrt
14 Jul
... a record label bullshit move repackaging the old version. Ignore please.
14 Jul
His record label must take after him.
Ok. Let me see if I follow this now. T. Rez re-releases PHM with new and improved cover art last year and now Interscope is re-releasing PHM w/o the Rob Sheridan "art work". :?: So does T. Rez and Interscope both own the rights to PHM? This is going to get real messy if they both start re-releasing NIN's better known works like TDS and Fragile or a greatest hits album. :twisted:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

I just realized something funny. Everyone's favorite whore, Mariqueen, is posting a bunch again on her twitter, and she's started posting disgustingly gross food pictures because she's a gross person. It turns out she is a big fan of McDonald's
@mariqueen posted: le sigh http://www.flickr.com/photos/paxtonholley/3776066150/

See Enchantment- It turns out Mariqueef and her big mouth was the Hamburgular all along, and she got a new facebook :lol:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayor-McC ... 9727068917
Her doppelganger H R Puffnstuff even posted on her page :lol:
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Back to her old tricks, huh?

*yawn*

She is, as they say in Spanish, un "zero a la izquierda".

I don't get the uproar about the Pretty Hate Machine tweet. Did the record company release something over his head?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

broad with no real ...point. What's she really doing anyhow? She isn't anybody as you said. Somebody said she was knocked up again?
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:I don't get the uproar about the Pretty Hate Machine tweet. Did the record company release something over his head?
Obviously there was continued demand for the original version of Pretty Hate Machine, so the label rereleased it to meet that demand. It's pretty standard in the music industry, but Bitch Reznor obviously thinks people should buy his remastered rerelease instead.

Apparently no one likes or cares about Rob Sheridan's redone artwork, and would rather just buy a normal copy of PHM.

:lol:

As for Mariqueef's renewed interest in Twitter...every time Trent does anything, she's right there to collect the runoff publicity for her skanky self.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="Lydia"]As for Mariqueef's renewed interest in Twitter...every time Trent does anything, she's right there to collect the runoff publicity for her skanky self.[/quote]

I wonder if it's occurred to her that the show business career ship has sailed.

"Promises are like pie crusts. Made to be broken.". -Jonathan Swift

Oh well. Another fabulous talent, gone with the wind.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Mariqueef's the smart whore here, even smarter than Trent. She got a baby with him so she got the mansion, some fame, and guaranteed income. And her crappy music gets produced. She will never have to work a day in her life. Who needs talent? :lol:
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Mariqueef's got Trent's money $$$$$ though, with the baby
I was showing the article to people about Maynard from Tool's other band Puscifer because I was curious how his new music sounded. I would never buy any of his music or anything, because Maynard is a jerk who mistreats his fans

http://www.spin.com/articles/exclusive- ... first-song

And lo and behold people are talking about Trent on there under the comments:
Posted By Peasant
07.18.11 1:45 PM

I really wanted to like this song, but it just isn't happening. I hope this isn't a taste of what's to come. Reznor gradually drifted into weak-bodied sounds with hardly any energy, or songs that just went way off into the realm of pseudo-industrial pop music; I hope the same isn't true here.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

hort :shock:
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Trent's much older than her, and he's also by default been able to use and abuse drugs and alcohol for much longer. They might have taken a toll on the way he looks. Also, he's been on the road for a long time so lack of sleep, taking care of yourself, etc. might have gotten to him. Queef's career never went anywhere. Who do you think has been with more people, her or Trent?
The wrinkles really come out in black and white
http://erinfeinberg.com/wp-content/gall ... nor_05.jpg
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Do you think he wears some makeup a lot? Or maybe there aren't a lot of close-ups of him to see the crow's feet?

On the flip side, I found the photo album of Trent from the Webbie awards and I had to post it: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/8I41hCQT ... ent+Reznor
the ones where he has so much makeup on, he could be a wax figure of himself in Madame Tussad's museum. He also looks so made up that he could be placed in his own coffin at a funeral.

On a side note that is not Trent related:
I was just thinking how nice it was to meet this rock star I like this weekend at his concert. He was such a nice person, and he took the time to get pictures with people and sign things. He didn't charge people $1000 and give the proceeds to some pretend charity. He didn't call anyone "plump and tell them to slit their wrists and kill themsleves" like Trent did. The rock star I talked to genuinely cared about his fans and is thankful for their support. It's great knowing that there are cool rock stars like that, and not everyone is like Trent.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

enchantment wrote:Never noticed that he has a butt chin.

Even with the big head and the 'butt chin', he'll continue to do alright if he isn't tempted to use the Q's paint rollers on his face again.
enchantment wrote:She posted a pic of pink starbursts on her music stand. AWWWW that is what true musicians do! Let me show you how cute I am! barf
I'm not a fan of the Yeah Yeah Yeah's, but Karen's talented. I wonder how Trent feels about working with his blushing bride after having had an opportunity to work with Karen O.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

Lydia wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:I don't get the uproar about the Pretty Hate Machine tweet. Did the record company release something over his head?
Obviously there was continued demand for the original version of Pretty Hate Machine, so the label rereleased it to meet that demand. It's pretty standard in the music industry, but Bitch Reznor obviously thinks people should buy his remastered rerelease instead.

Apparently no one likes or cares about Rob Sheridan's redone artwork, and would rather just buy a normal copy of PHM.

As for Mariqueef's renewed interest in Twitter...every time Trent does anything, she's right there to collect the runoff publicity for her skanky self.

I think the Reznor outrage at the record label re-releasing PHM is staged:

http://www.ninwiki.com/Pretty_Hate_Machine
"In April 2010, Bicycle Music bought the entirety of TVT's catalogue, including Pretty Hate Machine. They confirmed that they would be reissuing the album once more, and there was speculation that they would be willing to release the deluxe edition proposed by TVT in 2005. The co-publishing rights to Trent Reznor’s Nine Inch Nails catalog include the songs from all album releases from Pretty Hate Machine through Year Zero."

A subsidiary of Universal music (Interscope) re-released NIN's 1989 debut Pretty Hate Machine, without any re-mastering. So if Reznor owns all the rights to PHM then Interscope couldn't re-release it without his permission. Or he only owns partial rights. Sounds like Interscope is trying to re-coup some of their losses. It reminds me of when Reznor made a big to do about going independent then it later quietly came out that Interscope dropped him.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

I'm psyched Mariqueen is tweeting again. I just saw her post this gem:

mariqueen mariqueen reznor
@hustleroses i spell it "sike"... i wonder which way is correct. it feels more appropriate that way, to me, i guess.
1 hour ago

Deep thoughts. Keep eating those Star Bursts and writing those profound lyrics, honey.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

enchantment wrote:I'm psyched Mariqueen is tweeting again. I just saw her post this gem:

So I tried to check out her 1 of 3 Spotify song suggestions out of curiosity. I'll let you know once my "invite" comes. I bet her top tune is When Doves Cry...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlo7lvTx ... re=related
All I can think of is that Mariwhore has probably slept with everyone in that YouTube video she made. Really disgusting.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

An article from the web
From
http://www.spin.com/reviews/how-destroy ... orporation
The user max watt said it best:
He was talking about How to Destroy Angels
Reznor can market this too!
Reznor can market this to people outside his fanbase BUT nobody will ever know about this outside of his already fans. Q isn't winning any new souls over to the NIN fanbase. She doesn't have the talent or charisma. I'm being honest. I get that Reznor is old and sick of his fat fans in black that show up at his shows but putting a non talent sleazy looking girl as a front woman aren't going to help him. He's pushing this crap to the same old people. Pitchfork readers? Wired readers? He wants what's EASY instead of writing good music.

And from a user at amazon.com
2.0 out of 5 stars Hey, look on the bright side..., February 14, 2011
By NJ Keith (Union City, NJ United States) - See all my reviewsThis review is from: How to Destroy Angels (Audio CD)
In a year or so from now, when this thing falls apart and she dumps him for not being able to invent a career for her, he'll get angry and remember how to write real music again.